It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

[
He was right. Trump's election has already been found illegal. He is not a real president, and the law will bear that truth out.

What law is that traitor?

The fact is that you Marxist scum simply won't accept the results of an election.

iu

Here comes another coward to change the subject. No one knows what you are talking about. Witness tampering involves using any method necessary to influence a person or person's testimony. Calling out the media has nothing to do with Trump's tweet. Trump was sending a message to Stone.
Let Me give you a minor education, and we'll see if you are able to retain even that much.

If you look at My reply, it has a direct quote from YOU in it. I'll grant that YOU do not know what you are talking about, but your definition of witness tampering leaves a lot to be desired.

So, give us specific actions that Trump has performed that has tampered with a witness. Keep in mind, that to tamper with a witness, you must first have a position of authority over that person and that authority must be credible to harming the witness.
First off, what do we know of authority over who? We don't. So your premise is totally ridiculous and plays no role in a witness tampering scheme. Secondly, get a clue; In the United States, the crime of witness tampering in federal cases is defined by statute at 18 U.S.C. § 1512, which defines it as "tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant." The punishment for such an offense is up to 20 years if physical force was used, attempted, or threatened. The tampering need not have actually been successful in order for it to be criminal. Trump is using Twitter to coax Stone into not testifying. That is a clear example of trying to tamper with a witness and his or her decision making.
The expression of an opinion is NOT witness tampering as there is no implied threat. So, it defines it as tampering with a witness, victim or an informant. Wow, you're fuckin brilliant. Now, specifically, HOW did he tamper with, threaten a witness. You have a tape that had direct language that says if you say this, I'll do X? A handwritten threat? A phone call? Anything that would be considered 'tangible' proof in a court of law? Anything other than your drug induced hallucinations?
OMG! You can't be that stupid. Can you read? It doesn't involve just a threat dumb ass;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. If you can't interpret simple words, get lost.
You probably should learn to comprehend the language before you try to berate your betters. Go soak your head in the toilet for a few dozen flushes.
We'll, it looks like all it took on my end was to use a 1512 U.S. code to flush through the toilet all your brain cells, to leave you with no language at all. Lol! You have no language to counter mine with now do you hotshot? What a loser.

[
What does any of that garbage have to do with the rule of law? By the way Sling blade, threaten away. The country is not about to give up the rule of law, the Constitution, or justice, so we can feed to you your new corrupt way of life.

What rule of law, traitor?

What law do you imagine empowers the treason you are engaged in? The law of massive butt hurt? :dunno:

[
What does any of that garbage have to do with the rule of law? By the way Sling blade, threaten away. The country is not about to give up the rule of law, the Constitution, or justice, so we can feed to you your new corrupt way of life.

What rule of law, traitor?

What law do you imagine empowers the treason you are engaged in? The law of massive butt hurt? :dunno:
Damn what an idiot. You don't know what the "rule of law" means?

Let Me give you a minor education, and we'll see if you are able to retain even that much.

If you look at My reply, it has a direct quote from YOU in it. I'll grant that YOU do not know what you are talking about, but your definition of witness tampering leaves a lot to be desired.

So, give us specific actions that Trump has performed that has tampered with a witness. Keep in mind, that to tamper with a witness, you must first have a position of authority over that person and that authority must be credible to harming the witness.
First off, what do we know of authority over who? We don't. So your premise is totally ridiculous and plays no role in a witness tampering scheme. Secondly, get a clue; In the United States, the crime of witness tampering in federal cases is defined by statute at 18 U.S.C. § 1512, which defines it as "tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant." The punishment for such an offense is up to 20 years if physical force was used, attempted, or threatened. The tampering need not have actually been successful in order for it to be criminal. Trump is using Twitter to coax Stone into not testifying. That is a clear example of trying to tamper with a witness and his or her decision making.
The expression of an opinion is NOT witness tampering as there is no implied threat. So, it defines it as tampering with a witness, victim or an informant. Wow, you're fuckin brilliant. Now, specifically, HOW did he tamper with, threaten a witness. You have a tape that had direct language that says if you say this, I'll do X? A handwritten threat? A phone call? Anything that would be considered 'tangible' proof in a court of law? Anything other than your drug induced hallucinations?
OMG! You can't be that stupid. Can you read? It doesn't involve just a threat dumb ass;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. If you can't interpret simple words, get lost.
You probably should learn to comprehend the language before you try to berate your betters. Go soak your head in the toilet for a few dozen flushes.
We'll, it looks like all it took on my end was to use a 1512 U.S. code to flush through the toilet all your brain cells, to leave you with no language at all. Lol! You have no language to counter mine with now do you hotshot? What a loser.
You keep telling yourself that. When you realize you are wrong, as is most of your life, you'll deny that too.

But you run with that kid. I have better things to do now that I've shown you have no evidence of any witness tampering. Be sure to bow when I exit the room.

The law as written has already filed the complaint. And it will obviously be used against him in the future. Which is why you have no counter argument to deal with. The only one's who are going to need a sedative are the Trump apologists who carry his water for him. The law speaks on my side of the fence, not the corrupt Right.

DERP

What law, moron?

I think my fellow posters are right, you're just a troll. Either that or you're on drugs.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada can't come up with any law the president has broken, so maybe you should help him out and list the specific statutes and violations...

