It looks like Trump fired Preet Barrarah because Veselnitskaya asked him to

With ONE major difference.......
The orange lardo president IS the scammer.......
Someday, even idiots like you will realize that....

The hate you spew is incessant, but even you don't know the reason behind it. Your Fuhrer tells you to hate, and you hate. You have no more ability to reason than a gnat does, gnat...

Trump U was a scam. like millions of others that use get rich quick schemes. It was entirely legal, but a scam.

Actually it was illegal, which is why Trump had to pay New York State a $1 million dollar penalty.

Try to keep up.

Actually you're fucking retard like most democrats, you have no grasp of the distinction between a civil lawsuit and criminal law.

Hey, you're not a Nazi because you are the best and brightest. :eusa_whistle:

Since the Trump University case only involved money, rather than somebody getting injured or killed, it was a civil, rather than a criminal matter.

But retard, you called Trump a criminal. You should have finished second grade, seriously.

Yeah that bitch you just quoted is DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS. I plead nolocontender to my crimes that sent me to prison. There was ZERO admission of guilt just an admission that I had no desire to fight the charges.

Democrats are dumber than an excon. Funny shit if it wasn't so pathetic

Nolo Contender is roughly called no contest, or I do no fight the charges. It is different from pleading guilty in that it's not a full admission of guilt. Meaning a plea of guilty can be used in a civil trial as proof of guilt, leaving only a question of damages, while a plea of nolo contender can't. And guilt has to be established at trial.
Pretty sure that's what I just said but ok?

Yep. if the democrat (i.e. retard) still can't grasp it;

{Nolo contendere is a legal term that comes from the Latin phrase for "I do not wish to contend" and it is also referred to as a plea of no contest.}

Nolo contendere - Wikipedia

Here's a better analysis of the plot.

Clue: the Obabble Admin, Clinton Family Crime Syndicate, and the Dems were the ones who were actually colluding witht the Russians

Articles: The Russian Collusion Story: The Acme of Fake News
Collusion is the more political aspect; conflicts of interest are the capital aspect.

Capital Aspect? Link to where meeting with a source to get Oppostition Reserach during a Political Campaign qualifies as a conflict of interest for someone who is not even an elected official?
It is about conflicts of interest. Mr. Trump has no problem making himself richer and the poor, poorer, by Institutional means.

Just because you have the FEELZ about something doesn't make it true.
Projecting much? That is public policy, advanced by the One Percenter of the right wing.

Oh, like Tim Cook, Jeff Bezos, Paul Allen, Warren Buffet, and your Fuhrer George Soros? Those "1%" Brown Shirt?

The hate you spew is incessant, but even you don't know the reason behind it. Your Fuhrer tells you to hate, and you hate. You have no more ability to reason than a gnat does, gnat...

You call it "hate".....and I call it patriotism.........

Whoever the moron who wrote the post I was responding to, wanted to "separate" the scam of Trump U. from Trump himself.....and THAT is delusional. Trump IS a scam artist and YOU fell for it....not I.

You are patriotic to North Korea perhaps, but you wage war on the United States Constitution.

Whoever the moron who wrote the post I was responding to, wanted to "separate" the scam of Trump U. from Trump himself.....and THAT is delusional. Trump IS a scam artist and YOU fell for it....not I.

You are a hate filled little Nazi with and IQ in the low 40's.

Trump U, like Trump Wine and Trump Tea is a marketing scheme hacked up by eager fools 15 layers of management down. Trump is selling his name and lets his minions decide how.

Your handlers know this but train the drones like you to spew hatred.

You don't know this, hell you don't know how to tie your own shoes, You are good for goosestepping behind your Fuhrer and spewing hate, nothing more.

You are patriotic to North Korea perhaps, but you wage war on the United States Constitution.

Trump U, like Trump Wine and Trump Tea is a marketing scheme hacked up by eager fools 15 layers of management down. Trump is selling his name and lets his minions decide how.

You don't know this, hell you don't know how to tie your own shoes, You are good for goosestepping behind your Fuhrer and spewing hate, nothing more.

Shouldn't you be pulling the wings off flys and masturbating to the latest hate lines from CNN? :dunno:

Shouldn't you be pulling the wings off flys and masturbating to the latest hate lines from CNN? :dunno:

No rush. MikeTx will be by to take care of that in a while.

& i'm sure mueller is very interested to hear what mr. bharara has to say in the matter as well.... since he was fired.. (& as comey was & did ) he is free to testify any which way being that he is a private citizen now... :popcorn:
What difference could it possibly make what a former disgruntled employee has to say?

