It is now a matter of 'WHEN' Obama Pardons DNC Candidate, NOT 'If'! - Frank Gaffney

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"
The other really important speech thatā€™s happened, to date, at the Republican National Convention was that the Governor Christie made yesterday. I have, as you know, had my differences with Governor Christie. But what he served up, as a former federal prosecutor, in the way of literally a criminal indictment of Hillary Clinton, has teed up something that I think weā€™d better be talking about right quick ā€“ and that is, it is now a matter of when, not if, Barack Obama must pardon Hillary Clinton.

I donā€™t know whether he does it after the election, or whether he has to do it soon, because whatā€™s happening is ā€“ as Chris Christie demonstrated ā€“ this gal is guilty on numerous federal counts of criminal activity, and itā€™s impossible for her to run for president under those circumstances, I believe, at least, and win."

"The thing that is now indisputable ... were the various lies that Hillary Clinton told federal investigators, told the State Department Inspector General, told the Justice Department, told the American people."

Frank Gaffney: ā€˜It Is Now a Matter of When, Not If, Obama Must Pardon Hillary Clintonā€™

Forum List

Back