It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

All lost their court cases....

Powell, Giuliani, Lynn Wood and Jenna Ellis are going to lose their law licence or be reprimanded for their intentional election was stolen lies....

And the press researched claims made upside down and inside out...your post has been debunked every which way but loose....would you like to see the debunking?
Protectionists lives in a little child world, because the big boy world is too harsh for him to handle.

He makes shit up and claims the courts didn't see the evidence when they clearly did, and the Trump appointed judges wrote in their brief that they did see the evidence and it is bullshit. He ignores that death blow.

Protectionists has been debunked, and he can't answer or address any of the important issues that destroy him. He tries to ignore all the overwhelming evidence that shut him up.

I have beaten him down and he can't answer these simple yet devastating questions, and for that reason he is a total joke:

Why did AG Barr say no fraud?
Why did the people at fox news say no fraud?
Why did Dept of homeland security and Dept of justice say no fraud?
Why did GOP Election officials like the one from GA say no fraud? With Trump's highly incriminating phone call begging for votes??
Why did every court in all of America say no fraud, with judges looking at the evidence and specifically writing that it was not credible at all?
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied about fraud and accept censure for that lying?? If there was fraud she would not be censured and admitting she lied.
Why did Trump's own daughter say no fraud??

We have every credible entity in the entire US including the courts, dept of justice, heads of political parties, election officials, even Trump's own attorneys. etc.
You have absolutely nobody credible at all on your side claiming fraud, all you have is disgravced Sydney Powell, Giuliani, and the My Pillow Guy.

Court cases don't mean squat, and they weren't "cases" because the judges didn't open any case, to examine any evidence. You dont even know what the word "debunking" means in relation to this case. Wanna take a QUIZ ?

Who is Robert Cushman ? Steve Miller ? Dr. Andrew Appel ?
You have made a total fool of yourself here. You look stupid AF, and don;'t even seem to realize it.

You have made wild claims that I have completely shot down and debunked, with repeated facts. You can't address any of my main arguments, points, or questions at all. I have shot you down and you have provided no rebutall at all.

You look stupid and weak and childish.

Answer the questions or admit there was no fraud:

Why did AG Barr say no fraud?
Why did the people at fox news say no fraud?
Why did Dept of homeland security and Dept of justice say no fraud?
Why did GOP Election officials like the one from GA say no fraud? With Trump's highly incriminating phone call begging for votes??
Why did every court in all of America say no fraud, with judges looking at the evidence and specifically writing that it was not credible at all?
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied about fraud and accept censure for that lying?? If there was fraud she would not be censured and admitting she lied.
Why did Trump's own daughter say no fraud??

We have every credible entity in the entire US including the courts, dept of justice, heads of political parties, election officials, even Trump's own attorneys. etc.
You have absolutely nobody credible at all on your side claiming fraud, all you have is disgravced Sydney Powell, Giuliani, and the My Pillow Guy.

You are in denial.
I'm not in denial. Of course there was some individual voter fraud.

But there was no planned or systematic or coordinated election fraud that could change the results of the winner of the election thru the electoral college or popular vote.... He would need to reverse the wins if 3 to 4 states, in a COURT OF LAW.... in order to win.... And under the rules of every election, he had to do it at the latest, before the electors voted in Mid December....

Any which way but loose, the then President Trump, lost his re-election.... Fair and Square....as fair and square can be, in an election... with 160 plus million voting....

He, and his minions of lawyers and co conspirators, are lying to you....

I'm not in denial. Of course there was some individual voter fraud.

But there was no planned or systematic or coordinated election fraud that could change the results of the winner of the election thru the electoral college or popular vote.... He would need to reverse the wins if 3 to 4 states, in a COURT OF LAW.... in order to win.... And under the rules of every election, he had to do it at the latest, before the electors voted in Mid December....

Any which way but loose, the then President Trump, lost his re-election.... Fair and Square....as fair and square can be, in an election... with 160 plus million voting....

You are in denial.

The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.

Voter fraud has already been proven to exist. In thos thread thete have been li ks posted to reports of tons of convictions ... but snowflakes refuse to acknowledge them and 'B...b...but' themselves into a lathered sweat.

You are in denial.
Nearly 70 tossed-out court cases later, so are Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

Right?

Nearly 70 tossed-out court cases later, so are Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

Right?
Wrong.

Voter fraud has already been proven to exist. In thos thread thete have been li ks posted to reports of tons of convictions ... but snowflakes refuse to acknowledge them and 'B...b...but' themselves into a lathered sweat.

Any incidents of voter fraud had no impact on the election at all.

There is no evidence of any real voter fraud at all, as all the courts in the entire country have said as such.

you are just too weak to admit Trump lost.

Then you'll have to explain.

Are all those people right? Are they wrong? Are they in denial?

How would you characterize their opinions?

Or are you just going to avoid answering?
As an Independent voter I realize how fraudulent the last presidential election was. My opinion has more weight than yours as I am not a partisan hack like you.

Any incidents of voter fraud had no impact on the election at all.

There is no evidence of any real voter fraud at all, as all the courts in the entire country have said as such.

you are just too weak to admit Trump lost.
There was also voter fraud by Republicans. The normal amount.

These folks just can't believe that not everyone worships that needy orange buffoon like they do.

As an Independent voter I realize how fraudulent the last presidential election was. My opinion has more weight than yours as I am not a partisan hack like you.
So, no answer.

And you obviously don't know my politics.

So you have nothing. You're just a sheep.

In those convictions, did it add up to enough to reverse any state's winner? Has the courts reversed any election results from Trump suits? Nope.

Most of your posts show support for Democrats which shows your opinion means squat.
Only your mind. There is nothing I can do about that.

If you had the balls, you're free to start a thread and we'll go down a list of the issues. Then we'll see.

But you don't have the balls. I've made this offer dozens of times, and you sheep always run.

The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.
/----/ The Banker should join today,
rs5n643qqd_8rXYQVeTsZED89Ma9mYaM-IlL90crxkG5a4tAhCBAoZ6x5ePCqHvKi7S5PCR0tB10PSf-dtcVaf8ms-VDHUOjHA=s0-d-e1-ft

Only your mind. There is nothing I can do about that.

If you had the balls, you're free to start a thread and we'll go down a list of the issues. Then we'll see.

But you don't have the balls. I've made this offer dozens of times, and you sheep always run.
If you review my posts you will see that I have been critical of both political parties.

Forum List

Back