It looks like Trump fired Preet Barrarah because Veselnitskaya asked him to

& i'm sure mueller is very interested to hear what mr. bharara has to say in the matter as well.... since he was fired.. (& as comey was & did ) he is free to testify any which way being that he is a private citizen now... :popcorn:
What difference could it possibly make what a former disgruntled employee has to say?

You hang on to that thought as long as you can. Unless Trump can come up with a valid reason for firing him, it's gonna be hard not to believe it was just to please his Russian overlords.
Bharara got fired along with all the other Obama hold-overs. Trump doesn't need an excuse to fire him. No president ever has.

Just admit that you're an idiot and your life will be a lot easier.

Nobody is questioning Trump's authority to fire Bharara. Just his reason.
Having worked for Obama is reason enough. I'd fire everyone who was hired by Obama.

& i'm sure mueller is very interested to hear what mr. bharara has to say in the matter as well.... since he was fired.. (& as comey was & did ) he is free to testify any which way being that he is a private citizen now... :popcorn:
What difference could it possibly make what a former disgruntled employee has to say?

You hang on to that thought as long as you can. Unless Trump can come up with a valid reason for firing him, it's gonna be hard not to believe it was just to please his Russian overlords.
Bharara got fired along with all the other Obama hold-overs. Trump doesn't need an excuse to fire him. No president ever has.

Having worked for Obama is reason enough. I'd fire everyone who was hired by Obama.

Sure, but you're just a keyboard warrior who can't fire anyone.

The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in the Trump Tower represents a firm that was being prosecuted by Preet Barrarah for fraud.

Then Trump becomes President, he fires Barrarah and suddenly (2 months into his presidency) the lawsuit gets settled without Veselnitskaya's client having to admit guilt.

Wall Street Journal (7-15-2017): In 2014, Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, alleged that Prevezon laundered defrauded money from Mr. Browder’s fund into U.S. bank accounts and Manhattan real estate. Earlier this year, U.S. authorities and Prevezon reached a $5.9 million civil settlement. The company didn’t admit wrongdoing as part of the settlement.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee this week asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether the Trump Tower meeting was in any way connected to the settlement, which came two months after President Trump fired Mr. Bharara.

The plot thickens.

They fired all the Federal attorneys numb nuts...as every administration does.....this asswipe refused to resign......like all the others did, so Trump had to fire him.

And guess what, numb nutz...someone else takes over that case...it doesn't go away....
nope, he told Preet, he was keeping him....then a few months later he reneged in order to pay back the Russians and lady govt russian lawyer for their help in getting him elected, more than likely.... Mueller should find out, one way or the other....

Trump opts to keep Preet Bharara as U.S. attorney for Manhattan

11/30/2016 12:35 PM EST

Preet Bharara, who has served as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York since he was appointed by President Barack Obama in 2009, will stay on the job.

President-elect Donald Trump met with Bharara in New York on Wednesday and asked him to stay on. Bharara, who has won praise for his prosecutions of corrupt public officials, accepted the offer.

“The president-elect asked, presumably because he's a New Yorker and is aware of the great work that our office has done over the past seven years, asked to meet with me to discuss whether or not I'd be prepared to stay on as the United States attorney to do the work as we have done it, independently, without fear or favor for the last seven years,” Bharara told reporters after the meeting, per a pool report. "We had a good meeting. I said I would absolutely consider staying on. I agreed to stay on. I have already spoken to Senator Sessions, who is as you know is the nominee to be the attorney general. He also asked that I stay on, and so I expect that I will be continuing to work at the southern district.”

No....obama minions started leaking government secrets and attacking him...he cleaned them out and as a normal process asked them to resign...it happens in all administrations......then preet simply refused to resign like all the others.......

You really are a dumb human being.
:cuckoo:

the State prosecutors did not leak or rat anyone out silly willie....that's just utter nonsense and laughable!

you are mixing up your lies! :rolleyes:

Preet refused to resign so he would have 24 to 48 hours to go through his office and pass on important cases that he was working on to co-workers or the FBI if they involved Trump and Trump was trying to squash them...more than likely! :D

He doesn't need one! If the guy has a problem he can take trump to court.

Sure, but you're just a keyboard warrior who can't fire anyone.
But trump can! Oops

The guy was an Obama stooge no further reason was needed.

Yes he had the authority to fire him,and perhaps no reason is needed for you, but in light of how it relates to the russian situation a lot of others might want to know the reason

President Trump has no time for the left's conspiracy theories.

Yes he had the authority to fire him,and perhaps no reason is needed for you, but in light of how it relates to the russian situation a lot of others might want to know the reason

Absolutely

The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in the Trump Tower represents a firm that was being prosecuted by Preet Barrarah for fraud.

Then Trump becomes President, he fires Barrarah and suddenly (2 months into his presidency) the lawsuit gets settled without Veselnitskaya's client having to admit guilt.

