It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....

I don't see the big deal- just another politician taking care of a campaign supporter......

So....the same week Trump defends Nazis and KKK as....some are good people

He pardons a birther Sheriff engaging in profiling Mexicans.......Show me you papers Pedro!

He wasn't profiling Mexicans.
There was never any creditable sources that they could get over the 22 years.
He defied a court order.
It was a 22 year witch hunt of charges never proven.
So stop talking like he was.
You could say what you said if he had actually been arrested for racial profiling.
He wasn't.. because he was not racial profiling. That was made up by the left because they did not like his conservative views or tactics, which worked, by the way.
You are spreading lies for all who call him a racial profiler.
Yes, he was profiling

Pulling over drivers who appeared to be Mexican, holding suspects without charges while checking immigration status

Great way for Republicans to secure the Hispanic vote

Who is the majority crossing illegally, Mexicans and South Americans.
So you going to pull over a blond blue eyed person?
Scores of Scandinavians aren't crossing the boarder illegally. Latinos are.
That's enforcing the border laws, not racial profiling.
The man is not racist, nor was he ever.
He has arrested KKK before as well as the white supremacists.
They have violence as well as LaRaza and Antifa, all have violent rioters in their group.
If your violent and break the law in maricopa county you got arrested and prosecuted under Joe it didn't matter what color you are.
He got great results and turned many young teens away from a life of crime with his tent and pink underwear.
Many young teens that stayed there talked about how their lives were changed and are doing very well as young adults now.
But they don't want to talk about the good things.
That is not how it works in America

You have a right to be left alone by the government. Not continually harassed in fishing expeditions.
Read the fourth amendment

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.
Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

Racism is no longer a valid complaint.
Well, I'm sure YOU feel that way....

It's been overused and abused for so long.

I would say a good 95% of the time, that it is used, that it is a lie by a vile liar.

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....

Same with the trumpkins and not just about race.

RWs can never again say they care about our military, our veterans, our POWs, our handicapped, our Gold Star Families, about our fallen soldiers (regardless of their sexuality), children, elderly, mothers working alone to raise their kids.

More than anything else, they can never again pretend to give a fuck about the US Constitution.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

PUtting your lies in a list, does not make them more credible.

Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

You generalize way too much, however it seems to be the lefts way of trying to demonized their opponents. If you bring up race then you don't have to defend your position. Hey, but when you have nothing, you need to dig until you do or make it up. You do a good job of making it as you go.

Every word C_Clayton_Jones wrote is factual.

He pardoned Arpaio BECAUSE Arpaio is kkk.

Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

You generalize way too much, however it seems to be the lefts way of trying to demonized their opponents. If you bring up race then you don't have to defend your position. Hey, but when you have nothing, you need to dig until you do or make it up. You do a good job of making it as you go.

It is the lefty way. They demonize the opposition. It doesn't matter what the facts are, it is the left's dishonesty because they can't fight you on real arguments.

It is the lefty way. They demonize the opposition. It doesn't matter what the facts are, it is the left's dishonesty because they can't fight you on real arguments.

How can they put so much effort into avoiding the truth, without realizing that that means they are wrong?

When you have absolutely nothing and failed in the argument, the left screams racism! Racism! Racism! That way the left can't avoid unpleasant facts and feel good about themselves.

PapaPARROT said:
When I have absolutely nothing and failed in the argument, I scream "the left screams racism! Racism! Racism!" That way i can avoid unpleasant facts and feel good about myself.

obviously :itsok:

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.
Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

Racism is no longer a valid complaint.
Well, I'm sure YOU feel that way....

It's been overused and abused for so long.

I would say a good 95% of the time, that it is used, that it is a lie by a vile liar.

I'm no racist......look at these photos of me hanging out with black people

How many minorities in executive positions in Trump International?

PapaPARROT said:
When I have absolutely nothing and failed in the argument, I scream "the left screams racism! Racism! Racism!" That way i can avoid unpleasant facts and feel good about myself.

obviously :itsok:

Name calling, it seems the way of the left. When that is all you got, then that's all you got. :it's ok:

Forum List

Back