It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

The law disputes YOU it does not prove your claim.

So now we know the election was legal and you are as confessed liar every time you say other wise.
Then you're just an uneducated idiot who has zero understanding of the law. Nothing I can do about that.

If the law disputed me, you would have injected an intelligent explanation as to how. You didn't, because you can't. Which proves you are the one lying.

Oh traitor, you simply aren't in a position to lecture others on the law. You sitting up, barking, and clapping your flippers while some little Goebbels on one of the hate stations preaches utter stupidity to you drooling retards is no substitute for actual thought.

No doubt some pile of shit like Don Lemon (IQ 41) probably did tell you retards that "tweeting is an attempt to alter testimony," but these vile pigs prey on the stupid, evil fucks like you who are brimming over with hatred but have no capacity for thought.
Speaking of thought, minus your own ignorant rant that tells us nothing about real facts, can you produce any links that tell us you are actually thinking about anything, other than your own ignorance and hate?
No one needs to provide links when you provide links which defeat your own idiotic arguments.

It is not necessary to work to defeat you. You are so uneducated and dumb you defeat yourself.

So let's recap. The election as legal and every time you claim otherwise you are lying and that fact has been proven.

The tweets in question were not witness tampering and the links you provided clearly prove that fact which makes you more of a coward and liar.

You are a total brainwashed fool and everyone knows it.

So lets see some evidence boy you have failed to provide any so far and no one else need provide any evidence because the burden is on you and your weak ass has yet to shoulder the burden of proof.

Provide some evidence
Lol! You have not provided any statutes, or any legal publications for Trump, to the contrary. Telling me that links are not required, we'll, something needs to be produced, and your own personal rant isn't going to take you any where.

By doing what Trump does and attacking the law, or the messenger who is disseminating those laws via the activity by Trump and his associates without providing us with an intelligent rebuttal, other than your own failed attacks is worth teats on a bo hog. You aren't saying anything. Show us substance, not bs.
No kidding foolish one.

I do not need to provide any statutes YOU DO.

One needs to provide no statute to say one has NOT broken the law and he has not broken it as you claim he has. The burden is on YOU and strictly on you to cite the law he broke and you have failed to do so. You cited a law but his tweet did not violate the statute which you cited and that fact is proven.

Links are not required by me they are required by YOU as you are the only one making an accusation.

SHow some evidence and stop evading like the coward you are

Trump is totally unhinged and out of control because his team has zero defense for him;Trump goes after Mueller probe in Friday tweets

https://media1.s-
He needs no defense as you cannot show a crime her has commited
The laws match the activity. I've already shown that in my past posts.That is a fact, a reality, and it has been proven. The fact that you have zero understanding of how the law is interpreted is a testament to your failure to rebut the argument between the law and Trump's actions. You aren't able to accomplish that, because Trump's illegal activity align perfectly with violating that statute. If you had been able to discern those differences, you would have already done it. Telling me it is not illegal, is just telling me and the rest of us on this forum that you have failed to make that case. You've been telling us nothing the whole time. Produce something instead of saying nothing.

Then you're just an uneducated idiot who has zero understanding of the law. Nothing I can do about that.

If the law disputed me, you would have injected an intelligent explanation as to how. You didn't, because you can't. Which proves you are the one lying.

Oh traitor, you simply aren't in a position to lecture others on the law. You sitting up, barking, and clapping your flippers while some little Goebbels on one of the hate stations preaches utter stupidity to you drooling retards is no substitute for actual thought.

No doubt some pile of shit like Don Lemon (IQ 41) probably did tell you retards that "tweeting is an attempt to alter testimony," but these vile pigs prey on the stupid, evil fucks like you who are brimming over with hatred but have no capacity for thought.
Speaking of thought, minus your own ignorant rant that tells us nothing about real facts, can you produce any links that tell us you are actually thinking about anything, other than your own ignorance and hate?
No one needs to provide links when you provide links which defeat your own idiotic arguments.

It is not necessary to work to defeat you. You are so uneducated and dumb you defeat yourself.

So let's recap. The election as legal and every time you claim otherwise you are lying and that fact has been proven.

The tweets in question were not witness tampering and the links you provided clearly prove that fact which makes you more of a coward and liar.

So lets see some evidence boy you have failed to provide any so far and no one else need provide any evidence because the burden is on you and your weak ass has yet to shoulder the burden of proof.

Provide some evidence
Lol! You have not provided any statutes, or any legal publications for Trump, to the contrary. Telling me that links are not required, we'll, something needs to be produced, and your own personal rant isn't going to take you any where.

By doing what Trump does and attacking the law, or the messenger who is disseminating those laws via the activity by Trump and his associates without providing us with an intelligent rebuttal, other than your own failed attacks is worth teats on a bo hog. You aren't saying anything. Show us substance, not bs.
No kidding foolish one.

One needs to provide no statute to say one has NOT broken the law and he has not broken it as you claim he has. The burden is on YOU and strictly on you to cite the law he broke and you have failed to do so. You cited a law but his tweet did not violate the statute which you cited and that fact is proven.

Links are not required by me they are required by YOU as you are the only one making an accusation.

Statutes were already provided to you, and the activity matches the violations to those statutes.

