It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never suggested putting a group of people in one spot so I can kill them more easily. That's your gig. Prove it's not, by blessing Israel right here, right now, for all the Muslims in the world to see. Bless Israel and it's Jewish inhabitants to show your support, and condemn the Muslim blood lust.
There is no such thing as muslim blood lust.

But the jewish "blood libel" on christian people for centuries is very well documented. .... :cool:

Yes there are stories, lies, to defame the jews. Documented lies. Inciteful lies. Hateful lies. Lies that contributed to the genocide. But that is just it, they were lies no matter how well 'documented' they are.

No matter how many people say or 'document' in some way that the moon is made of cream cheese it does not make it so.....and we have yet to find little green men on mars

Any criticism of Jews, however true, is considered antisemitism. Any criticism Muslims or Christians, however false, is considered free speech. Pleas go back into to your hole Aris.
Sunni Man doesn't criticize Jews. He makes up lies about them.
No surprise that a racist bigot like you would support him. You truly are a rotten person Monti.

I never suggested putting a group of people in one spot so I can kill them more easily. That's your gig. Prove it's not, by blessing Israel right here, right now, for all the Muslims in the world to see. Bless Israel and it's Jewish inhabitants to show your support, and condemn the Muslim blood lust.
There is no such thing as muslim blood lust.

But the jewish "blood libel" on christian people for centuries is very well documented. .... :cool:

Yes there are stories, lies, to defame the jews. Documented lies. Inciteful lies. Hateful lies. Lies that contributed to the genocide. But that is just it, they were lies no matter how well 'documented' they are.

No matter how many people say or 'document' in some way that the moon is made of cream cheese it does not make it so.....and we have yet to find little green men on mars

Any criticism of Jews, however true, is considered antisemitism. Any criticism Muslims or Christians, however false, is considered free speech. Pleas go back into to your hole Aris.

Why don't you go and crawls back into yours and stay there

My Dad's friend ordered turtle soup for everyone at the table, and I wouldn't eat it. It made my dad's friend a little upset with me. Later my dad told me that Ed had been captured toward the end of the war and was held in one of the concentration camps and nearly starved to death.
Sorry Sunni, but your lying garbage won't fly. And you look like a real idiot for trying to sell your hatred of Jews by convincing the world that they were never persecuted by Hitler. How stupid are you?

My Dad's friend ordered turtle soup for everyone at the table, and I wouldn't eat it. It made my dad's friend a little upset with me. Later my dad told me that Ed had been captured toward the end of the war and was held in one of the concentration camps and nearly starved to death.
Sorry Sunni, but your lying garbage won't fly. And you look like a real idiot for trying to sell your hatred of Jews by convincing the world that they were never persecuted by Hitler. How stupid are you?
So you make up a story about turtle soup.

And that's supposed to convince people that the Holohoax story is true? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

(CNN) Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has called for a "religious revolution," asking Muslim leaders to help in the fight against extremism.

In a speech celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muḥammad, which coincided with New Year's Day, he said they had no time to lose.

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said...

El-Sisi, himself a pious man, was elected in May after leaving the military to run for the office.

"It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible that this thinking -- and I am not saying the religion -- I am saying this thinking," el-Sisi said.

He continued: "This is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Does this mean that 1.6 billion people (Muslims) should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants -- that is 7 billion -- so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"

Egypt s president calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was installed in office after a military coup placed him in power.

He is nothing but a western zionist puppet and in no way represents Islam. ...... :cool:
aka I'm pissed that Sissi kicked out the Muslim Brotherhood and destroyed the supply tunnels.

Poor thing...............Hey you still got a chance in Yemen.............Go Sunni Man Go............

Sounds like some retarded Action Figure Doll. The SUNNI MAN DOLL..............LOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So you make up a story about turtle soup.

And that's supposed to convince people that the Holohoax story is true? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Do you realize how stupid you look? Did the Jews starve themselves and then take pictures to pull off a hoax? The evidence turns your game into a joke. And the joke is on you. You are a real idiot.

Do you realize how stupid you look? Did the Jews starve themselves and then take pictures to pull off a hoax? The evidence turns your game into a joke. And the joke is on you. You are a real idiot.

It's true that many juden were rounded up and placed in internment camps in the interest of public safety.

They were given free housing, free meals, plus a job to occupy their time.

It was only towards the end of the war when lack of food and disease caused many to die.

But to call it a holocaust is way over the top. ..... :cool:

I have nothing against regular juden.

Heck, I have even allowed some of them to work for me........like doctors, lawyers, and accountants.

My objection is only towards zionist juden and Israeli juden. .... :cool:

Don't pretend that people work for you Sunni Troll.

IT was you who said a while back that you receive welfare checks.

