It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

The law disputes YOU it does not prove your claim.

So now we know the election was legal and you are as confessed liar every time you say other wise.
Then you're just an uneducated idiot who has zero understanding of the law. Nothing I can do about that.

If the law disputed me, you would have injected an intelligent explanation as to how. You didn't, because you can't. Which proves you are the one lying.

The law does not dispute you.

You dispute the law.

Having read the tweet he did not suggest or ask anyone to testify or not testify in any way he simply praised one who refused to do so

Sorry loser no witness tampering and no evidence of the election being stolen or illegal
Lol! Are you really that dumb to draw that conclusion? Praising someone in public for something you want them to do while your under investigation, and the one you praise is a witness? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Please tell me you're not that dumb?

WHen you are praising what the witness ALREADY stated yes it is not tampering.

He made no effort to suggest what the witness should say which the law you cited REQUIRES you dumbass
:auiqs.jpg:OMG! You really are that dumb. If he is praising it you idiot, you know he wants it, therefore they are both communicating with each other. That's how they communicate. How can people be this dumb?

And making no effort to change the guys statement.

You are my bitch and have been proven wrong

But I agree it is a mystery how you can be so fucking stupid and still function

The law+ the truth= sore losers like you with your fingers up your ass.

You have yet to state the truth and the law you cited was not violated by his tweets.

You are the butthurt loser.

Just grow up boy you have been beaten and made to look the fool and you know it
My links say he did. Your non-existent links say nothing, because you haven't provided any.
No they do not and you never quoted him because the tweet proves you wrong and a moron

Your links at best provide agreement and agreement is not evidence you fucking fool
What part of the tweet proves me wrong and how?
Quote it you coward
I'm asking you dumb ass what part of Trump's quote did I get wrong? How am I supposed to know what part of Trump's quote am I getting wrong if you don't tell me? Damn son, wake the hell up.

You have yet to state the truth and the law you cited was not violated by his tweets.

You are the butthurt loser.

Just grow up boy you have been beaten and made to look the fool and you know it
My links say he did. Your non-existent links say nothing, because you haven't provided any.
No they do not and you never quoted him because the tweet proves you wrong and a moron

Your links at best provide agreement and agreement is not evidence you fucking fool
Quote it you coward
I'm asking you dumb ass what part of Trump's quote did I get wrong? How am I supposed to know what part of Trump's quote am I getting wrong if you don't tell me? Damn son, wake the hell up.

None.

It is not about what he said in the tweet it is about what he did NOT say in the tweet.

The one thing missing is any effort of any kind to tell the stone what to say

Then you're just an uneducated idiot who has zero understanding of the law. Nothing I can do about that.

If the law disputed me, you would have injected an intelligent explanation as to how. You didn't, because you can't. Which proves you are the one lying.

You dispute the law.

Having read the tweet he did not suggest or ask anyone to testify or not testify in any way he simply praised one who refused to do so

Sorry loser no witness tampering and no evidence of the election being stolen or illegal
Lol! Are you really that dumb to draw that conclusion? Praising someone in public for something you want them to do while your under investigation, and the one you praise is a witness? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Please tell me you're not that dumb?

He made no effort to suggest what the witness should say which the law you cited REQUIRES you dumbass
:auiqs.jpg:OMG! You really are that dumb. If he is praising it you idiot, you know he wants it, therefore they are both communicating with each other. That's how they communicate. How can people be this dumb?

What the hell does that have to do with the price of apples? Nothing!

At this point you aren't capable of debate. Yopu're all over the map talking nonsense that no one understands. Even you!

You dispute the law.

At this point you aren't capable of debate. Yopu're all over the map talking nonsense that no one understands. Even you!

Wrong i am clear and concise and correct and you know it.

No witness tampering the election was legal and you are a liar and cheap little coward who I just crushed

Quote it you coward

None.

It is not about what he said in the tweet it is about what he did NOT say in the tweet.

That's the beauty of it you idiot. He doesn't have to. Don't you see that? Damn you people are so brain dense. He said everything he needed to say to Stone for the two of them to communicate through the tweet. It's a simple con game between the two of them. Trump's been doing this for months now.

No witness tampering the election was legal and you are a liar and cheap little coward who I just crushed
Move along sonny. You were schooled and you can't handle it. My links tell you that it is witness tampering while you have provided nothing as a counter rebuttal. See you later fool.

Quote it you coward

None.

