It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

Love how you continue to rely on lies to build a scenario that doesn't exist in reality.

Like trumps inauguration having better attendance than Obama's?

No one but you and your butthurt Trumper comrades believe any of that. the rest of the country views you and your ilk as the problem,

There are people who are honestly ignorant. There's nothing wrong with that, we are all ignorant of somethings at one time or another, then there are those like you who are stubbornly ignorant, who refuse to learn anything at all. Those people are just plain old stupid and that's you to a tee. Sucks to be you.

Love how you continue to rely on lies to build a scenario that doesn't exist in reality.

Like trumps inauguration having better attendance than Obama's?

No one but you and your butthurt Trumper comrades believe any of that. the rest of the country views you and your ilk as the problem,

There are people who are honestly ignorant. There's nothing wrong with that, we are all ignorant of somethings at one time or another, then there are those like you who are stubbornly ignorant, who refuse to learn anything at all. Those people are just plain old stupid and that's you to a tee. Sucks to be you.

I'm sure that Radical is "devastated" that a moron like you thinks so poorly of him...........LOL

Keep self soothing Nat.

It's only Saturday and this story is already dead. By Monday it will be buried. Nobody cares.

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.
Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....

Any right wing politicians that allow any lefty to get them "defensive" on any bullshit accusations of racism needs to get meaner with the liberals in question.

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.
Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

Racism is no longer a valid complaint.

Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

Trump and the Republicans have sent a clear message to our Hispanic population that it is acceptable for law enforcement to harass innocent civilians
We have to weed out the illegals. It's not our problem a Mexican legal immigrant looks like a Mexican illegal immigrant.
It's the problem of every sane, thinking American, when rogue cops go around profiling people and hassling them WITHOUT probable cause.

I hope you're as sympathetic toward bad cops if they one day come after you for no reason. And that could happen, with the racist, brain-dead piece of shit now infesting the White House.

Keep self soothing Nat.

It's only Saturday and this story is already dead. By Monday it will be buried. Nobody cares.

True....probably true.....Trump will always have that 34% base of nitwits who agreed that the orange clown could shoot someone on 5th Ave. NYC and they would STILL vote for him....

Are you one of those????

Racism is no longer a valid complaint.
Well, I'm sure YOU feel that way....

Any right wing politicians that allow any lefty to get them "defensive" on any bullshit accusations of racism needs to get meaner with the liberals in question

Now THAT is truly scary......LOL

God brought down the Hurricane to cover up Trumps pardon.

Actually, moron......its the other way around.........Trump, the chicken shot, issued the pardon when it could be "buried" during Harvey AND the Friday night coverage.....

Ask yourself this simple question:

Why didn't the orange clown announce the pardon during his Phoenix campaign rally???

Go on, I'll wait for your response........LOL

You mean our magnificent President who will easily cruise to reelection? He has made a lot of people very happy with this pardon. Especially since we know that it was the muslim in the white house after the white guy doing too good a job.

So....the same week Trump defends Nazis and KKK as....some are good people

He pardons a birther Sheriff engaging in profiling Mexicans.......Show me you papers Pedro!

He wasn't profiling Mexicans.
There was never any creditable sources that they could get over the 22 years.
He defied a court order.
It was a 22 year witch hunt of charges never proven.
So stop talking like he was.
You could say what you said if he had actually been arrested for racial profiling.
He wasn't.. because he was not racial profiling. That was made up by the left because they did not like his conservative views or tactics, which worked, by the way.
You are spreading lies for all who call him a racial profiler.

Keep self soothing Nat.

True....probably true.....Trump will always have that 34% base of nitwits who agreed that the orange clown could shoot someone on 5th Ave. NYC and they would STILL vote for him....

Are you one of those????

Keep starting threads about Trump Nat.

I find them extremely comforting.

Schadenfreude is awesome!

God brought down the Hurricane to cover up Trumps pardon.

Actually, moron......its the other way around.........Trump, the chicken shot, issued the pardon when it could be "buried" during Harvey AND the Friday night coverage.....

Ask yourself this simple question:

Why didn't the orange clown announce the pardon during his Phoenix campaign rally???

Go on, I'll wait for your response........LOL

Because of the safety for the crowds attending from the violent protesters outside.
What a dumb thing to say.
But of course you will believe the spins, false assumptions and out right lies.
It's always the worst and bad with lefties. Nothings ever good , just all negative. :)

Schadenfreude is awesome!

I find NO pleasure from this country's misfortune in having an idiot in the oval office....

However, I find solace in knowing that I was NOT fooled by the demagogue...

Forum List

Back