It is not okay to be white

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fort Worth residents say they are terrorized by “It’s Okay To Be White” signs posted in their neighborhood.
It Is NOT Okay To Be White!
=======

Oh and it plays on the loons really well feel guilty for being white lmfao , and you all can't figure out why we call you idiots.
Your so stupid you pay thousands of dollars for you kids to be trendy leftist idiots and have ANTIFA raised bastards with no guts and then feels gulty for being white never in history have we had leftist liberal whites being the biggest gawd dam assholes out of all other groups of color, not colored whatever the fk you are the white are worst than all of them.

White people make very good neighbors
As long as they are not conservatives

Nothing of substance in the article..

Infowars, so what do you expect?

No worse than HuffingPaint, Vox or Stink Progress
Lol what a child
images

White people make very good neighbors
As long as they are not conservatives

I guess that some conservatives moving into your white trash trailer park full of Democrats and meth labs would really jack up your property values and taxes, wouldn't it?

:biggrin:

No worse than HuffingPaint, Vox or Stink Progress

I see certain pricks are working on making me go off so they can just up and kick me off if they push the right buttons , they're just waiting A certain someone has not left my post alone and has made drive by stoppings lol which wasn't for awhile.

Guess they are working on trying to run me off ., loo at all the rejects flooding my post who don't typically bother with them..

I should obey better and post from pussy post ( huffs post) lol or the onion, i'm not obey from the sources " THEY LIKE" oh bad bad me bhahahah.

Fkn assholes they are.

It really happened. The local media made sure to show us all how awful it was and showed aggressive white people ripping the signs off with prejudice.

Maybe if you were a little smarter and didn't follow your idiots for friends advice you wouldn't end up falling on the same mentality levels.

It's on the Texas news jerk off.....
maybe if you bothered to watch the information you also wouldn't be a dumb ass

Last edited:

Maybe if you were a little smarter and didn't follow your idiots for friends advice you wouldn't end up falling on the same mentality levels.

Even the National Enquirer broke the story about John Edwards. Just because someone doesn't agree with what Alex Jones is saying, doesn't mean they should discount him entirely.

Even the National Enquirer broke the story about John Edwards. Just because someone doesn't agree with what Alex Jones is saying, doesn't mean they should discount him entirely.

If htey bothered to watch the video which isn't alex it's a compilation of all these indoctrinated assholes mentioned how " YOU'RE A WHITE MALE" , gawd they are sick in the head, the people saying it are all freaking white..
If you haven't already check the video near the end of the article look at these morons.

upload_2018-11-6_17-25-43.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back