It is not getting better

Yes. Northern hemisphere ice core data says you are lying.

don1.gif

δ18O from the GISP2 ice core for the past 10,000 years
Here’s where the Warmers ends the debate by showing the experiments demonstrating 120ppm increase in CO2 raising temperature 1.5 degrees!

Go!

Done before, many times. Each time, you just soiled yourself and ran. Hence, "piss off, troll" is the only answer you get now.

Piss off, troll.
Never done; not once, not ever!

A model done by Bernie Madoff’s accountant is not proof

Oh God....not this shit again.🤡

This guy has been posting up the exact same fakery dating back to 2010. :abgg2q.jpg:

But here's the thing...

Unlike many in here pushing a climate change agenda, he's a true believer...:oops::oops:...and has been wrong 100% of the time.
For 13 years!!:oops::oops:

Oh God....not this shit again.🤡

This guy has been posting up the exact same fakery dating back to 2010. :abgg2q.jpg:

But here's the thing...

Unlike many in here pushing a climate change agenda, he's a true believer...:oops::oops:...and has been wrong 100% of the time.
For 13 years!!:oops::oops:

1692541601900.png

I think the CO2 finally got him.

Let me know when you have upended AGW theory using a blurb you don't understand from a paid denier blog.

Let us know when you and your fudgebaking heroes can explain a map of the Arctic...

Can you supply what you are referencing.

I have found articles that say that Antartica was gaining while the Arctic was losing.

I also found some that said that Antartica was losing.

I don't have time to chase it too far, so I was hoping you might be able to help out.

What you need to know is this.

EVERY YEAR both Greenland and Antarctica grow another ice layer, which we get data from in ice cores. There is no LIQUID WATER on Antarctica, so how is it "melting?"

Greenland's ice south of Arctic Circle melts in the summer, grows back in the winter, and is not retreating. Where the Vikings were farming 700 years ago is now buried under 600 layers of annual ice...

What you need to know is this.

EVERY YEAR both Greenland and Antarctica grow another ice layer, which we get data from in ice cores. There is no LIQUID WATER on Antarctica, so how is it "melting?"

Greenland's ice south of Arctic Circle melts in the summer, grows back in the winter, and is not retreating. Where the Vikings were farming 700 years ago is now buried under 600 layers of annual ice...

I don't doubt what you say is true.

But I'd still like some clarity arou

I don't doubt what you say is true.

But I'd still like some clarity arou

Want clarity on the climate issue?

Got it!!!

Forum List

Back