It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you quoting the Bible when you said it would be easier? I don't recall that Bible passage... Easier to do what?
I will give you a couple of clues since you obviously don't know your Bible.

According to Christian theology all of the Jews must be gathered in Israel.

To make it easier for Jesus to return. ...... :cool:

Not what you said or implied, now be a man and not a muslim coward and tell the board what you meant.
He's repeating IslamoNazi propaganda calling for the extermination of Jews. Sunni is a typical enemy within Muslim coward. A few months ago he was also openly cheering for ISIS as freedom fighters.

Do we really mean never again - The Washington Post

The founding charter of Hamas calls not just for the eradication of Israel but for the killing of Jews everywhere. Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah welcomes Jewish emigration to Israel — because it makes the killing easier: “If Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.’’ And, of course, Iran openly declares as its sacred mission the annihilation of Israel.

a
I never suggested putting a group of people in one spot so I can kill them more easily. That's your gig. Prove it's not, by blessing Israel right here, right now, for all the Muslims in the world to see. Bless Israel and it's Jewish inhabitants to show your support, and condemn the Muslim blood lust.
There is no such thing as muslim blood lust.

But the jewish "blood libel" on christian people for centuries is very well documented. .... :cool:

"There is no such thing as Muslim blood lust"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a day goes by where we don't see Muslims blood lust. Like animals, they must kill to survive...

.No offence to animals, of course :cool:

And yet there they are in the land........ Guess their God trumps your God.
Same God ....... :cool:

On IS: "ISIS freedom fighter's convoy of new vehicles in Syria heading towards Iraq"

"I just feel that calling them terrorists is rude"

"There is no such thing as muslim blood lust."

"ISIS freedom fighter's"

Barrel-Bombing. The "Freedom Fighters" you revere actually pushed bombs out of planes and ...let it ride....on everyone's head. babies, women, children...

They did that to other human beings - and they weren't even americans or jewish people. They were....like you - their own kind.

that kind of evil is...i guess only "your kind" would understand..

Because Allah says so. You don't want to anger Allah do you? He calls them blessed people. Why have you turned your back on your God, and the people he gave Israel to?
No, he doesn't say to bless Israel or the Juden in the Quran.

Yes, originally he gave the juden the land.

But they broke the covenant and they were driven off the land.

Now they are nothing special or chosen. ...... :cool:

Sunni the enemy within convert to Islam ISIS supporter. He's exhibited his ignorance about Islam many times, now he's telling us about other faiths.
Unfortunately for Sunni the fool, the Koran clearly gives Israel to the Jews FOR ETERNITY. No mention of Palestine, Palestinians, or the Jews loosing the land, EVER. In essence, the Koran repeats and confirms the story of Exodus.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Sunni, the ISIS air force pilot:

meanwhile-kurds-tried-to-launch-paperplanes-to-counter-the-isis-airpower-but-were-shot-down-by-turkish-anti-aircraft-guns_o_4004083.jpg

What kind of a grown man spends his whole day, everyday on a message board trolling and expressing hatred for Jews??
And yet, here you are every day following me around the board from thread to thread. ...... :cuckoo:

Sunni Stalker Troll, there is no need to make up thing about me to take the attention off of your pathetic life.

Speaking of following, hows it going in the ME forum? Are you still stalking Sally on a daily basis? How many of her threads would you say you have trolled?

:cool:

Unfortunately for Sunni the Koran clearly gives Israel to the Jews FOR ETERNITY.]
The Quran never uses "for Eternity" about the land he let the covenant breaking tribes of Israel temporarily squat on. ..... :cool:
The filthy Quran is the reason why so many people are being killed by your fellow Muslim neanderthals.

Hopefully one day the world will ban the disgusting book of death and then we can finally have peace on this earth

:cool:

Unfortunately for Sunni the Koran clearly gives Israel to the Jews FOR ETERNITY.]
The Quran never uses "for Eternity" about the land he let the covenant breaking tribes of Israel temporarily squat on. ..... :cool:

Doesn't sound like temporary to me, asshole. Can you quote me a verse from your filthy book that says it's temporary? No, just garbage from the mouth of an enemy within radical Islamist:

'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Barrel-Bombing. The "Freedom Fighters" you revere actually pushed bombs out of planes and ...let it ride....on everyone's head. babies, women, children...
Actually, it was Assad who used barrel bombs against Syrian citizens.

ISIS doesn't have any air planes. ...... :cool:

it's a lie.
ISIS is a perfect example of the Islamic mindset. Kill as many people as you can in the most brutal way possible in order to please the pervert Muhamed ....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back