It’s a good day for babies

Lefties think that anything that benefits children who should be dead is a waste of resources.

Your motto should be "die already; nobody wants you."

Maybe instead of discussing what you think "lefties" think, you should actually talk about what they say.

Frankly, I'd love to see no abortions. Most of them are unnecessary.

But until people having sex get smarter about who they have sex with and we as a society fairly compensate working people for their labor, you are going to have abortion... period.

Instead of trying to ban abortion - which never, ever works- you should try to encourage alternatives.

American workers make a fuck-load of money. If anything, we desperately need to cut their salaries. It was greedy, lazy union liberals like JoeB. here who collapsed Hostess and GM and have Ford and Chrysler on the brink of collapse as well.

They might as well have spent all that time and money renaming the moon new North Dakota. It's about as useful as this bill, which we all know will be struck down.

At the end of the day what did they accomplish? A nice new campagin slogan but nothig that will benifit anyone.

Really Nostradamus? I'm so glad we have you here to tell us the future.

One thing though - for some reason your crystal ball must have been in the repair shop in 2010, cause you sure as hell missed that epic ass-kicking the GOP gave liberals in the November 2010 mid-term :lol:

What does the 2010 election have to do with some predicting this law will be struck down? Especially when you are responding to a poster who didn't post here in 2010.

They didn't have to post in 2010 to know that they "predicted" something completely different than what actually occurred.

The point - genius - is that she's a partisan hack who will always "predict" an outcome that is for the liberal, and thus makes her feel better in the interim.

It's fucking absurd. I'm not predicting the law will stand because none of us knows what the hell is going to happen.

My guess is that the law will stand because this issue is far outside the bounds of the federal authority outlined in the Constitution. But then again, so is about 80% of the shit they do and they get away with a lot of it, so who knows.

[

Well, actually stupid - it goes FAR beyond the economics (though those can easily be met). If you make it miserable enough, people will realize that living off the system sucks horribly and will prefer working a job and providing for children themselves.

And I love your crying, baby-like "heartless" shit. Yeah, it's sooooo "heartless" to demand that people who create a child actually take care of that child :cuckoo:

You're truly a fucking imbecile, even among fucking imbeciles.... :lol:

It's stupid to make people take care of a child they 1) Never wanted to start with and 2) can't afford to take care of.

That's the thing. The 1%ers you lick the boots of so willingly never want to see a day when working folks can have as many kids as they want. That's why abortion is still legal and will never be illegal.

The fact is, as long as you support a system where 1"% of the population has half the wealth, without doing anything to really earn it, you are always going to have these frictions.

The rest of the world has figured it out. We haven't.

[

American workers make a fuck-load of money. If anything, we desperately need to cut their salaries. It was greedy, lazy union liberals like JoeB. here who collapsed Hostess and GM and have Ford and Chrysler on the brink of collapse as well.

Okay, let's cut your salary. That seems reasonable.

that assumes you have a job and aren't living in your double wide somewhere.

One thing though - for some reason your crystal ball must have been in the repair shop in 2010, cause you sure as hell missed that epic ass-kicking the GOP gave liberals in the November 2010 mid-term :lol:

What does the 2010 election have to do with some predicting this law will be struck down? Especially when you are responding to a poster who didn't post here in 2010.

They didn't have to post in 2010 to know that they "predicted" something completely different than what actually occurred.

The point - genius - is that she's a partisan hack who will always "predict" an outcome that is for the liberal, and thus makes her feel better in the interim.

It's fucking absurd. I'm not predicting the law will stand because none of us knows what the hell is going to happen.

My guess is that the law will stand because this issue is far outside the bounds of the federal authority outlined in the Constitution. But then again, so is about 80% of the shit they do and they get away with a lot of it, so who knows.

Unlike conservatives in 2012, most liberals realized they were going to take a beating in 2010. For a treasure trove of off the wall conservative election predictions, take a look at the election forum.

[

Dumb ass here runs from this question every time like the coward he is - but I'll ask it yet again just to highlight how fucking ignorant this tool is....

