It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

PapaPARROT said:
When I have absolutely nothing and failed in the argument, I scream "the left screams racism! Racism! Racism!" That way i can avoid unpleasant facts and feel good about myself.

obviously :itsok:

Name calling, it seems the way of the left. When that is all you got, then that's all you got. :it's ok:

Miss Piggy, Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Miss Housekeeping

Republicans eat it up

racist remarks?

Dog whistles work on dogs........

who-let-the-dogs-out_o_1406351.jpg

trump-dog-whistle-1471891316.jpg

Trump's Arpaio pardon sends a message to sheriffs: I'm your get-out-of-jail-free card

The Trump Administration's "States' Rights" Rhetoric Is an Insidious Dog Whistle For Something Far Worse

The right’s dog-whistle trick: How it exploits racism to rip apart the social safety net

more dishonest posting in defense of the indefensible. :eusa_liar:

fact is, mr trump was a known racist and liar birther freak...

Trump's Long History of Racism

14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics

Funny how so many lefties seemed obvious of that "fact"...

160909161500-trump-clinton-6-super-169.jpg

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.
Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

Racism is no longer a valid complaint.
Well, I'm sure YOU feel that way....

It's been overused and abused for so long.

I would say a good 95% of the time, that it is used, that it is a lie by a vile liar.

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg
I'm no racist......look at these photos of me hanging out with black people

How many minorities in executive positions in Trump International?

Trump didn't make the meme, and you failed utterly to address the point.

Trump was quite famous for a long time, and no one called him a racist, until he was a problem for you fuckers.

Shows that your lies are self serving bullshit.

PapaPARROT said:
When I have absolutely nothing and failed in the argument, I scream "the left screams racism! Racism! Racism!" That way i can avoid unpleasant facts and feel good about myself.

obviously :itsok:

Name calling, it seems the way of the left. When that is all you got, then that's all you got. :it's ok:

Miss Piggy, Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Miss Housekeeping

Republicans eat it up

It seems lefties love it.

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....

Trump's "pardon" of Arpaio is a CLEAR message to Flynn, Manafort,,Kushner, Donny-junior,Stone, et all, that if and when convicted, daddy-Trump has got your back.

Nice try. Deflection noted. But this thread is about TODAY. And about the racist Orange Maggot now infesting the Oval Office.

I would say a good 95% of the time, that it is used, that it is a lie by a vile liar.

Trump was quite famous for a long time, and no one called him a racist, until he was a problem for you fuckers.

Trump surrounded himself with celebrities.....some of whom were black

What he didn't do is surround himself with blacks in his business or hire them in Trump management

Miss Venezuela called him a racist.....does that count?

People have been calling him a racist since he and his klandaddy's early days.

That housing discrimination lawsuit Donny settled with a consent order by the feds didn't add much to take away that stank.

The fact he *still* thinks the exonerated Central Park 5 are guilty speaks volumes as well.

Let Republicans show that they celebrate the harassment and abuse of Hispanics

Let them smirk as those who break the law to demean Hispanics are set free even before they are sentenced

But Trump made his views of Hispanics plain to see....and Republucans elected him anyway

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.

Probably no more or no less than any other average corporation.
Blacks make up 7% of the population, unfortunately much less than that apply themselves and seek high positions....so I would guess very few.

Blacks make up 7% of the population, unfortunately much less than that apply themselves and seek high positions....so I would guess very few.
Same argument that has been used for generations to justify not promoting blacks

"They lack the essentials for higher management"

Trump promotes only white males and attractive females

Go to hell you shit-sucking asshole. Is that all you have.. insults? Stupid cocksucker.

What he didn't do is surround himself with blacks in his business or hire them in Trump management

Too bad the trump ass-kissers have their brains encased in cement. They'll never see what a fucking phony the Orange Doosh is.

Same argument that has been used for generations to justify not promoting blacks

Because it is not an argument, it is a fact.
Are you saying blacks comprise more than 7%
Or are you saying an equal number of blacks apply themselves per capita?
Obviously you know the answer to both is no.
So are you saying some blacks should be promoted simply because they are black?

Too bad the trump ass-kissers have their brains encased in cement. They'll never see what a fucking phony the Orange Doosh is.

As soon as you figure out the real phony is sitting at home you will feel better.

As soon as you figure out the real phony is sitting at home you will feel better.
You're right, the real phony is sitting at home. Sitting at home sending out brainless tweets. That's all the phony Orange Maggot is good for.

Because it is not an argument, it is a fact.
Are you saying blacks comprise more than 7%
Or are you saying an equal number of blacks apply themselves per capita?
Obviously you know the answer to both is no.
So are you saying some blacks should be promoted simply because they are black?

Actually, Affirmative Action showed it to be false. Women and minorities were denied opportunities in management positions because it was claimed they lacked the "appropriate skills and essentials" to fill those positions

Today, women and minorities hold management and executive positions and nobody thinks twice

Yes, trump surrounded himself with celebrities, regardless of race or political affiliation.

He had no problem with minorities or democrats and they had no problems with him.

Not until he became a problem for you lefty agenda, then lefties, you, the MSM, the liberal politicians, all suddenly realized that he was a BAD MAN.

Lefties use accusations of race to marginalize people and ideas that are a problem for them.

NOt because of any ACTUAL racism. That is irrelevant to the use of the Race Card.

People have been calling him a racist since he and his klandaddy's early days.

That housing discrimination lawsuit Donny settled with a consent order by the feds didn't add much to take away that stank.

The fact he *still* thinks the exonerated Central Park 5 are guilty speaks volumes as well.

Funny, the Clintons didn't think so.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Let Republicans show that they celebrate the harassment and abuse of Hispanics

Let them smirk as those who break the law to demean Hispanics are set free even before they are sentenced

But Trump made his views of Hispanics plain to see....and Republucans elected him anyway

Any hispanics who are actually in play, and not already brainwashed by the Left's identity politics, understand that Illegal Immigraiton is a massive problem that needs aggressive solving.

Do you deny that urban schools do a shit job of preparing the majority of blacks for the workforce? Specifically higher management?

Forum List

Back