🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

An adult? Someone who flips out in a rage over a tweet or any real or imagined slight?

You crack me up.
I never said he wasn't a narcissist. But at least he's not a narcissist who views the White House as a way to fill out brackets on ESPN and golf all over the world on the tax payer's dime like the hatriot Obama.
As Trump, Zsa Zsa and their children keep on ratcheting up the bills taxpayers are paying for in record numbers for secret service so they can do business all over the world and ILLEGALLY make their daddy a richer man.
Meanwhile the secret service is being billed to rent an entire floor in Trump Towers.

Obama played golf on his vacations that all presidents take.
Trump has spent the day playing golf 6 times in 30 days.
But you're too much a lying asshole to mention that.

An adult? Someone who flips out in a rage over a tweet or any real or imagined slight?

You crack me up.
I never said he wasn't a narcissist. But at least he's not a narcissist who views the White House as a way to fill out brackets on ESPN and golf all over the world on the tax payer's dime like the hatriot Obama.
As Trump and his children keep on ratcheting up the bills taxpayers are paying for in record numbers for secret service so they can do business all over the world and ILLEGALLY make their daddy a richer man.
Fucking liar.
dude jealous much? watch my signature.

You crack me up.
As Trump and his children keep on ratcheting up the bills taxpayers are paying for in record numbers for secret service so they can do business all over the world and ILLEGALLY make their daddy a richer man.
Fucking liar.
Bwahahahaha! So Obama and his family travel all over the world - many trips to Hawaii, trips to Europe, trips to Martha's Vineyard, etc. On and on and on. All of it aboard Air Force One and all of them had a constant and large Secret Service security detail. And you're going to whine about the basic protection that every single president and their family has been afforded since the turn of the 20th Century?

You are the ultimate disingenuous tool. You have to do better than that snowflake. "But.....but....but....they have Secret Service protection!". Bwahahahaha! Yeah stupid....they do. Just like Sasha and Malia did. :laugh:

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Trump is asked to predict NCAA winner like Obama. His reply?
Nope... Trump is too busy playing golf ( 6 times in 30 days)
And of course signing EO to give coal miners free rein to pollute our rivers and streams.
Among other horrendous things he's pushing.. thus the demonstrations in all 50 states and 32 countries.

Gasp! The Trump's have Secret Service protection. Oh the outrage! The horrors! :lmao:

You are such a tool Reasonable. That was one of the more asinine, absurd, desperate, irrational, and unreasonable comments in USMB. Everything about Reasonable here is completely and totally unreasonable.

You crack me up.
Fucking liar.
Bwahahahaha! So Obama and his family travel all over the world - many trips to Hawaii, trips to Europe, trips to Martha's Vineyard, etc. On and on and on. All of it aboard Air Force One and all of them had a constant and large Secret Service security detail. And you're going to whine about the basic protection that every single president and their family has been afforded since the turn of the 20th Century?

You are the ultimate disingenuous tool. You have to do better than that snowflake. "But.....but....but....they have Secret Service protection!". Bwahahahaha! Yeah stupid....they do. Just like Sasha and Malia did. :laugh:
Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

Moron

And of course signing EO to give coal miners free rein to pollute our rivers and streams.
Uh-oh....the hatriot masters have the hatriot minions like UNreasonable here convinced that the world is about to fall apart any second now. Oh lord....how many tin-foil hats do you wear out per day UNreasonable?!?

Barack Obama drove up energy prices to illegally funnel business towards his pals so he could get filthy rich. All President Trump is doing is freeing up the markets again. Deal with it snowflake.

Gasp! The Trump's have Secret Service protection. Oh the outrage! The horrors! :lmao:

You are such a tool Reasonable. That was one of the more asinine, absurd, desperate, irrational, and unreasonable comments in USMB. Everything about Reasonable here is completely and totally unreasonable.
I guess you think it's ok for his son's Uday and Qusay to keep making money for their father even though it's against the emolument amendment to the Constitution. Have you called out for investigations into that?
Ha ha ha ha ha
Like you would ever be honest enough to do that.

President Barack Obama's vacation travel costs during his eight-year presidency have totaled more than $96 million, according to a report by Judicial Watch. The government watchdog foundation said it filed two separate Freedom of Information Act lawsuits for Secret Service costs related to the Obama family's travel

$96 million in costs to the taxpayers on freaking vacations. Moron.

Watchdog: Obama's 'Vacation, Political Travel' Cost $100M Over 8 Years

Uh-oh....the hatriot masters have the hatriot minions like UNreasonable here convinced that the world is about to fall apart any second now. Oh lord....how many tin-foil hats do you wear out per day UNreasonable?!?

