It Just Occurred to Me What's Happening With The Trump Trial

Yup, it is political almost as much as the desire to punish a criminal.

MAGA is trying with abysmal results to do the same to Biden. The problem? No evidence, unlike the Orange Lord.

And more nervous laughter from Hellbilly as usual because he knows that I'm onto his party.

Well I knew that they didn't want him to run, get him off the ballot, and that they scheduled his trial for next year, I just didn't think about the fact that that's when the primaries are going on until now.
Asshole judge in DC completely let her partisan mask slip when she scheduled the trial to start the day before the Super Tuesday primaries.

I might care if anyone on the right, and I mean anyone, could give any real defense for any of the indictments.

So far, I cant even find one that has read the indictments and can articulate what Trump has been charged with. Not one. It is pathetic.

That's funny. I can't find one person on the left that can prove that Trump is guilty of anything.

Road Runner operates by the George Costanaza theorem.

She has not read any of the indictments.

She can have own opinion, but it is meaningless.

That's funny. I can't find one person on the left that can prove that Trump is guilty of anything.
Why would anyone 'prove' that. That is what a trial is for, that is where evidence is presented and judged. Proof is for math, nothing else. That might be why you cant find such a silly thing, you are looking for the impossible. Presenting evidence on the other hand, that has been done a multitude of times all over this board.

I notice you avoided even mentioning what any of us are supposed to prove anyway. That is because you have no idea, just bleat out meaningless crap like every other Trump defender here.

If only the Republican Party could act like...a party, and maybe not nominate someone with 90+ state and federal indictments. Historically, parties wouldn't nominate people like that, because they lose.

But who knows. Having lost in 2020, having the interims being far worse than predicted, having the cray cray candidates that nominee backed having lost, and having taped conversations where the candidate is literally committing a felony on the tape, hey maybe he is their best candidate.

If only the Republican Party could act like...a party, and maybe not nominate someone with 90+ state and federal indictments. Historically, parties wouldn't nominate people like that, because they lose.

But who knows. Having lost in 2020, having the interims being far worse than predicted, having the cray cray candidates that nominee backed having lost, and having taped conversations where the candidate is literally committing a felony on the tape, hey maybe he is their best candidate.
Technically, he is not nominated yet.

We will see if anyone can unseat him though his lead is huge at this moment.

Ninety-some charges - have you ever heard of someone ever being charged with that many, before?

It is just absurd.

Have you heard anything about Alex Baldwin's case - how' that going?
How many charges did Hillary get? Liberals walk....everyone else goes to prison for 17 years....

Of course they're going to have his trail date in the beginning of March,.. that's when the primary election is!! If that doesn't tell you that this is just a plot to get him off the ballot then I don't know what is. Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I didn't see it and I'm just now connecting the dots even more than I was before. 😡
Tell ya what...

Take a couple more hits on that bong and get back to us with your latest revelation.

Forum List

Back