It is time for the Trump News Network TNN.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice for Donald Trump to create a REAL news network dedicated to truly accurate and independent journalism? With the only Conservative voice in television, Fox News being Liberalized except for a handful of evening shows, the time has come for Trump News Network.

"Real News For Real Americans".

I would be the first to make a donation.

That would be awesome..> Trump can hire Glen Beck, Jeannine Pirro and all the other nuts who got fired for being too crazy for Fox News.
Did Judge Box of Whine get fired? :laugh:

Wouldn't it be poetic justice for Donald Trump to create a REAL news network dedicated to truly accurate and independent journalism? With the only Conservative voice in television, Fox News being Liberalized except for a handful of evening shows, the time has come for Trump News Network.

That would be awesome..> Trump can hire Glen Beck, Jeannine Pirro and all the other nuts who got fired for being too crazy for Fox News.
Did Judge Box of Whine get fired? :laugh:
No. They say her show just got preempted this week for a special.

I love the idea of Trump starting a news station but the lawsuits and the cheating are still up in the air. Trump may have to wait till 2024 to go into the news business. That would be the best thing that could possibly happen for the countries sake.

I wouldn't watch it.

Just another propaganda site if he does.

So far, only OAN and NewsMax have shown any kind of semblance to truth and/or reality, and they're pretty biased as well.

The sitting President of the United States cannot own and/or run his own news network, duh? Perhaps four years from now—but not right now. Maybe Tucker Carlson could form his own network and do some kind of weekly sit down with the President.

Forum List

Back