It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....
Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Because of the safety for the crowds attending from the violent protesters outside.

Actually I am very happy that the orange clown refrained from opening his mouth to start a riot.....

Kudos to Trump's handlers for having more sense that the idiot-in-chief.

Suffer???? I'm having a great time slamming the orange clown on a daily basis......He feeds us so much materials,I just can't help myself....

Now, how's your OWN mental health for helping to elect this idiot ???..

Must of hit a nerve...

LOL.........BTW, had you graduated form junior high, you too would know that it should be "Must HAVE" and NOT "must of"...................

Thank me later for the lesson.....don't forget.

Suffer???? I'm having a great time slamming the orange clown on a daily basis......He feeds us so much materials,I just can't help myself....

Now, how's your OWN mental health for helping to elect this idiot ???..
You wouldn't believe the increase I've seen of people seeking help from our mental health services after he kicked hillarys ass. lol

Last edited:
As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Same with the trumpkins and not just about race.

RWs can never again say they care about our military, our veterans, our POWs, our handicapped, our Gold Star Families, about our fallen soldiers (regardless of their sexuality), children, elderly, mothers working alone to raise their kids.

More than anything else, they can never again pretend to give a fuck about the US Constitution.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Same with the trumpkins and not just about race.

RWs can never again say they care about our military, our veterans, our POWs, our handicapped, our Gold Star Families, about our fallen soldiers (regardless of their sexuality), children, elderly, mothers working alone to raise their kids.

More than anything else, they can never again pretend to give a fuck about the US Constitution.

True.....but can they openly boast that they LOVE both the color orange AND Putin???...........LOL

Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

You generalize way too much, however it seems to be the lefts way of trying to demonized their opponents. If you bring up race then you don't have to defend your position. Hey, but when you have nothing, you need to dig until you do or make it up. You do a good job of making it as you go.

Every word C_Clayton_Jones wrote is factual.

He pardoned Arpaio BECAUSE Arpaio is kkk.

There's no shame in seeking help, nat4900. Just saying

LAME response.......I'm sure you'd agree if the other half of your brain was functioning......
After years of talking with patients like you, offering a tidbit of hope is the least I can do.
I've read enough of your posts to know you're still struggling with the election results. I'll sleep better knowing I at least told you help was available. :)

Quick question, do YOU believe that horse hockey?

Virtually ALL of my family is republican, right wing.....and I WELL know they are not racists....However, they now very much regret backing this orange piece of turd.

nat4900 I have a sister who has finally seen what he really is. A nutter 2nd amendment family member is posting anti-drumpf, anti-GOP on Facebook. Most amazing though is the stupid and utterly worthless little twerp has finally realized nobody has tried to "grab" his guns.

I haven't said a word. Little by little, pino trump fans are seeing what a terrible mistake they made but I doubt they really see the long term damage it will do.

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.
Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

You mean our magnificent President who will easily cruise to reelection? He has made a lot of people very happy with this pardon. Especially since we know that it was the muslim in the white house after the white guy doing too good a job.
You wrote:
"Especially since we know that it was the muslim in the white house after the white guy doing too good a job."

Can you write that again? This time in English.

Gad, no wonder you drool at the very thought of the Orange Maggot.

Last edited:
Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

You generalize way too much, however it seems to be the lefts way of trying to demonized their opponents. If you bring up race then you don't have to defend your position. Hey, but when you have nothing, you need to dig until you do or make it up. You do a good job of making it as you go.

Every word C_Clayton_Jones wrote is factual.

He pardoned Arpaio BECAUSE Arpaio is kkk.

You have proof or just more extreme leftwing nut opinion. I realize that race is the only way you can just make silly stupid statements without having to think. I pretty much used to the empty leftwing tactics.

There's no shame in seeking help, nat4900. Just saying

LAME response.......I'm sure you'd agree if the other half of your brain was functioning......
After years of talking with patients like you, offering a tidbit of hope is the least I can do.
I've read enough of your posts to know you're still struggling with the election results. I'll sleep better knowing I at least told you help was available. :)

His whole thought process has been messed up since Clinton lost. The poor girl/guy can't stop crying everyday.

I love to hear the racist remarks Trump made about Charlottesville. I'm sure everyone would like you to enlighten them. :)

Forum List

Back