It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of Toasty's trolling..........back on topic.

Why do the juden lie soo much?

Is to their culture or just in their DNA? ...... :dunno:
There you go again, taking the attention off of Muslim atrocities. Why does it hurt you so much to talk about the truth ? :cool:

In a day and age where the word Islam is synonymous with barbarism, intolerance, and murder, what kind of insane person with no self respect would convert to it?

Meet Sunni.
It's not hard to understand Muslim behaviour when this is the perverted pig that many of them emulate

nwikrb.jpg

^^^^^
Sunni must be an example of a truthful, tolerant, peaceful Moooslem.

Ha ha ha.

There you go again, taking the attention off of Muslim atrocities.
I've never seen any so called muslim atrocities.

But zionist Israeli atrocities are a dime a dozen. ..... :cool:

You simply cannot handle the fact that Islam is the biggest threat to peace.

What do you call what happened in Kenya at the university where over a hundred students were killed by Islamic scum ?

The fact that Sunni is still posting here and not behind bars, despite his open support for ISIS, is evidence that Homeland Security and FBI are not doing their jobs properly.

The fact that Sunni is still posting here and not behind bars, despite his open support for ISIS, is evidence that Homeland Security and FBI are not doing their jobs properly.
Why would I support ISIS? .... :dunno:

They are an Israeli Mossad funded and supported organization. ...... :cool:

Toasty, why do you continually attack other people's religion.

You never see me attack Judaism. ..... :cool:

You didn't answer my question Sunni Troll. Do you not consider the Kenya university attack to be a Muslim atrocity, and explain your answer ...

I never suggested putting a group of people in one spot so I can kill them more easily. That's your gig. Prove it's not, by blessing Israel right here, right now, for all the Muslims in the world to see. Bless Israel and it's Jewish inhabitants to show your support, and condemn the Muslim blood lust. And that sig line of yours sends the wrong message. It doesn't show your love for Jews. Replace that with a quote from a Jewish holocaust victim, and prove me wrong about your wanting them all dead.... ;)

Slaughter. You've absolutely slaughtered poor Sunni Boy. It's so lopsided I feel bad for the guy but don't stop ... there's a side of me that digs a good train wreak.
:beer:

In a day and age where the word Islam is synonymous with barbarism, intolerance, and murder, what kind of insane person with no self respect would convert to it?
Meet Sunni.

Even this pious Muslim has seen Modern day Islam as it truly is:

(CNN)
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has called for a "religious revolution," asking Muslim leaders to help in the fight against extremism.

In a speech celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muḥammad, which coincided with New Year's Day, he said they had no time to lose.

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said...

El-Sisi, himself a pious man, was elected in May after leaving the military to run for the office.

"It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible that this thinking -- and I am not saying the religion -- I am saying this thinking," el-Sisi said.

He continued: "This is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Does this mean that 1.6 billion people (Muslims) should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants -- that is 7 billion -- so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"

Egypt s president calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com

Why would I support ISIS? .... :dunno:

They are an Israeli Mossad funded and supported organization. ...... :cool:
You supported ISIS because you are a radical Muslim, and ISIS is clearly within the realms of your ideology.

Now you're making up this shit about ISIS because you're afraid they'll come after your ass. In other words, you're a coward who won't even own up to his own claims. Nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back