It must bother republicans just a tad Trump is relying on voter donations for his legal fund

Wasn’t he some almighty billionaire? Surely he can come back from this. Why give him the handout he doesn’t need?

Of course, what I find the most odd is how this whole thing even improves his poll numbers. Even if you genuinely believe he is innocent and the whole thing is a witch hunt, why would this somehow make him a better candidate and policy maker? It truly is bizarre to say the least.

It must bother republicans just a tad Trump is relying on voter donations for his legal fund​

WTF…are you kidding…I’ve increased my donations like everybody else I know…We’ll happily fund a leftist ass-kicking.
Woohoooo……CULT 45 for life baby!!!

BTW…what’s worse, Republicans funding Trump or Democrats forcing their treasured blacks to fund wetbacks?

It must bother republicans just a tad Trump is relying on voter donations for his legal fund​

WTF…are you kidding…I’ve increased my donations like everybody else I know…We’ll happily fund a leftist ass-kicking.
Woohoooo……CULT 45 for life baby!!!

BTW…what’s worse, Republicans funding Trump or Democrats forcing their treasured blacks to fund wetbacks?
Lol what the fuck are you even talking about this “leftist ass kicking”? Democrats won in 2018, 2020, and 2022. Trump barely even won in 2016. He is clearly useless.

Wasn’t he some almighty billionaire? Surely he can come back from this. Why give him the handout he doesn’t need?

Of course, what I find the most odd is how this whole thing even improves his poll numbers. Even if you genuinely believe he is innocent and the whole thing is a witch hunt, why would this somehow make him a better candidate and policy maker? It truly is bizarre to say the least.

He's a fraud, mortgaged to his eyeballs.

Why should Trump impovish himself because of Dims using the law to persecut him?

You're a moron.

They don’t mind donating to this.

Dude, my angry white male friend at the dog park was really worked up today. You don’t think Biden is corrupt? He asked me I said nope and he lost it. Something about trump and Kennedy. He said he used to be a Republican.

I love how the corporations, rich and republicans have fucked him but convinced him we did it.
How did they fuck him?

Forum List

Back