Wall Street Journal (7-15-2017): In 2014, Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, alleged that Prevezon laundered defrauded money from Mr. Browder’s fund into U.S. bank accounts and Manhattan real estate. Earlier this year, U.S. authorities and Prevezon reached a $5.9 million civil settlement. The company didn’t admit wrongdoing as part of the settlement.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee this week asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether the Trump Tower meeting was in any way connected to the settlement, which came two months after President Trump fired Mr. Bharara.

The plot thickens.

They fired all the Federal attorneys numb nuts...as every administration does.....this asswipe refused to resign......like all the others did, so Trump had to fire him.

And guess what, numb nutz...someone else takes over that case...it doesn't go away....
nope, he told Preet, he was keeping him....then a few months later he reneged in order to pay back the Russians and lady govt russian lawyer for their help in getting him elected, more than likely.... Mueller should find out, one way or the other....

Preet Bharara, who has served as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York since he was appointed by President Barack Obama in 2009, will stay on the job.

President-elect Donald Trump met with Bharara in New York on Wednesday and asked him to stay on. Bharara, who has won praise for his prosecutions of corrupt public officials, accepted the offer.

“The president-elect asked, presumably because he's a New Yorker and is aware of the great work that our office has done over the past seven years, asked to meet with me to discuss whether or not I'd be prepared to stay on as the United States attorney to do the work as we have done it, independently, without fear or favor for the last seven years,” Bharara told reporters after the meeting, per a pool report. "We had a good meeting. I said I would absolutely consider staying on. I agreed to stay on. I have already spoken to Senator Sessions, who is as you know is the nominee to be the attorney general. He also asked that I stay on, and so I expect that I will be continuing to work at the southern district.”
He changed his mind after a number of people educated him about taking a viper into his bosom.

That's the end of the story.
A VIPER? He's been one of the MOST EFFECTIVE prosecutors of criminals on Wall Street and the MOB in all of our lifetimes! SHAME ON YOU! Disparaging him like that..!!!!

I think every political appointee should resign the night after the election and turn over the job to the highest ranking non-political appointee left. If they aren't good enough, they shouldn't be in the job in the first place.

I think every political appointee should resign the night after the election and turn over the job to the highest ranking non-political appointee left. If they aren't good enough, they shouldn't be in the job in the first place.

According to the United States Office of Government Ethics, a political appointee is "any employee who is appointed by the President, the Vice President, or agency head". As of 2016, an incoming administration needs to appoint around 4,000 new employees, of which about 1,000 require Senate approval.

He doesn't need one! If the guy has a problem he can take trump to court.

Whether you think he needs a reason or not, the investigation will look into that situation anyway.

I'm pretty sure he will be making time for the investigation before too long.

The plot thickens.

He changed his mind after a number of people educated him about taking a viper into his bosom.

A VIPER? He's been one of the MOST EFFECTIVE prosecutors of criminals on Wall Street and the MOB in all of our lifetimes! SHAME ON YOU! Disparaging him like that..!!!!

EVEN IF the new president wants to keep them?

and I TOTALLY Disagree with you...They should stay in their jobs until they are replaced, especially attorney generals or prosecutors... CHAOS is NOT what we need in our Nation....nor should we believe that our justice system is UNJUST for our citizens when someone of a different political party is filling that position.... that's just plain wrong.

The plot thickens.

He's a Democrat.

Enough said.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It looks like Trump fired Preet Barrarah because Veselnitskaya asked him to

TRANSLATION: I have no evidence that this actually happened. But I really, really hope it did. So I'll talk about it as though it were fact, and see if I can fool anybody into believing me.

Never mind that most lawsuits get settled without an admission of guilt, whatever the issue is, and whether a prosecutor gets fired or not.

Here's a better analysis of the plot.

Clue: the Obabble Admin, Clinton Family Crime Syndicate, and the Dems were the ones who were actually colluding witht the Russians

Articles: The Russian Collusion Story: The Acme of Fake News
Collusion is the more political aspect; conflicts of interest are the capital aspect.

Capital Aspect? Link to where meeting with a source to get Oppostition Reserach during a Political Campaign qualifies as a conflict of interest for someone who is not even an elected official?
It is about conflicts of interest. Mr. Trump has no problem making himself richer and the poor, poorer, by Institutional means.

Just because you have the FEELZ about something doesn't make it true.
Projecting much? That is public policy, advanced by the One Percenter of the right wing.

You sad little booby. Karl Marx was a moron.

The plot thickens.

He's a Democrat.

Enough said.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
OF COURSE! :lol:

:rolleyes:

The plot thickens.
And?...."you said "bomb" on an airplane!!"

The reason is there is no reason. Atty's general serve at the pleasure of the President.
POTUS has absolute discretion to hire and terminate for this position.
Yes yes yes..I get it. On planet liberal , there is ALWAYS a conspiratorial coincidence.

Forum List

Back