It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(CNN) Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has called for a "religious revolution," asking Muslim leaders to help in the fight against extremism.

In a speech celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muḥammad, which coincided with New Year's Day, he said they had no time to lose.

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said...

El-Sisi, himself a pious man, was elected in May after leaving the military to run for the office.

"It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible that this thinking -- and I am not saying the religion -- I am saying this thinking," el-Sisi said.

He continued: "This is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Does this mean that 1.6 billion people (Muslims) should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants -- that is 7 billion -- so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"

Egypt s president calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was installed in office after a military coup placed him in power.

He is nothing but a western zionist puppet and in no way represents Islam. ...... :cool:

One of these days FBI is going to come knocking on Sunni's door. Sunni is going to poop in his already soiled underwear.

"I never supported ISIS!" "I'm a patriotic Muslim American!" "It's all the fault of those Judens and their Holohoax!"

Ha ha ha!

(CNN) Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has called for a "religious revolution," asking Muslim leaders to help in the fight against extremism.

In a speech celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muḥammad, which coincided with New Year's Day, he said they had no time to lose.

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said...

El-Sisi, himself a pious man, was elected in May after leaving the military to run for the office.

"It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible that this thinking -- and I am not saying the religion -- I am saying this thinking," el-Sisi said.

He continued: "This is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Does this mean that 1.6 billion people (Muslims) should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants -- that is 7 billion -- so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was installed in office after a military coup placed him in power.

He is nothing but a western zionist puppet and in no way represents Islam. ...... :cool:

Agreed. ISIS, Al Shabab, Al Queda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Taliban, etc. they are good representatives of the cancer to modern humanity known as Islam.

Ah ... a pious Muslim does not, in the eyes of a Sunni Boy, represent Islam but his scummy ISIS comrades do. Got it. To understand what has gone so terribly wrong in Islamville one needs only read a few of his posts.
:lmao:

You supported ISIS because you are a radical Muslim, and ISIS is clearly within the realms of your ideology.
Sorry, but I don't buy into your juden nonsense.

ISIS belongs to you and your zionist cabal friends. ..... :cool:

Last I checked they called themselves Islamic State, and they were waving the Koran, moron. In fact all those barbarian animals like al Shabab, al Queda, etc. call themselves Islamic. Are they also Zionist controlled? No, you're just a fuckin' neanderthal not to be taken in seriously, that's all.

One day we'll see a picture of some bearded Islamic asshole known as Sunniman being arrested on the news, and we'll all be laughing our asses off. On the bright side, you'll join your brethern in jail. But I'll have to admit, your stupidity and insanity will be missed.

Last edited:
You supported ISIS because you are a radical Muslim, and ISIS is clearly within the realms of your ideology.

Last I checked they called themselves Islamic State, and they were waving the Koran, moron. In fact all those barbarian animals call themselves Islamic. Are they also Zionist controlled? No, you're just a fuckin' neanderthal not to be taken in seriously, that's all.

One day we'll see a picture of some bearded Islamic asshole being arrested known as Sunniman on the news,o and we'll all be laugh my ass off. On the bright side, you'll join your brethern in jail. But I'll have to admit, your stupidity and insanity will be missed.

He speaks as if his view that ISIS is an Zionist group is shared by most people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last I checked they called themselves Islamic State, and they were waving the Koran, moron. In fact all those barbarian animals call themselves Islamic. Are they also Zionist controlled? No, you're just a fuckin' neanderthal not to be taken in seriously, that's all.

One day we'll see a picture of some bearded Islamic asshole being arrested known as Sunniman on the news,o and we'll all be laugh my ass off. On the bright side, you'll join your brethern in jail. But I'll have to admit, your stupidity and insanity will be missed.

He speaks as if his view that ISIS is an Zionist group is shared by most people :lol: :lol: :lol:
No he's just saying that as cover because there are many damning posts on this board that show his open support for ISIS. When they subpoena the records he'll have to answer for them while pooping in his soiled underwear.

No he's just saying that as cover because there are many damning posts on this board that show his open support for ISIS. When they subpoena the records he'll have to answer for them while pooping in his soiled underwear.
The other day he called them freedom fighters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunni Stalker Troll is never able to come up with a proper response.

Just "juden juden juden blah blah"

It must be terrible to livr a life so full of hate, eh Sunni Toll?

Sunni Troll, remember you said something like Mohamed is a perfect example to follow?

Was this the Mohamed you were talking about ?

nwikrb.jpg

Sunni Stalker Troll is never able to come up with a proper response.

Just "juden juden juden blah blah"

It must be terrible to livr a life so full of hate, eh Sunni Toll?
How does using the word Juden equal hate?? ..... :cool:
I didn't say that genius..
Although it's obvious that you use it in an insulting way. Hating other religions is part of being a Muslim... :cool:

Although it's obvious that you use it in an insulting way. Hating other religions is part of being a Muslim...
You are the one posting vile cartoons about other people's religions not me.

I very rarely if ever say anything derogatory about Judaism or Christianity.

Because I respect both religions. ...... :cool:

You say disgusting things about Jews everyday Sunni Troll. That's what the pig Mohamed taught you?

nwikrb.jpg

You juden always give me a good laugh. .... :lol: :lol:

Said the insane Moooslem shmuck that the whole board regularly laughs at.

What a coincidence! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back