🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is pretty funny watching the stupid left feign outrage. Lol at their "moral superiority."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
bluedress2.jpg

Brought to you by the blue dress with bills cum.

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

The left proving me right, every single day.

The Left feel threatened when anyone acts more debased then they do.

Let's not forget:

Donald Trump SUPPORTED the Clintons in the nineties, and even later.

Trump is proving how phoney all the sanctimonious rightwing disparagement of Clinton really was.

I'll admit that there is a lot of faux shock and outrage. As if anybody thought this wasn't how both Trump and Bill thinks in private. The difference is that Bill wasn't recorded expressing those thoughts and had them revealed during a campaign. This could fuck Trump majorly.

The left doesn't walk around touting themselves as "the party of family values !" What a crock.

You can talk about Bil all you want . He's just like Trump!

Seems to me every single one who bashed Bill and his gross cigar act this past year...are now ignoring / excusing Trumps video and are still bashing Clinton...

:alcoholic:

I'll admit that there is a lot of faux shock and outrage. As if anybody thought this wasn't how both Trump and Bill thinks in private. The difference is that Bill wasn't recorded expressing those thoughts and had them revealed during a campaign. This could fuck Trump majorly.

Have you seen the vid of Bill groping the stewardess? Tsk tsk tsk should we all be outraged?

Have you seen the vid of Bill groping the stewardess? Tsk tsk tsk should we all be outraged?

Post the video..

Post the video..

I forget what site I saw it on...let me look for it when I get a chance

Post the video..

Here it is. Clinton lightly placing his hand on her knee for a split second during casual conversation:

Trump would have dived in and gone straight for the pussy

Post the video..

Here it is. Clinton lightly placing his hand on her knee for a split second during casual conversation:

Put your morals back in the closet for that post, hypocrite?

Post the video..

That is very clearly a video of Bill Clinton NOT groping a stewardess. No morals need be questioned.

Post the video..

Well, you too can grab some pussy. In fact, I bet you do, dkye-o-rama.

Post the video..

He lightly touched her knee? That piece of shit. :mad:

Post the video..

He lightly touched her knee? That piece of shit. :mad:

So you're going with Comey's "no intent" angle, eh? You losers are so transparent

Bill is not running for president!!!

Freaking republican bizarro world ! " don't vote for Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad . Vote for Trump ! who IS a womanizing cad!"

Forum List

Back