Barack Obama drove up energy prices to illegally funnel business towards his pals so he could get filthy rich. All President Trump is doing is freeing up the markets again. Deal with it snowflake.
As Trump's colon can't call him out on dirtying our rivers and streams... in the name of Trump, amen.

Last edited:

President Barack Obama's vacation travel costs during his eight-year presidency have totaled more than $96 million, according to a report by Judicial Watch. The government watchdog foundation said it filed two separate Freedom of Information Act lawsuits for Secret Service costs related to the Obama family's travel

$96 million in costs to the taxpayers on freaking vacations. Moron.

Watchdog: Obama's 'Vacation, Political Travel' Cost $100M Over 8 Years
And your illegitimate president will break that amount in 1year. And you won't say a word.
As the unamerican treasonous slime ignores how it's been a logical nightmare for the secret service to keep up with the First Family's jet set life style

I guess you think it's ok for his son's Uday and Qusay to keep making money for their father even though it's against the emolument amendment to the Constitution. Have you called out for investigations into that?
Ha ha ha ha ha
Like you would ever be honest enough to do that.
Wait a second UNreasonable - you were whining about the Trump's having Secret Service security details. Now, after I humiliated you with facts, you suddenly want to move the goalposts and talk about "the Emolument Amendment"?!? That's how you know a person has been completely bent over in a debate - when they have to mid-discussion move the goalposts.

To answer your question my fragile little hatriot snowflake - Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump have absolutely every constitutional right to earn a living. Thanks for playing. Or do you want to attempt to move the goalposts yet again now they've I've exposed your idiocy on this issue?

If I remember it was IKE that made the record books playing golf as president. Even a book was written about Ike's golfing days while in the White House.

If I remember it was IKE that made the record books playing golf as president. Even a book was written about Ike's golfing days while in the White House.
Obama sure broke that record - didn't he? And he did it while he had troops deployed around the world in war. So while they were getting their head's blown off and covered in blood & guts - the limp-wristed one had his polo on while he played on exclusive golf courses. At least President Bush had the damn sense to stop playing while we were at war.

Trump'sbreaking all records for secret service as the bills to the taxpayers keep mounting and all the unamerican fake patriot can do us bring up Obama
Too damn funny

And your illegitimate president will break that amount in 1year. And you won't say a word. As the unamerican treasonous slime ignores how it's been a logical nightmare for the secret service to keep up with the First Family's jet set life style
Listen hatriot - when Obama was destroying the world - you cheered about the $10 trillion he spent in deficit spending. You cheered about the $96 million he spent to vacation all over the world several times per month.

Don't even pretend like you suddenly care about fiscal responsibility. You're just a partisan hatriot who can't accept the fact that the American people reject you and everything about your bat-shit ideology.

Trump'sbreaking all records for secret service as the bills to the taxpayers keep mounting and all the unamerican fake patriot can do us bring up Obama
Too damn funny
Unreasonable - snowflake - Obama owns the records for reckless spending. $96 million on vacations. Almost $10 trillion in deficit spending. Trump isn't breaking any records. He and his family have a Secret Service security detail just like every president in history has since the Secret Service PSD was created.

Do you realize how dumb you sound crying about the fact that President Trump has something that marxist Obama and his entire family had? Especially when Obama spent more than all presidents in U.S. history?

As Trump's colon can't call him out on dirtying our Waters's and streams... in the name of Trump, amen.
"Waters and streams" are just fine - as they have been for 245 years now! Next?
They were under Obama but now that your POS president gave the coal industry carte Blanche to dump their waste into the rivers and streams.... they won't be for much longer. he's also gutting the endangered species act because there is nothing that screams patriotism more than shooting bald eagles and other endangered species. If Trump came out today and said it's ok to strangle kittens you deplorables would come out tomorrow against cats.
Only a true deplorable would make excuses for a president saying it's fine to pollute.

How do you know the unamerican traitor is lying He's breathing

From my link
On Friday, President Trump and his entourage will jet for the third straight weekend to a working getaway at his oceanfront Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla.

On Saturday, Trump’s sons Eric and Don Jr., with their Secret Service details in tow, will be nearly 8,000 miles away in the United Arab Emirates, attending the grand opening of a Trump-brand golf resort in the “Beverly Hills of Dubai.”

Meanwhile, New York police will keep watch outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, the chosen home of first lady Melania Trump and son Barron. And the tiny township of Bedminster, N.J., is preparing for the daunting prospect that the local Trump golf course will serve as a sort of northern White House for as many as 10 weekends a year.

Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.

Forum List

Back