You keep telling yourself that. When you realize you are wrong, as is most of your life, you'll deny that too.

But you run with that kid. I have better things to do now that I've shown you have no evidence of any witness tampering. Be sure to bow when I exit the room.
Would that need to be before or after your brain gets flushed one more time?

The law as written has already filed the complaint. And it will obviously be used against him in the future. Which is why you have no counter argument to deal with. The only one's who are going to need a sedative are the Trump apologists who carry his water for him. The law speaks on my side of the fence, not the corrupt Right.

DERP

What law, moron?

I think my fellow posters are right, you're just a troll. Either that or you're on drugs.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada can't come up with any law the president has broken, so maybe you should help him out and list the specific statutes and violations...
Trolls are those who cannot post up statutes of laws. That would be you, not me;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. Let me know when your brain evolves intelligently enough to challenge the law as written, so you can explain how Trump and his language to Stone does not create culpability problems for Trump.

Last edited:

No it is not clearly tampering no matter how much you scream it is.

You have yet to offer any evidence therefore your claim is uneducated bullshit from a worthless brain
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill.

There is no larger pattern of obstructive conduct.

So, I'll tell you what. Go take a seditive and get a lawyer and file a criminal complaint against Trump. I'll be waiting at home enjoying a beer or two.
No one has filed a complaint
You have massively failed to prove witness tampering or an illehal election.

He is your president legally for the rest of this term and probably another one.

Suck it up boy

[

No such law exists, blowhard troll.

I can guess maybe you mean;

{
It shall be the province and duty of said Department to foster, promote, and develop the foreign and domestic commerce, the mining, manufacturing, and fishery industries of the United States;  and to this end it shall be vested with jurisdiction and control of the departments, bureaus, offices, and branches of the public service hereinafter specified, and with such other powers and duties as may be prescribed by law.}

15 U.S.C. § 1512 - U.S. Code Title 15. Commerce and Trade § 1512 | FindLaw

Not sure how this empowers you to engage in treason though...

You have yet to offer any evidence therefore your claim is uneducated bullshit from a worthless brain
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill.

So, I'll tell you what. Go take a seditive and get a lawyer and file a criminal complaint against Trump. I'll be waiting at home enjoying a beer or two.

He is your president legally for the rest of this term and probably another one.

Suck it up boy
:290968001256257790-final: Not filing a complaint dumb ass only tells us that the investigation is not over. Now go back into your Gargoyle hole. You have no debatable equity to contribute to on this forum.

DERP

What law, moron?

Trolls are those who cannot post up statutes of laws. That would be you, not me;
s the group wrote then, Trump’s tweet about Cohen and Manafort raised serious questions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)—better known as the statute criminalizing witness tampering. Under § 1512(b), it is illegal to “knowingly … corruptly persuade[] another person”—or to attempt to do so—“with intent to … influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding” or “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony . . . from an official proceeding.” The authors concluded then that, while the specific Manafort tweet in question might not in and of itself constitute witness tampering, the tweet fit into a larger pattern of obstructive conduct by the president that could well fit that bill. Let me know when your brain evolves intelligently enough to challenge the law as written, so you can explain how Trump and his language to Stone does not create culpability problems for Trump.

:lmao:

Is that what the hate site are programming you drones to spew?

Tweets don't "fill that bill,"

But you know what does? Suborning perjury by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

There is an actual criminal complaint against Torquemada, unlike the President.

[
He was right. Trump's election has already been found illegal. He is not a real president, and the law will bear that truth out.

The fact is that you Marxist scum simply won't accept the results of an election.

iu
An election stolen illegally is no election.
You have no evidence it was stolen
Sure we do. The Trump Tower meeting, Corsi's email dump to wikileaks that was used by Gucifer 2.0, and Cambridge Analytica admitted stealing data on 90 million FB users to influence the election;
New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Cross check was also responsible for stealing the election; The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Suck it up boy
:290968001256257790-final: Not filing a complaint dumb ass only tells us that the investigation is not over. Now go back into your Gargoyle hole. You have no debatable equity to contribute to on this forum.

You stated a complaint has been filed.

None has been filed you drooling fool so WHICH IS IT?

I have defeated you and crushed retarded assertions now salute your president BOY and I will stay here in your face.

[

iu

Trolls need no evidence. He has his hatred, carefully groomed and fostered by the party and the little Goebbles of the fascist media. That is all he needs.

[

iu
Sure we do. The Trump Tower meeting, Corsi's email dump to wikileaks that was used by Gucifer 2.0, and Cambridge Analytica admitted stealing data on 90 million FB users to influence the election;
No you do not have any evidence whatsoever.

The meetings do not prove anything.

Attempting to influence the election does not prove anyone did nor do they prove specific collusion.

You are beaten and pwned boy

[

iu

So your "evidence" is that Rachel "Heinreich Himmler" Madcow is spewing mindless hatred and that you lap it up?

First off, I never had a problem with impeaching Clinton, and secondly, what Clinton did, did not compromise national security through black mail. Oral sex does not compromise my safety. What Trump is doing, does.

Clinton was not impeached for a BJ, he was impeached for perjury.

Forum List

Back