That's the beauty of it you idiot. He doesn't have to. Don't you see that? Damn you people are so brain dense. He said everything he needed to say to Stone for the two of them to communicate through the tweet. It's a simple con game between the two of them. Trump's been doing this for months now.
Yes he does not need to for it to be witness tampering.

The law you cited clearly stated he does.

Move along sonny. You were schooled and you can't handle it. My links tell you that it is witness tampering while you have provided nothing as a counter rebuttal. See you later fool.
No boy you have been schooled and I schooled you.

The links prove no such thing.

I do not need to rebut you when you disproved your own stupid assertion and YOU DID

DERP

What law, moron?

I think my fellow posters are right, you're just a troll. Either that or you're on drugs.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada can't come up with any law the president has broken, so maybe you should help him out and list the specific statutes and violations...
Trolls are those who cannot post up statutes of laws. That would be you, not me;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. Let me know when your brain evolves intelligently enough to challenge the law as written, so you can explain how Trump and his language to Stone does not create culpability problems for Trump.

:lmao:

Is that what the hate site are programming you drones to spew?

Tweets don't "fill that bill,"

But you know what does? Suborning perjury by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

There is an actual criminal complaint against Torquemada, unlike the President.
Lol! The law has got you by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it.

DERP

You hate drones are truly the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
The law+ the truth= sore losers like you with your fingers up your ass.

Again, are you on drugs, or just trolling?

DERP

What law, moron?

I think my fellow posters are right, you're just a troll. Either that or you're on drugs.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada can't come up with any law the president has broken, so maybe you should help him out and list the specific statutes and violations...
Trolls are those who cannot post up statutes of laws. That would be you, not me;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. Let me know when your brain evolves intelligently enough to challenge the law as written, so you can explain how Trump and his language to Stone does not create culpability problems for Trump.

But you know what does? Suborning perjury by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

So now we know the election was legal and you are as confessed liar every time you say other wise.

Oh traitor, you simply aren't in a position to lecture others on the law. You sitting up, barking, and clapping your flippers while some little Goebbels on one of the hate stations preaches utter stupidity to you drooling retards is no substitute for actual thought.

No doubt some pile of shit like Don Lemon (IQ 41) probably did tell you retards that "tweeting is an attempt to alter testimony," but these vile pigs prey on the stupid, evil fucks like you who are brimming over with hatred but have no capacity for thought.

There are no articles of impeachment. No matter how many times you close your eyes and click your heels together three times.
Trump has been caught with multiple conspiracies against the U.S. in our election, and has obstructed justice many times in the public sphere. Without impeachment, Trump is above the law. That isn't how the Constitution works. Trump has to go. It's the only way to bring back the rule of law and our Republic.
You retards were calling for impeachment on Inauguration Day. Keep this shit up and President Trump will reopen Hillary's case and we'll put her ass in jail.
Lol! For what? You know what happens when folks chant about locking her up don't you? Just ask Flynn.
Are you Nazis going to put an arena full of patriots in prison for chanting "lock her up"?

A tweet is grounds for impeachment and Trump is the one who's unhinged yeah right.
Tweet, T.V., radio, a speech, whatever! It's still obstruction. Got any evidence to the contrary hot shot? Of course not. You're just a bull shitter. Move along.
A president cannot obstruct performing his constitutional duties. Every 9th circuit injunction has been overturned by SCOTUS.
Getting caught up in a conspiracy and obstruction is no constitutional duty.
Based. On coerced testimony of two liars?

Trump has become unhinged.

Soon we will have President Pelosi. Proving that the Republicans backed the wrong horse. They should have impeached Trump the first year. At least they would still have a Republican President. Now Pence has become mired & will follow Trump.
They knew that from jump.

They went in supporting Trump like this...

FArtboard-1.png

But the bastards knew full-well what Trump was about.

Chickens coming home to roost.

Why can't you STFU.

Everytime you post, your loser ass just looks more stupid.

A tweet is grounds for impeachment and Trump is the one who's unhinged yeah right.
Tweet, T.V., radio, a speech, whatever! It's still obstruction. Got any evidence to the contrary hot shot? Of course not. You're just a bull shitter. Move along.
A president cannot obstruct performing his constitutional duties. Every 9th circuit injunction has been overturned by SCOTUS.
Getting caught up in a conspiracy and obstruction is no constitutional duty.
Based. On coerced testimony of two liars?
"Coerced"? Really? What is your evidence of that? You don't have any do you? That's what I thought. You see, this is why your own lies, even though you have no criminal culpability, have caught up to you. I, on the other hand, present links, statutes, and activities that align with the crimes in question about Trump, his associates, and his family, of which people like you cannot rebut with any intelligent defense. All the Trump Sheep can do at this point are to attack law enforcement.

