It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

The law as written has already filed the complaint. And it will obviously be used against him in the future. Which is why you have no counter argument to deal with. The only one's who are going to need a sedative are the Trump apologists who carry his water for him. The law speaks on my side of the fence, not the corrupt Right.

DERP

What law, moron?

I think my fellow posters are right, you're just a troll. Either that or you're on drugs.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada can't come up with any law the president has broken, so maybe you should help him out and list the specific statutes and violations...
Trolls are those who cannot post up statutes of laws. That would be you, not me;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. Let me know when your brain evolves intelligently enough to challenge the law as written, so you can explain how Trump and his language to Stone does not create culpability problems for Trump.

:lmao:

Is that what the hate site are programming you drones to spew?

Tweets don't "fill that bill,"

But you know what does? Suborning perjury by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

There is an actual criminal complaint against Torquemada, unlike the President.
Lol! The law has got you by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it.

The law as written has already filed the complaint. And it will obviously be used against him in the future. Which is why you have no counter argument to deal with. The only one's who are going to need a sedative are the Trump apologists who carry his water for him. The law speaks on my side of the fence, not the corrupt Right.

DERP

What law, moron?

I think my fellow posters are right, you're just a troll. Either that or you're on drugs.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada can't come up with any law the president has broken, so maybe you should help him out and list the specific statutes and violations...
Trolls are those who cannot post up statutes of laws. That would be you, not me;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. Let me know when your brain evolves intelligently enough to challenge the law as written, so you can explain how Trump and his language to Stone does not create culpability problems for Trump.

But you know what does? Suborning perjury by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

DERP

You hate drones are truly the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

[
He was right. Trump's election has already been found illegal. He is not a real president, and the law will bear that truth out.

What law is that traitor?

The fact is that you Marxist scum simply won't accept the results of an election.

iu
An election stolen illegally is no election.
You have no evidence it was stolen
Sure we do. The Trump Tower meeting, Corsi's email dump to wikileaks that was used by Gucifer 2.0, and Cambridge Analytica admitted stealing data on 90 million FB users to influence the election;
New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

So your "evidence" is that Rachel "Heinreich Himmler" Madcow is spewing mindless hatred and that you lap it up?
Yep, and it's got you by the balls. What are you going to say about it besides nothing?

First off, I never had a problem with impeaching Clinton, and secondly, what Clinton did, did not compromise national security through black mail. Oral sex does not compromise my safety. What Trump is doing, does.

Clinton was not impeached for a BJ, he was impeached for perjury.
And?
That is a felony, is it not?

And impeachment for a felony is totally in accord with the Constitution.

Personally I was against his impeachment, and the Congressional GOP merely used it to leave a smeared Dim President in office to minimize the Dims chances in 2000 elections.

What law is that traitor?

The fact is that you Marxist scum simply won't accept the results of an election.

iu
An election stolen illegally is no election.
You have no evidence it was stolen
Sure we do. The Trump Tower meeting, Corsi's email dump to wikileaks that was used by Gucifer 2.0, and Cambridge Analytica admitted stealing data on 90 million FB users to influence the election;
New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

So your "evidence" is that Rachel "Heinreich Himmler" Madcow is spewing mindless hatred and that you lap it up?
Yep, and it's got you by the balls. What are you going to say about it besides nothing?
It has no one by the balls.

It is you cornered and looking like a total fool as you have been asked repeatedly for evidence and you only run like a bitch from providing any.

DERP

What law, moron?

The law disputes YOU it does not prove your claim.

So now we know the election was legal and you are as confessed liar every time you say other wise.

DERP

What law, moron?

DERP

The law+ the truth= sore losers like you with your fingers up your ass.

DERP

What law, moron?

So now we know the election was legal and you are as confessed liar every time you say other wise.
Then you're just an uneducated idiot who has zero understanding of the law. Nothing I can do about that.

If the law disputed me, you would have injected an intelligent explanation as to how. You didn't, because you can't. Which proves you are the one lying.

DERP

What law, moron?

DERP

You have yet to state the truth and the law you cited was not violated by his tweets.

You are the butthurt loser.

Just grow up boy you have been beaten and made to look the fool and you know it

DERP

What law, moron?

Then you're just an uneducated idiot who has zero understanding of the law. Nothing I can do about that.

If the law disputed me, you would have injected an intelligent explanation as to how. You didn't, because you can't. Which proves you are the one lying.

The law does not dispute you.

You dispute the law.

Having read the tweet he did not suggest or ask anyone to testify or not testify in any way he simply praised one who refused to do so

Sorry loser no witness tampering and no evidence of the election being stolen or illegal

DERP

You have yet to state the truth and the law you cited was not violated by his tweets.

My links say he did. Your non-existent links say nothing, because you haven't provided any.

DERP

My links say he did. Your non-existent links say nothing, because you haven't provided any.
No they do not and you never quoted him because the tweet proves you wrong and a moron

Your links at best provide agreement and agreement is not evidence you fucking fool

You dispute the law.

Having read the tweet he did not suggest or ask anyone to testify or not testify in any way he simply praised one who refused to do so

Sorry loser no witness tampering and no evidence of the election being stolen or illegal
Lol! Are you really that dumb to draw that conclusion? Praising someone in public for something you want them to do while your under investigation, and the one you praise is a witness? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Please tell me you're not that dumb?

DERP

No they do not and you never quoted him because the tweet proves you wrong and a moron

Your links at best provide agreement and agreement is not evidence you fucking fool
What part of the tweet proves me wrong and how?

You dispute the law.

Lol! Are you really that dumb to draw that conclusion? Praising someone in public for something you want them to do while your under investigation, and the one you praise is a witness? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Please tell me you're not that dumb?

WHen you are praising what the witness ALREADY stated yes it is not tampering.

He made no effort to suggest what the witness should say which the law you cited REQUIRES you dumbass

DERP

Donald Trump, Paul Manafort and that Pesky Witness Tampering Statute

ttps://www.lawfareblog.com/donald-trumps-tweet-about-roger-stone-witness-tampering

DERP

Quote it you coward

You dispute the law.

WHen you are praising what the witness ALREADY stated yes it is not tampering.

He made no effort to suggest what the witness should say which the law you cited REQUIRES you dumbass
:auiqs.jpg:OMG! You really are that dumb. If he is praising it you idiot, you know he wants it, therefore they are both communicating with each other. That's how they communicate. How can people be this dumb?

Donald Trump, Paul Manafort and that Pesky Witness Tampering Statute

ttps://www.lawfareblog.com/donald-trumps-tweet-about-roger-stone-witness-tampering
There you go.

HE praised stone for what stone said he made no effort to make stone say anything else.

You are my bitch

Forum List

Back