It is 1933 in America,

It's no different than the strategy used by the OP..
Goebbels would be proud today.
It's such a paradigm schism...
No, it's lying and misrepresentation.
I am sure that it seems that way, yet there is a way to tell who is lying and who is not..
Have you ever once cracked a history book? And please don't try and tell us you have some sort of history degree, that ain't gonna fly.

I am not calling anyone Nazis or brown shirts but the actions we are seeing out of the fringe on the left are very reminiscent of a time back in 1933.
Being on the Left, means you know nothing of history.

To make the thread more balanced, here is a list of right wing terror attacks...And left wing terror attacks...
Left-wing v. right-wing violence
Ha, the first 7 pre-date 2000 and a good many are not even in America. After that we can argue if they were right wing attacks or not.
That's typical smoke from these people. Never facts, aways twisted. Now sit back and wait for his call out.
In 1933 the enemy of the state were Jews, in 2017 it is white men.

To make the thread more balanced, here is a list of right wing terror attacks...And left wing terror attacks...
Ha, the first 7 pre-date 2000 and a good many are not even in America. After that we can argue if they were right wing attacks or not.
That's typical smoke from these people. Never facts, aways twisted. Now sit back and wait for his call out.
In 1933 the enemy of the state were Jews, in 2017 it is white men.
Yeah but I identify as black so, yo whaddup brotha?

The left has become increasingly violent but this isn't surprising. Remember, they were told to get up in your faces. O mentioned bringing a gun to a knife fight. Now, they're shooting, beating, people.

Yeah...it's akin to the Left claiming Christians are just as violent as Islamists.

Its crazy but lefties are so lacking in knowledge, that they get duped...like you for instance.
Truth is 'strategy' in the small minds of leftists.

Hey did you hear? Leftists murdered over 100 million people in the last century...look it up dumb ass.
I'm ambidextrous in dexterity and political representation..One thing the OP never establishes is the fact that the truth of the reports has no clear identification of their political philosophies...Trump is no conservative...He is both a leftist and a rightist, oh such a paradox. So folks that voted for Trump are from all sides of the political spectrum. No surprise as stats indicate that 1/3 of the voters do it.

Moderates: Who Are They, and What Do They Want?
A gun men goes to a ball field and asks if the players are Republican, when told yes he starts opening fire. Doesn't take much of an imagination which side of the fence that man stood. Thankfully he was a democrat operative and wasn't smart enough to figure out how to get onto the actual field or it might have been another night of the broken glass although on a lesser scale.
Again, you insult those who suffered at the hands of the Nazis.

You are either incredibly ignorant or incredibly disingenuous. Hopelessly lost in your ideology.

Yeah...it's akin to the Left claiming Christians are just as violent as Islamists.

Its crazy but lefties are so lacking in knowledge, that they get duped...like you for instance.

Hey did you hear? Leftists murdered over 100 million people in the last century...look it up dumb ass.
I'm ambidextrous in dexterity and political representation..One thing the OP never establishes is the fact that the truth of the reports has no clear identification of their political philosophies...Trump is no conservative...He is both a leftist and a rightist, oh such a paradox. So folks that voted for Trump are from all sides of the political spectrum. No surprise as stats indicate that 1/3 of the voters do it.

A gun men goes to a ball field and asks if the players are Republican, when told yes he starts opening fire. Doesn't take much of an imagination which side of the fence that man stood. Thankfully he was a democrat operative and wasn't smart enough to figure out how to get onto the actual field or it might have been another night of the broken glass although on a lesser scale.

You are either incredibly ignorant or incredibly disingenuous. Hopelessly lost in your ideology.
No one is being insulted except the left garbage that patterns their every move after the nazis. Stop crying and pick a side, or simply keep quiet. The French are no longer the resistance.

Explain to me how remembering history is insulting, please do.

Should we ignore the parallels and thus risk repeating history?

The problem with your argument, is the Nazis had much more in common with the Left than the Right.

As you well know, leftists ignore history they don't like and twist history to fit their agenda.

No one is being insulted except the left garbage that patterns their every move after the nazis. Stop crying and pick a side, or simply keep quiet. The French are no longer the resistance.
Now this might be a little bit insulting "patterns their every move." I am not sure that they are doing that or if this is just a normal manifestation of people who didn't get their way and resort to violence. Maybe it is just the natural tendency of mankind to do so. (I hope using the word mankind isn't a criminal offense) Being a natural tendency is why we MUST NOT FORGET history and certainly MUST NOT repeat it.

As you well know, leftists ignore history they don't like and twist history to fit their agenda.
It is what they do. I am not calling them Brown shirts or Nazis, BUT the behavior being exhibited by more then just the fringe is very reminiscent of 1933. History must be remembered and not repeated.

Now this might be a little bit insulting "patterns their every move." I am not sure that they are doing that or if this is just a normal manifestation of people who didn't get their way and resort to violence. Maybe it is just the natural tendency of mankind to do so. (I hope using the word mankind isn't a criminal offense) Being a natural tendency is why we MUST NOT FORGET history and certainly MUST NOT repeat it.
You are dreaming, but you are also right.

Humans always fail to learn from history and will always repeat it. I suspect this is because the ruling class controls the entire process.

You are dreaming, but you are also right.

Humans always fail to learn from history and will always repeat it. I suspect this is because the ruling class controls the entire process.
It's has a lot to do with the stupid that has been coming out of the schools, and the medias non stop attack on freedom.

I'm sure there are historical comparisons to where we are right now, and my guess is that what followed those times wasn't good.
Are you sure "night of the broken glass" is one? Or is this comparison in itself an example of extremism?
No, I'm talking about a situation in which political divisions became so deep that they even saturated the culture and turned citizens against each other. I guess the time before our Civil War would be the most obvious example, but slavery was a far more tangible and specific issue than this.

Holy crap, come to think of it, maybe a more appropriate parallel might be be Sunni vs.Shia.

I'm sure there are historical comparisons to where we are right now, and my guess is that what followed those times wasn't good.
Are you sure "night of the broken glass" is one? Or is this comparison in itself an example of extremism?
No, I'm talking about a situation in which political divisions became so deep that they even saturated the culture and turned citizens against each other. I guess the time before our Civil War would be the most obvious example, but slavery was a far more tangible and specific issue than this.

Holy crap, come to think of it, maybe a more appropriate parallel might be be Sunni vs.Shia.
You are in the wrong thread.

Forum List

Back