When the WH was asked by Congress to give them what they have in order to present a defense for the WH, they gave them nothing. They simply have no other defense but to attack SC. That is reality, that is the truth, and it also proves that the evidence that has been presented cannot be refuted. As these guests point out, it will be Trump showing his ass, attacking the SC and his legitimacy, and nothing will be said by Trump in his tweets that will help him. As always, he will be looking like the lying criminal fool that he is; NBC News: Trump lawyers resume discussions with Mueller

Trump has become unhinged.

Soon we will have President Pelosi. Proving that the Republicans backed the wrong horse. They should have impeached Trump the first year. At least they would still have a Republican President. Now Pence has become mired & will follow Trump.
They knew that from jump.

They went in supporting Trump like this...

FArtboard-1.png

But the bastards knew full-well what Trump was about.

Chickens coming home to roost.

Why can't you STFU.

Everytime you post, your loser ass just looks more stupid.
Can you imagine how more stupid Trump's Sheep are going to look like tomorrow when more of the report is released? Your problem is, you will be roosting along with the rest of Trump's chickens, and there won't be a damn thing you will be able to do about it. The truth, the facts, and the law are squeezing these Trump chickens necks as we speak, and you can't deal with it.NBC News: Trump lawyers resume discussions with Mueller

Oh traitor, you simply aren't in a position to lecture others on the law. You sitting up, barking, and clapping your flippers while some little Goebbels on one of the hate stations preaches utter stupidity to you drooling retards is no substitute for actual thought.

No doubt some pile of shit like Don Lemon (IQ 41) probably did tell you retards that "tweeting is an attempt to alter testimony," but these vile pigs prey on the stupid, evil fucks like you who are brimming over with hatred but have no capacity for thought.
Speaking of thought, minus your own ignorant rant that tells us nothing about real facts, can you produce any links that tell us you are actually thinking about anything, other than your own ignorance and hate?

There are no articles of impeachment. No matter how many times you close your eyes and click your heels together three times.
Trump has been caught with multiple conspiracies against the U.S. in our election, and has obstructed justice many times in the public sphere. Without impeachment, Trump is above the law. That isn't how the Constitution works. Trump has to go. It's the only way to bring back the rule of law and our Republic.
You retards were calling for impeachment on Inauguration Day. Keep this shit up and President Trump will reopen Hillary's case and we'll put her ass in jail.
Lol! For what? You know what happens when folks chant about locking her up don't you? Just ask Flynn.
Are you Nazis going to put an arena full of patriots in prison for chanting "lock her up"?
If they were being locked up, it won't be because they are patriots. They haven't a clue of what the word means.

Speaking of thought, minus your own ignorant rant that tells us nothing about real facts, can you produce any links that tell us you are actually thinking about anything, other than your own ignorance and hate?
No one needs to provide links when you provide links which defeat your own idiotic arguments.

It is not necessary to work to defeat you. You are so uneducated and dumb you defeat yourself.

So let's recap. The election as legal and every time you claim otherwise you are lying and that fact has been proven.

The tweets in question were not witness tampering and the links you provided clearly prove that fact which makes you more of a coward and liar.

You are a total brainwashed fool and everyone knows it.

So lets see some evidence boy you have failed to provide any so far and no one else need provide any evidence because the burden is on you and your weak ass has yet to shoulder the burden of proof.

Provide some evidence

No one needs to provide links when you provide links which defeat your own idiotic arguments.

It is not necessary to work to defeat you. You are so uneducated and dumb you defeat yourself.

So let's recap. The election as legal and every time you claim otherwise you are lying and that fact has been proven.

The tweets in question were not witness tampering and the links you provided clearly prove that fact which makes you more of a coward and liar.

You are a total brainwashed fool and everyone knows it.

So lets see some evidence boy you have failed to provide any so far and no one else need provide any evidence because the burden is on you and your weak ass has yet to shoulder the burden of proof.

Provide some evidence
Lol! You have not provided any statutes, or any legal publications for Trump, to the contrary. Telling me that links are not required, we'll, something needs to be produced, and your own personal rant isn't going to take you any where.

By doing what Trump does and attacking the law, or the messenger who is disseminating those laws via the activity by Trump and his associates without providing us with an intelligent rebuttal, other than your own failed attacks is worth teats on a bo hog. You aren't saying anything. Show us substance, not bs.

Forum List

Back