You hang on to that thought as long as you can. Unless Trump can come up with a valid reason for firing him, it's gonna be hard not to believe it was just to please his Russian overlords.
Bharara got fired along with all the other Obama hold-overs. Trump doesn't need an excuse to fire him. No president ever has.

Just admit that you're an idiot and your life will be a lot easier.
Trump's Personal Lawyer Bragged That He Got US Attorney Preet Bharara Fired
Preet was fired at the same time as every other Obama holdover was fired.

ummmm, trump wanted him to stay on. that is until bharara wouldn't pledge loyalty. sound familiar?

Conversely it looks like all the attorneys were fired to cover the firing of Bharara.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man you're hilarious!

So what was Clinton trying to cover when he fired them all? Obama?

That you don't realize there was a decided difference in the transitions, just shows you to be a willfully blind Trumpster.

"In January, I met with Vice President Pence and White House Counsel Donald McGahn and asked specifically whether all U.S. attorneys would be fired at once," the California senator said in a statement. "Mr. McGahn told me that the transition would be done in an orderly fashion to preserve continuity. Clearly this is not the case."

The law enforcement source said it is understood that it's customary for a new administration to ask for resignations, but "you don't tell them to clean out their desks the same day effective midnight tonight. There are people traveling on official business -- are they supposed to turn into their cell phones today? Can they come into their office tomorrow to check email?"
Trump administration dismisses 46 US attorneys - CNNPolitics.com
Yeah, yeah, we all recall that fake news when you douche bags were trying to claim it was something sinister to fire all U.S. attorneys when Trump did it, but not when Clinton and Obama did it. All you had to do to realize this was fake news is not the source: CNNPolitics.com

In this instance it actually looks "sinister". Even if there is "nothing to see", you really don't get that this makes it look like something to see?

Guess who Mueller just hired? Baharas second in command. He's top notch on money crimes...

oopsie....that 'nothing to see' forgot to include an 8th person.

Last edited:
What difference could it possibly make what a former disgruntled employee has to say?

You hang on to that thought as long as you can. Unless Trump can come up with a valid reason for firing him, it's gonna be hard not to believe it was just to please his Russian overlords.
Bharara got fired along with all the other Obama hold-overs. Trump doesn't need an excuse to fire him. No president ever has.

Trump's Personal Lawyer Bragged That He Got US Attorney Preet Bharara Fired

ummmm, trump wanted him to stay on. that is until bharara wouldn't pledge loyalty. sound familiar?
So says bharara. Why should anyone believe a Democrat snake?

Conversely it looks like all the attorneys were fired to cover the firing of Bharara.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man you're hilarious!

That you don't realize there was a decided difference in the transitions, just shows you to be a willfully blind Trumpster.

"In January, I met with Vice President Pence and White House Counsel Donald McGahn and asked specifically whether all U.S. attorneys would be fired at once," the California senator said in a statement. "Mr. McGahn told me that the transition would be done in an orderly fashion to preserve continuity. Clearly this is not the case."

The law enforcement source said it is understood that it's customary for a new administration to ask for resignations, but "you don't tell them to clean out their desks the same day effective midnight tonight. There are people traveling on official business -- are they supposed to turn into their cell phones today? Can they come into their office tomorrow to check email?"
Yeah, yeah, we all recall that fake news when you douche bags were trying to claim it was something sinister to fire all U.S. attorneys when Trump did it, but not when Clinton and Obama did it. All you had to do to realize this was fake news is not the source: CNNPolitics.com

In this instance it actually looks "sinister". Even if there is "nothing to see", you really don't get that this makes it look like something to see?

Guess who Mueller just hired? Baharas second in command. He's top notch on money crimes...
It only looks sinister to dumbfuck snowflakes like you. Hiring Baharas only demonstrates the Mewler is conducting a witch hunt.

& i'm sure mueller is very interested to hear what mr. bharara has to say in the matter as well.... since he was fired.. (& as comey was & did ) he is free to testify any which way being that he is a private citizen now... :popcorn:

The more you post, the more and more ridiculous your posts are becoming.
ROFL!

You're more hilarious be the day.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man you're hilarious!

It only looks sinister to dumbfuck snowflakes like you. Hiring Baharas only demonstrates the Mewler is conducting a witch hunt.

Keep repeating "witch hunt" while the lies and the evidence piles up.

Now the "I am not a spy" guy is saying the Ms. V. gave Junior a dossier he thought was the Clinton file.

Then there's Jeff Sessions settling Ms. V's client case for pennies on the dollar two days before trial. Maybe that's what was in the dossier she passed to Junior.

Forum List

Back