It is 1933 in America,

I'm sure there are historical comparisons to where we are right now, and my guess is that what followed those times wasn't good.
Are you sure "night of the broken glass" is one? Or is this comparison in itself an example of extremism?
No, I'm talking about a situation in which political divisions became so deep that they even saturated the culture and turned citizens against each other. I guess the time before our Civil War would be the most obvious example, but slavery was a far more tangible and specific issue than this.

Holy crap, come to think of it, maybe a more appropriate parallel might be be Sunni vs.Shia.
You are in the wrong thread.
Great, thanks.

To make the thread more balanced, here is a list of right wing terror attacks...And left wing terror attacks...
Left-wing v. right-wing violence
Yeah...it's akin to the Left claiming Christians are just as violent as Islamists.

Its crazy but lefties are so lacking in knowledge, that they get duped...like you for instance.

You're the one being duped, or rather, being wilfully ignorant.

Trump is ignoring this right wing violence because it serves his purposes and it rewards the radical violent right wing hate groups who supported him.

To make the thread more balanced, here is a list of right wing terror attacks...And left wing terror attacks...
Left-wing v. right-wing violence
Yeah...it's akin to the Left claiming Christians are just as violent as Islamists.

Its crazy but lefties are so lacking in knowledge, that they get duped...like you for instance.

You're the one being duped, or rather, being wilfully ignorant.

Trump is ignoring this right wing violence because it serves his purposes and it rewards the radical violent right wing hate groups who supported him.
What rightwing violence is being ignored?

It's no different than the strategy used by the OP..
Goebbels would be proud today.
It's such a paradigm schism...
No, it's lying and misrepresentation.
I am sure that it seems that way, yet there is a way to tell who is lying and who is not..
Have you ever once cracked a history book? And please don't try and tell us you have some sort of history degree, that ain't gonna fly.

I am not calling anyone Nazis or brown shirts but the actions we are seeing out of the fringe on the left are very reminiscent of a time back in 1933.

Reminds me of the time the WWI vets asked for their bonus to be paid early because they were hungry.
The vets gathered in DC and Hoover sent MacArthur down to chase them out.
They shot a couple of vets but the vets wouldn't leave.
When FDR became president, he sent Eleanor down to talk to them, they talked, and it was over.

I am sure that it seems that way, yet there is a way to tell who is lying and who is not..
Have you ever once cracked a history book? And please don't try and tell us you have some sort of history degree, that ain't gonna fly.

I am not calling anyone Nazis or brown shirts but the actions we are seeing out of the fringe on the left are very reminiscent of a time back in 1933.
Considering that your article mentions nothing about 1933, just your title, who knows what you are whining about..

Last edited:

Truth is 'strategy' in the small minds of leftists.

Hey did you hear? Leftists murdered over 100 million people in the last century...look it up dumb ass.
I'm ambidextrous in dexterity and political representation..One thing the OP never establishes is the fact that the truth of the reports has no clear identification of their political philosophies...Trump is no conservative...He is both a leftist and a rightist, oh such a paradox. So folks that voted for Trump are from all sides of the political spectrum. No surprise as stats indicate that 1/3 of the voters do it.

Moderates: Who Are They, and What Do They Want?
perpetual posting of rumors and media lies.
He hasn't figured out that the DNC media lies, distorts, and has a clear agenda. He is not alone. Most on the left can't see it, even though it is apparent.

Obama got good press 24/7. Trump gets bad press 24/7. Still...lefties can't see it. LMFAO!!!
I see lies on both sides of the major parties. Your need to pigeon hole is of no avail..I have no specific party line.

Hey did you hear? Leftists murdered over 100 million people in the last century...look it up dumb ass.
I'm ambidextrous in dexterity and political representation..One thing the OP never establishes is the fact that the truth of the reports has no clear identification of their political philosophies...Trump is no conservative...He is both a leftist and a rightist, oh such a paradox. So folks that voted for Trump are from all sides of the political spectrum. No surprise as stats indicate that 1/3 of the voters do it.

A gun men goes to a ball field and asks if the players are Republican, when told yes he starts opening fire. Doesn't take much of an imagination which side of the fence that man stood. Thankfully he was a democrat operative and wasn't smart enough to figure out how to get onto the actual field or it might have been another night of the broken glass although on a lesser scale.
Again, you insult those who suffered at the hands of the Nazis.

You are either incredibly ignorant or incredibly disingenuous. Hopelessly lost in your ideology.
The problem with your argument, is the Nazis had much more in common with the Left than the Right.
So you are trying to equate the Nazi takeover is similar with radical politic in the USA...The Nazi's did it with elections..

Take this as solace: This is America. A good chunk of the citizenry are direct descendants of the people that fought for America's freedom. Mostly black and white. The Chinese- Americans are very thankful to be here, as are the Latin-Americans. Real Americans are very real fighters to the core. The leftist "violent thugs" are pussies manipulated by pencilneck scheming nerds.

A gun men goes to a ball field and asks if the players are Republican, when told yes he starts opening fire. Doesn't take much of an imagination which side of the fence that man stood. Thankfully he was a democrat operative and wasn't smart enough to figure out how to get onto the actual field or it might have been another night of the broken glass although on a lesser scale.

You are either incredibly ignorant or incredibly disingenuous. Hopelessly lost in your ideology.
The problem with your argument, is the Nazis had much more in common with the Left than the Right.
So you are trying to equate the Nazi takeover is similar with radical politic in the USA...The Nazi's did it with elections..

and murder and propaganda..

It was a brawl with the communist that did the same...

It was a brawl with the communist that did the same...

And the innocent citizenry that dared speak out.

Just the similarity of the violence that was seen then and is being seen now.

Forum List

Back