It was you who said a while back that you receive welfare checks.
Why do juden lie so much?

Is it in their DNA? ...... :cool:

Don't get mad at me Sunni Troll. I am only repeating what you yourself said. If you didn't want people to know, you shouldn't have brought it up ....
So is that why you're such a miserable liar? Because you live off welfare checks ?? :cool:

Don't get mad at me Sunni Troll. I am only repeating what you yourself said. If you didn't want people to know, you shouldn't have brought it up ....
So is that why you're such a miserable liar? Because you live off welfare checks ??
Tell you what Toasty.......link to a post where I said that I am on welfare......and I will leave the board.

But if you can't back up your claim........then you leave.

Deal? ...... :cool:

Last edited:
aka I'm pissed that Sissi kicked out the Muslim Brotherhood and destroyed the supply tunnels.

Poor thing...............Hey you still got a chance in Yemen.............Go Sunni Man Go............

Sounds like some retarded Action Figure Doll. The SUNNI MAN DOLL..............LOL

I think you need to lay off Sunni a bit. He's not like Monti.

It was you who said a while back that you receive welfare checks.
Why do juden lie so much?

Is it in their DNA? ...... :cool:

So is that why you're such a miserable liar? Because you live off welfare checks ?? :cool:

It's in his DNA.......... :)

Is she or is she muslim? Would make more sense.
We will see, it the least they can do is provide some housing since they have control over it all and stole it from the Pals to begin with tearing their homes down. I doubt this will even happen, just trying to get PR;

Despite fierce opposition from right-wing members of Israel's Knesset, the Jerusalem Local Building and Planning Committee officially passed an initiative advocated by Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat on Wednesday, which calls for the construction and development of 2,200 new homes in Arav al-Swahara, an East Jerusalem Arab neighborhood.

Will the initiative, however, receive as much airtime as Israel's recent decision to build a settlement in the West Bank?

Doubtful.

Regardless, as stated by Barkat, “The planning of neighborhoods in East Jerusalem by the Jerusalem municipality is a clear expression of Israel’s sovereignty over every part of the city and the unified strength of Jerusalem.”

Which, as per your norm, is a baseless story. Israel has no plans to build anything there at is my point. While you and some in the international community wring your hands about "the land grab that wasn't" you ignore or dismiss Israel's actual plans to build 2200-2500 new homes for Jerusalem's Arabs.
Update: Plans for new Arab housing gain preliminary approval!

Plans for 2 200 homes in Jerusalem Arab neighborhood gain preliminary approval Jewish Telegraphic Agency

They need to give the land back to the Palestinians an our US Pres. needs to tell Israel that is it. The arrogance of Israel is sickening and quit frankly is the reason for the discord in the ME not to mention we ruined Iraq, a country they did nothing to us. Israel needs to be booted into the sea if they can't act like human beings.

I'm not even going to bother to ask you to back up your ridiculous statement about the ME.

I just want to know why you insist on making such a fool of yourself Nazi shill?

Perhaps because she's ... a NAZI? :2up:

(CNN) Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has called for a "religious revolution," asking Muslim leaders to help in the fight against extremism.

In a speech celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muḥammad, which coincided with New Year's Day, he said they had no time to lose.

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said...

El-Sisi, himself a pious man, was elected in May after leaving the military to run for the office.

"It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible that this thinking -- and I am not saying the religion -- I am saying this thinking," el-Sisi said.

He continued: "This is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Does this mean that 1.6 billion people (Muslims) should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants -- that is 7 billion -- so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"

Egypt s president calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was installed in office after a military coup placed him in power.

He is nothing but a western zionist puppet and in no way represents Islam. ...... :cool:

Mooooslem Sunni man! Lies faster than a speeding locomotive.
Able to smash into tall buildings with chants of Allah Akbar.

It's Moooslem Sunni man!

I have nothing against regular juden.

Heck, I have even allowed some of them to work for me........like doctors, lawyers, and accountants.

My objection is only towards zionist juden and Israeli juden. .... :cool:

I bet you have nothing against blacks either, you think everyone should own one or two.

It's true that many juden were rounded up and placed in internment camps in the interest of public safety.

They were given free housing, free meals, plus a job to occupy their time.

It was only towards the end of the war when lack of food and disease caused many to die.

But to call it a holocaust is way over the top. ..... :cool:

Sunni I told you nobody takes you seriously. You're just a frustrated radical ISIS supporting Mooooslem who's upset that the truth about the barbaric religion of Islam and its followers is being exposed on a daily basis. So you divert the subject to this bullshit Holocaust denial and other old, regurgitated anti Semitic canards.

On the bright side you are a good example of the depraved mentality that Islam causes. So we truly thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back