It is non-Democrats who care about transgender children

Is this your professional medical opinion?

I love all you folks telling medical professionals how to do their jobs. 😄

What medical credentials do you have?

I, at least, have some college-level biology; not that it takes even that to know the difference between male and female, or to understand why this difference is important.

I love all you folks telling medical professionals how to do their jobs. 😄

So, answer this. Assuming that you're male, and not a faggot, would you consider a “trans woman” as a potential wife, or would you only ever marry a real woman?

Do we need to be telling them to learn to accept their bodies because that method produces the best outcomes?
Yes, According to the research it sure does.

The research shows two things specifically: no reduction in suicide, depresdion, other mental health isdues, addiction, or incidents of criminal incarcetation, due to gender reassignment and significant percentage of post treatment transgender expressing regret in research surveys.

Except that there aren't a few thousand who might benefit from this abusive quasi-medical Frankensteinery.

Every instance of a mentally- and sexually-confused minor being subjected to chemical and surgical mutilation in a futile attempt to force reality to conform to his insane delusions is a case of abuse nd malpractice, and anyone who has any willing part in it belongs in prison.

Medical professionals disagree with you.

So, answer this. Assuming that you're male, and not a faggot, would you consider a “trans woman” as a potential wife, or would you only ever marry a real woman?

Why do you think Marriage is the only option for a relationship?

Would i have sex with a trans-woman? Probably not. BUt I wouldn't want to have sex with 90% of Cis-gendered women. Most men have what they are in to.

You are severely mistaken.

Although the pedophiles and groomers and their allies are very noisy, these days, they are, and will always remain, a tiny minority. The overwhelming vast majority of Americans do not, and never will, support the sexual abuse of children. Depraved freaks such as yourself, that do, will always be seen as depraved freaks, not to be trusted.

The time is coming when your kind will have very good reason to be in fear for your freedom, if not your very lives. The time is comin g when your kind will absolutely not be tolerated in society. If you're lucky, the worst that will happen to you is that you'll be locked up in prison for life.

You were on the wrong side of history on race relations.
You were on the wrong side of history on gender roles.
You were on the wrong side of history on sexual orientation.
You are on the wrong side of history on gender identity.

The time is coming where you will have to store your transphobia next to your homophobia, racism and misogyny. Terrified of saying out loud outside of an anonymous message board.

Why do you think Marriage is the only option for a relationship?

You've made it clear enough why you're such a horrendous failure at relationships, and cannot find any woman that would be willing to marry you.

Those are your own issues, and have nothing whatsoever to do with normal people who want normal relationships.

You were on the wrong side of history on race relations.
You were on the wrong side of history on gender roles.
You were on the wrong side of history on sexual orientation.
You are on the wrong side of history on gender identity.

The time is coming where you will have to store your transphobia next to your homophobia, racism and misogyny. Terrified of saying out loud outside of an anonymous message board.

Men will never be women, and women will never be men.

It takes a severely fucked-up mind such as yours to have so much difficulty telling the difference. The overwhelmingly vast majority of people always have, and always will be clear on the distinction and why it matters. Treating mentally fucked-up freaks such as yourself as if you have any credibility is an absurd fad, that will pass.

Men will never be women, and women will never be men.

It takes a severely fucked-up mind such as yours to have so much difficulty telling the difference. The overwhelmingly vast majority of people always have, and always will be clear on the distinction and why it matters. Treating mentally fucked-up freaks such as yourself as if you have any credibility is an absurd fad, that will pass.

Works on the assumption that there are only two choices on the menu.

I'm straight, Cis-gendered. I am a white guy dating an Asian woman. My relationship with her would have been against the law 53 years ago in much of the country. Thankfully, we live in a more enlightened time.

Here's the thing, Mormon Bob. I really don't care about your relationships. Whatever make you happy. Shit, if your cult wanted to bring back polygamy, I'd have no problem as long as everyone involved was a consenting adult.

If there are people out there who are trans-gender, it has no effect on my life.... or yours.
So why do you care so much.

I mean, I admit, I enjoy watching you religious nutters getting your knickers in a knot, wondering why the Sky Pixie hasn't called the Four Horsemen yet.

BUt at the end of the day, if no one is hurting anyone else, people should be free to be who they are.

I'm not sure why this horrifies you so much.

You've made it clear enough why you're such a horrendous failure at relationships, and cannot find any woman that would be willing to marry you.

Those are your own issues, and have nothing whatsoever to do with normal people who want normal relationships.

I have a cynical view on Marriage because I've seen more bad ones than good ones.

As far as "normal" relationships, it kind of depends on what you consider normal. I consider your cult abnormal.

Yes, According to the research it sure does.

The research shows two things specifically: no reduction in suicide, depresdion, other mental health isdues, addiction, or incidents of criminal incarcetation, due to gender reassignment and significant percentage of post treatment transgender expressing regret in research surveys.
What research?

Here is a study that shows a drastic decrease in suicidal thoughts between adults who were able to access puberty blockers and hormone treatments as teenagers and those who weren't.

Puberty blockers linked to lower suicide risk for transgender people

Puberty blockers linked to lower suicide risk for transgender people
The finding suggests that a major — and politically controversial — aspect of trans health care for minors could help reduce the community’s disproportionate suicide risk.

Transgender individuals who received puberty blockers during adolescence have a lower risk of suicidal thoughts as adults than those who wanted the medication but could not access them, according to a study published Thursday in the journal Pediatrics.

“These results align with past literature, suggesting that pubertal suppression for transgender adolescents who want this treatment is associated with favorable mental health outcomes,” the study states.

The finding suggests that a major — and politically controversial — aspect of transgender health care for minors could help reduce the trans community’s disproportionate risk of suicide.

“Puberty blockers” are a type of reversible medication injection or implant that pause puberty. These drugs are prescribed to children who experience early onset puberty and for transgender youth experiencing gender dysphoria. Natural puberty resumes when the injection wears off or the implant is removed.

The study’s lead author, Dr. Jack Turban, a resident psychiatrist at the Harvard Medical School, said the findings add to the “growing evidence base suggesting that gender-affirming medical care for transgender youth is associated with superior mental health outcomes in adulthood.”

“It certainly argues against the misguided notion that gender-affirming care is inherently harmful and should be legislatively banned,” Turban said in a statement, referring to a number of recently introduced state bills seeking to limit transition-related care for minors.

The study surveyed 20,619 transgender people and found that 90 percent of trans adults who wanted, but could not access, puberty blockers experienced suicidal thoughts. For transgender adults who had been able to access puberty blockers, it was a significantly lower 75 percent.
Less than 3 percent of trans adults who say they wanted puberty suppression during adolescence actually received it — showing how hard it has been, historically, to access this particular treatment for gender dysphoria.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back