Trump is totally unhinged and out of control because his team has zero defense for him;Trump goes after Mueller probe in Friday tweets

The laws match the activity. I've already shown that in my past posts.That is a fact, a reality, and it has been proven. The fact that you have zero understanding of how the law is interpreted is a testament to your failure to rebut the argument between the law and Trump's actions. You aren't able to accomplish that, because Trump's illegal activity align perfectly with violating that statute. If you had been able to discern those differences, you would have already done it. Telling me it is not illegal, is just telling me and the rest of us on this forum that you have failed to make that case. You've been telling us nothing the whole time. Produce something instead of saying nothing.
No they do not natch the activity and you are lying.

The fact and reality is that the links you posted to statues do not match the tweet.

I am not telling you it is not illegal the law you cited is telling you it is not illegal.

No where in his tweet about stone did he suggest what stone should say.

The burden is not on anyone except you to make the case and you have failed to do so.

You produce something to support your assertions as you have massively failed to do so

The unimportant people you cite mean nothing. Agreement is not evidence.

Unlike fools like you most of us do not need others to do our thinking for us. We can read and comprehend the law. The law you cited was not violated by trump and that is fact.

Now cough up some evidence boy or stop repeating debunked assertions

Provide some evidence

No kidding foolish one.

Statutes were already provided to you, and the activity matches the violations to those statutes.
Wrong the activity in no way violates the statutes you provided.

The tweet made no effort to suggest what stone should say the statute ABSOLUTELY requires it.

Provide some evidence

No kidding foolish one.

Wrong the activity in no way violates the statutes you provided.
The problem with your statement is the fact that you aren't saying anything

The tweet made no effort to suggest what stone should say the statute ABSOLUTELY requires it.
That is the beauty of the statute. It isn't requiring a specific strategy to get a message to the witness. The fact that the message from Trump to stone was cheer leading him on with what Stone said he was not going to do are the verbal actions taken by a co-conspirator who is the one being investigated. He involved himself verbally with that witness, which is witness tampering. The links I provided back me up.

The unimportant people you cite mean nothing. Agreement is not evidence.

Unlike fools like you most of us do not need others to do our thinking for us. We can read and comprehend the law. The law you cited was not violated by trump and that is fact.

Now cough up some evidence boy or stop repeating debunked assertions
You once again are producing nothing and saying nothing. You are not able to challenge any statute or opinion. That's the bottom line. You are an idiot withy nothing to offer.

No they do not natch the activity and you are lying.
If that were true, you could explain how. But you can't. Therefore, you are lying.

The fact and reality is that the links you posted to statues do not match the tweet.
Again, no explanation from you as to how they do not match.

I am not telling you it is not illegal the law you cited is telling you it is not illegal.
Lol! You are talking like a total ignoramus. The law and the actions match the crime. The law and the opinions of experts confirm it. Where are your expert opinions that explain it differently? Exactly, they don't exist.

No where in his tweet about stone did he suggest what stone should say.
Exactly! Stone said what Trunmp wanted to hear. And Trump cheer leaded for it. Now stone knows what Trump likes. Because he told Stone on twitter. that's communication. Any fool knows that.

The burden is not on anyone except you to make the case and you have failed to do so.
Negative! The burden has already been satisfied and you are helplessly lost to explain other wise.

You produce something to support your assertions as you have massively failed to do so
You mean the laws assertions right?

Lawrence: This should be an article of impeachment

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.
What's going to happen is the unhinged lunatic Left that never overcame the results of the 2016election will bring forward the meaningless "articles of impeachment" and there will be a lot hyperventilation and a totally futile effort by the leftist media, only to be shot down by the Senate, and as a result Trump will be reelected in 2020 more conclusively with even more of a majority than he had in the house and senate in 2016.

Because Democrats have nothing to offer but blind, irrational hatred and false accusations against the right, and a duly elected president. They literally have nothing to offer the country but dividing people along racial, ethnic, and economic lines.

You are right. I haven't. The law has.

And what crime is that?
Witness tampering dumb ass!

There is no witness tampering dumbass.

Lawrence: This should be an article of impeachment

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.
What's going to happen is the unhinged lunatic Left that never overcame the results of the 2016election will bring forward the meaningless "articles of impeachment" and there will be a lot hyperventilation and a totally futile effort by the leftist media, only to be shot down by the Senate, and as a result Trump will be reelected in 2020 more conclusively with even more of a majority than he had in the house and senate in 2016.

Because Democrats have nothing to offer but blind, irrational hatred and false accusations against the right, and a duly elected president. They literally have nothing to offer the country but dividing people along racial, ethnic, and economic lines.
We'll, as long as you continue to live in your own alternative universe and the law speaks to the evidence of this illegal election, while your own distractions tell you otherwise, gives the truth another big boost and a way for the rule of law to walk right past all the Right wing lies and bs. So thanks for your contribution. The Right and their denials is what pulls the truth out.

You are right. I haven't. The law has.

And what crime is that?
Witness tampering dumb ass!

There is no witness tampering dumbass.
If that were true, you would have presented us with an intelligent/informative rebuttal to the truth of what the law presents to us. Since you did not, you're just another idiot who tells us nothing.

Forum List

Back