It is not getting better

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

The video is for middle schoolers ... "Greenland is as big as FIVE European countries" ... are you this immature? ...

2ºC warmer not ideal? ... by which scientific measure do we use for idealness? ... how is this "ideal factor" used in physics? ... most importantly, how do we derive this "idealness factor" from known mathematical formula? ... or is this guy full of shit like you are ... LIARS ...

Didn't get to any web site addresses ... but you promise links ... please post these as links, you know, using the "url" tags ...

2ºC warmer not ideal? ... by which scientific measure do we use for idealness?
By how much it harms people. People benefit from having a climate which is the same as the climate that human civilization evolved with. I know tree huggers don't care much about humans, but we do.

Why do deniers think "What's the ideal temperature?" is some sort of difficult gotcha question? It's not. It's a very easy question to answer

The Arctic is warming far faster than predicted. Links to four papers from scientific journals;

Are you trying to imply that the Artic has never warmed before? I wonder what in the world could have caused this before the use of coal and oil. Maybe there was a large herd of farting cows causing all he mayhem. Stick your green chit in your ear.

By how much it harms people. People benefit from having a climate which is the same as the climate that human civilization evolved with. I know tree huggers don't care much about humans, but we do.

Why do deniers think "What's the ideal temperature?" is some sort of difficult gotcha question? It's not. It's a very easy question to answer
The ideal temperature is anything warmer than the threshold for extensive continental glaciation in the northern hemisphere.

Forum List

Back