🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It really is baffling to me republicans still think the wall is a good idea

Do you even have a source for all this bullshit? No of course not. If you did, you would know illegal immigrants do not qualify for fucking healthcare coverage with exception of a few municipalities. Even if they did have It, you’re making the stupid assumption all of them would be racking up huge medical bills every year. Also, what government program is offering housing and food to illegal immigrants? You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
You believe this crap, don't you.

Do you even have a source for all this bullshit? No of course not. If you did, you would know illegal immigrants do not qualify for fucking healthcare coverage with exception of a few municipalities. Even if they did have It, you’re making the stupid assumption all of them would be racking up huge medical bills every year. Also, what government program is offering housing and food to illegal immigrants? You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
There is a sign up on almost every Hospital Emergency room across the US that health care can not be denied, so yes, trespassers get free medical care in the US.

Corporations always clim they need the workers. What they really mean is that they want cheap labor.

I've been in management my whole career and have never worked for any of the bottom feeders who would hire illegal alien workers

There is a sign up on almost every Hospital Emergency room across the US that health care can not be denied, so yes, trespassers get free medical care in the US.
Obviously that simply covers emergency hospital stays and nothing else.

Yep. You’re welcome to prove me wrong.
Barack Obama's aunt was in the country illegally, living in public housing, collecting welfare. Most illegals arrested in Massachusetts have some sort of government benefit card, be it food stamps, free medical care, or both.

I'll never understand the "wall" obsession. Now I'd happily say I wish we still had Trump's "catch and no release" policies, but he also shut off LEGAL immigration, and we need the workers ....
I was in El Paso about 3 weeks ago, and while there, not one illegal alien tried to go over that wall. Walls work, just ask Nan Piglosi when she put up a barrier around the capitol.

1655415327205.png

It covers medical care, you moron.
They return as often as they like.
lol as often as they’d like? Uh no. You can’t go to the emergency room unless you have an emergency. If this was a policy, anyone would do it and the department would constantly be overwhelmed.

I was in El Paso about 3 weeks ago, and while there, not one illegal alien tried to go over that wall. Walls work, just ask Nan Piglosi when she put up a barrier around the capitol.

View attachment 658833
The reason the communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucking OP hates walls is because walls are PERMANENT. No president like retard Joe can back off border security let the illegals sneak in if there's a big fat fucking wall stopping them. No president is going to risk the photo op of knocking a wall down because it will confirm every motherfucking thing we've ever said.

The OP is either a fucking dumb shit or just simply wants illegal immigration to execute the Clowrd-Piven plan. It's probably the latter because he's a communist shit who needs to be eradicated.

lol as often as they’d like? Uh no. You can’t go to the emergency room unless you have an emergency. If this was a policy, anyone would do it and the department would constantly be overwhelmed.
As often as they like.
I see trespassers with no ID checking in for a cough or a pulled muscle.
You really are an ignoramus.

Yeah because it obviously would be lol.

Prove it.

That doesn’t mean I know the specific total.

Because you were lying.
I’m sorry too stupid to understand how expensive it would be to maintain a wall, landmines, and have armed guards across a 2000 mile border but there is really no need to prove something so obvious.

But a wall along the Rio Grande Valley SURE THE FUCK WOULD MAKE ILLEGAL IMIGRATION A LOT FUCKING HARDER, YOU EMPTY-HEADED COMMUNIST MORON!!!!!!!
Lol I explained to you earlier in this thread point by point how stupid of an idea the wall is. It’s not my fault you’re too much of a whiny little bitch to accept it.

I’m sorry too stupid to understand how expensive it would be to maintain a wall, landmines, and have armed guards across a 2000 mile border but there is really no need to prove something so obvious.

Replace the landmines that get stepped on every few weeks.
Pretty soon the illegal aliens will get the idea and stop trying.
It's pretty simple. Right now, they walk right in.
Make it tough, make it dangerous. Make them realize it's not worth it.
Word spreads quickly. Just like it did when the moron took office and said "come on in".

Replace the landmines that get stepped on every few weeks.
Pretty soon the illegal aliens will get the idea and stop trying.
It's pretty simple. Right now, they walk right in.
Make it tough, make it dangerous. Make them realize it's not worth it.
Word spreads quickly. Just like it did when the moron took office and said "come on in".
Lol it’s such a moronic idea. it wouldn’t be hard to figure out their placement and then detonate them from a far. You do get that right? Landmines aren’t hard to figure out if you know they are in a specific location. Also, whether you like it or not, seeking asylum is legal. Obviously they shouldn’t be punished just because you’re a bigoted idiot.

Altogether it is such a stupid idea. Landmines just to stop illegal immigration? It’s so batshit crazy lol. Do you even realize how objectively ridiculous that sounds even if it worked? Yeah let’s just kill the children too who are just following their parents. You’re such a drama queen lol.

Forum List

Back