How can anyone claim they are not "fairly compensated" when they agree by their own free will to work the job for the wage offered before they accept the job?

Have you ever actually asked this question?

Fairly compensated is not "what they can force you to agree to", it's a percentage of what your work is worth.

To put it in terms a retard like you can understand. You are dangling off a cliff. I have about $15.98 in Rope. To me, the Rope isn't worth the $15.98, but it's your only chance to continue your sad, white trash existence.

I am happy to see that you now think color replaces bigger fonts as a surrogate for weak argumetns, though.

Lefties think that anything that benefits children who should be dead is a waste of resources.

Your motto should be "die already; nobody wants you."

Maybe instead of discussing what you think "lefties" think, you should actually talk about what they say.

Frankly, I'd love to see no abortions. Most of them are unnecessary.

But until people having sex get smarter about who they have sex with and we as a society fairly compensate working people for their labor, you are going to have abortion... period.

Instead of trying to ban abortion - which never, ever works- you should try to encourage alternatives.

When Lynsi O’Dell’s husband suffered a debilitating brain hemorrhage in 2007, the responsibility of providing for their family fell on her shoulders.

She had to leave her job running a day care to look after her husband and immediately set about looking for ways to ease the strain on the family’s finances.

How One Entrepreneur Launched A Successful Business by Accident | TheBlaze.com

A liberal experiences misfortune such as this and immediately declares - "the world owes me". They throw themselves a giant pitty-party, cry about how unfair it is, and then demand that society not only pay for their living needs, but also pay for the healthcare costs of the brain hemorrhage. That's how losers like JoeB. react.

But Lynsi O’Dell reacted like an American - and today she's a successful entreprenuer. See the difference? See how people like JoeB. have zero excuse for their "woe-is-me" pitiful self-pitty? Real Americans get up and get after it every day and they ultimately triumph. They make great things happen rather than feeling sorry for themselves and demanding some wealthy stranger hand everything to them.

[

Dumb ass here runs from this question every time like the coward he is - but I'll ask it yet again just to highlight how fucking ignorant this tool is....

How can anyone claim they are not "fairly compensated" when they agree by their own free will to work the job for the wage offered before they accept the job?

Have you ever actually asked this question?

Fairly compensated is not "what they can force you to agree to", it's a percentage of what your work is worth.

To put it in terms a retard like you can understand. You are dangling off a cliff. I have about $15.98 in Rope. To me, the Rope isn't worth the $15.98, but it's your only chance to continue your sad, white trash existence.

I am happy to see that you now think color replaces bigger fonts as a surrogate for weak argumetns, though.

Well I have to emphasize with color because you are mentally retarded.

And nobody is "dangling" stupid (except your dumb ass). There is a free market out there - and each job offer is open to negotiation.

Finally, if none of the offers equal what you believe your labor is worth, there are two simple solutions:

1.) Start your own company (I know - too much work for a lazy bum like you)

2.) Contract your labor out on a case-by-case, day-to-day basis for what you think it is worth

But see, all of this requires thought - something you have proven yourself to be completely incapable of.... As usual, you lose son. :lol:

What about women?

Not only women, but every citizen of North Dakota will have his privacy rights undermined, and abortions will continue regardless the law.

The fundamental stupidity of those opposed to privacy rights is they jeopardize each American's civil liberties while doing nothing to actually end the practice of abortion.

It'll be overturned. You cannot force a woman to give birth to a baby which has a genetic illness, like Down's. Unless you want to give her a portion of your wages so she can pay for the medical treatments, special schooling etc for that child?

There it is, Hitler's Eugenic dream lives today. Pretty soon we won't need "special olympics".

[

Unions didn't destroy Hostess.

What destroyed Hostess was the hedge funds that bought it didn't invest the profits into upgrading equipment, processes and markets. They just figured they could keep operating as they had.

Same with the Auto INdustry. It wasn't the union guy making a fair wage, it was the executive making an obscene wage for making awful decisions.

