It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

Racism is no longer a valid complaint.
Well, I'm sure YOU feel that way....

It's been overused and abused for so long.

I would say a good 95% of the time, that it is used, that it is a lie by a vile liar.

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg
I'm no racist......look at these photos of me hanging out with black people

How many minorities in executive positions in Trump International?

Trump didn't make the meme, and you failed utterly to address the point.

Trump was quite famous for a long time, and no one called him a racist, until he was a problem for you fuckers.

Shows that your lies are self serving bullshit.
Go to hell you shit-sucking asshole. Is that all you have.. insults? Stupid cocksucker.

What I have is the point that Trump was in the spotlight for over thirty years and no one accused him of being a racist until he was a problem for democrats.

I would say a good 95% of the time, that it is used, that it is a lie by a vile liar.

Trump was quite famous for a long time, and no one called him a racist, until he was a problem for you fuckers.

Trump surrounded himself with celebrities.....some of whom were black

What he didn't do is surround himself with blacks in his business or hire them in Trump management

Miss Venezuela called him a racist.....does that count?

Yes, trump surrounded himself with celebrities, regardless of race or political affiliation.

He had no problem with minorities or democrats and they had no problems with him.

Not until he became a problem for you lefty agenda, then lefties, you, the MSM, the liberal politicians, all suddenly realized that he was a BAD MAN.

Lefties use accusations of race to marginalize people and ideas that are a problem for them.

NOt because of any ACTUAL racism. That is irrelevant to the use of the Race Card.
Trump surrounded himself with black celebrities

Regular blacks?

Not so much

Probably no more or no less than any other average corporation.
Blacks make up 7% of the population, unfortunately much less than that apply themselves and seek high positions....so I would guess very few.
Same argument that has been used for generations to justify not promoting blacks

"They lack the essentials for higher management"

Trump promotes only white males and attractive females

Do you deny that urban schools do a shit job of preparing the majority of blacks for the workforce? Specifically higher management?

Affirmative action worked

Changed our society for the better

Arpaio is a minor thug

But by pardoning him, Trump has done major damage to his party

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....
Yes, Trump is a racist, and there is overt racism in his appeal to voters. But what its come to is that 1//3 of us find racism appropriate to respond to the first black potus and an immigration problem, that would be fairly easily fixed by political compromise - accepting an guest worker program in exchange for those illegally her being deported.

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Yes, Trump is a racist, and there is overt racism in his appeal to voters. But what its come to is that 1//3 of us find racism appropriate to respond to the first black potus and an immigration problem, that would be fairly easily fixed by political compromise - accepting an guest worker program in exchange for those illegally her being deported.

Why do you think Trump is a racist?

Trump is a racist

It is just amazing to listen to this shit. Your party has a group saying only one color matters, and you think you have the right to go out and toss cards without any evidence...

When Donald Trump could've spent the night at the fight in his billionaire box... he CHOSE to go out and SIT NEXT to DON KING so everyone watching would know he was a "racist...."

Get a clue and shove the cards straight up your hypocritical bigoted left wing ass...

What he didn't do is surround himself with blacks in his business or hire them in Trump management

Yes, trump surrounded himself with celebrities, regardless of race or political affiliation.

He had no problem with minorities or democrats and they had no problems with him.

Not until he became a problem for you lefty agenda, then lefties, you, the MSM, the liberal politicians, all suddenly realized that he was a BAD MAN.

Lefties use accusations of race to marginalize people and ideas that are a problem for them.

NOt because of any ACTUAL racism. That is irrelevant to the use of the Race Card.

Regular blacks?

Not so much

No, he surrounded himself with celebrities regardless of race or political affiliation.

It is pretty sad that you felt a need to spin such a minor point.

Probably no more or no less than any other average corporation.
Blacks make up 7% of the population, unfortunately much less than that apply themselves and seek high positions....so I would guess very few.
Same argument that has been used for generations to justify not promoting blacks

"They lack the essentials for higher management"

Trump promotes only white males and attractive females

Do you deny that urban schools do a shit job of preparing the majority of blacks for the workforce? Specifically higher management?

Affirmative action worked

Changed our society for the better

Funny how you didn't answer my question.

You slammed Trump for supposedly having blacks underrepresented in higher management.

YOu did not deny that this was systemic and not limited to Trump,

ANd you did not answer my question, regarding urban schools.

Your actions indicate that you know you are stone cold busted making an accusation of racism that you cannot defend.

Feel better about yourself. ADMIT IT.

Regular blacks?

Not so much

No, he surrounded himself with celebrities regardless of race or political affiliation.

It is pretty sad that you felt a need to spin such a minor point.
Our president is a racist

His father was in the klan and the apple does not fall far from the tree

Only difference is that our presidents racism harms millions

Forum List

Back