It is time for the Trump News Network TNN.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Wouldn't it be poetic justice for Donald Trump to create a REAL news network dedicated to truly accurate and independent journalism? With the only Conservative voice in television, Fox News being Liberalized except for a handful of evening shows, the time has come for Trump News Network.

"Real News For Real Americans".

I would be the first to make a donation.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice for Donald Trump to create a REAL news network dedicated to truly accurate and independent journalism? With the only Conservative voice in television, Fox News being Liberalized except for a handful of evening shows, the time has come for Trump News Network.

I wouldn't watch it.

Just another propaganda site if he does.

So far, only OAN and NewsMax have shown any kind of semblance to truth and/or reality, and they're pretty biased as well.

Donation..LOL...Trump will want a subscription. My guess he’ll nail his supporters to the tune of $25.00 per month..minimum.

My theory based on an interview I saw today, is Chris Ruddy of Newsmax is probably in constant contact with Trump planning out the best way for Trump to concede to maximize Trump’s marketability after he leaves the WH and joins up with Newsmax. For Trump it is all about dollars and how much he can take out of the pockets of his supporters. It is possible Trump may have some arrangement with OAN as well.

Last edited:

Rudy will get him rolling with his own podcast.

OANN and Newsmax are vying to take that crown from Fox News.
Sucking up to Trump when he moves to create his new media empire...you know..assuming he's not in prison! :)

Trump with a news network is like .... Homer Simpson running a university.

Trump with a news network is like .... Homer Simpson running a university.
Or, for that matter, like TRUMP running a university.

Trump-University-Logo-1280x720.jpg

Won’t he have to beg the Biden administration for a license? :laugh:

That would be awesome..> Trump can hire Glen Beck, Jeannine Pirro and all the other nuts who got fired for being too crazy for Fox News.

Won’t he have to beg the Biden administration for a license? :laugh:

Trump isn't allowed to have a charity. what makes him think he can show it's in the countries interest to give him a network?

There isn't a single unbiased news show on television. There is a void for real news that Trump News Network could fill.

You said a Trump network would be unbiased. Now that right there is funny , I don't care who you are.

Forum List

Back