God damn, Poodle, read a few business publications.

What about women?

Not only women, but every citizen of North Dakota will have his privacy rights undermined, and abortions will continue regardless the law.

The fundamental stupidity of those opposed to privacy rights is they jeopardize each American's civil liberties while doing nothing to actually end the practice of abortion.

Well, murder continues all over the U.S., so by your "logic" we should legalize murder... :cuckoo:

They might as well have spent all that time and money renaming the moon new North Dakota. It's about as useful as this bill, which we all know will be struck down.

At the end of the day what did they accomplish? A nice new campagin slogan but nothig that will benifit anyone.

This law is direct violation of the SC. Other, less restrictive laws have been struck down, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this one will follow all the others.

What about women?

Well, rape continues all over the U.S., so by your "logic" we should legalize rape... :cuckoo:

This law is direct violation of the SC. Other, less restrictive laws have been struck down, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this one will follow all the others.

Well, Obamacare was in direct violation of the Constitution and everyone was certain that would be shot down.

Saying what you wish would happen clearly makes you feel better, so have at it Nostradamus...

Actually, everyone wasnt certain about Obamacare. Some conservatives were certain it would be struck down, and many MANY people disagreed with them.

It doesn't "make me feel better" either way. I'm pointing out a waste of taxpayer money for what amounts to a campaign slogan for those politicians. They know it will not stand, they don't care, because its not about changing the laws but getting in some PR for election season.

They could have changed the law in a way that had a shot of not being struck down, they could have based a bill based on the fetal pain study like other states. or tossed up red tape laws like Mississippi. If it was about actually preventing abortion. But again, its not.

So those women will drive a couple hours to get to Minnesota and have their abortions there...

Or doctors will just keep performing them, and write something else down on the chart.

The problem with an abortion ban is that with HIPPA in place, it becomes a practical impossibility.

It would be nice if WIngnuts spent as much time worrying about the babies that are already here that they do worrying about fetuses.

Sooooo.... Poodle, since you are all for babies, you won't whine about expanding Medicaid to make sure the poor ones are covered, right?

Actually, I've been covering this in another thread. No - I'm not ok with any government care. Those people (both the man and the woman) created the baby, they should be forced to care for it. If they don't do it properly, they are placed in prison for child neglect and put on a chain gang 12 hours per day, 7 days a week repairing roads, bridges, etc. The money we save on that goes to the government programs to provide for the child. Problem solved!

And a win-win. You in particular are always crying about "infrastructure". Imagine how impeccable our roads and bridges could be if we put the millions and millions of prisoners to work?

Good grief, so you want to treat women like criminals? Why do you hate women so much?

True.

It won’t even make it to the Supreme Court.

And it is a sad waste of time and money, wasted by partisan rightists trying to score political points with the base.

That wasted time, money, and effort could have been better spent finding actual ways to end the practice of abortion, without violating the privacy rights of American citizens.

So those women will drive a couple hours to get to Minnesota and have their abortions there...

Or doctors will just keep performing them, and write something else down on the chart.

The problem with an abortion ban is that with HIPPA in place, it becomes a practical impossibility.

It would be nice if WIngnuts spent as much time worrying about the babies that are already here that they do worrying about fetuses.

Sooooo.... Poodle, since you are all for babies, you won't whine about expanding Medicaid to make sure the poor ones are covered, right?

Actually, I've been covering this in another thread. No - I'm not ok with any government care. Those people (both the man and the woman) created the baby, they should be forced to care for it. If they don't do it properly, they are placed in prison for child neglect and put on a chain gang 12 hours per day, 7 days a week repairing roads, bridges, etc. The money we save on that goes to the government programs to provide for the child. Problem solved!

And a win-win. You in particular are always crying about "infrastructure". Imagine how impeccable our roads and bridges could be if we put the millions and millions of prisoners to work?

Good grief, so you want to treat women like criminals? Why do you hate women so much?

Good grief, so you want to murder of babies? Why do you hate babies so much?

Forum List

Back