It;s beyond me why the right would except a criminal for their leader

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.
:auiqs.jpg:
contribute or you are gone.

My response is all your post deserved, and you have no authority here, polyp.
and you are gone. I have just put this guy on ignore and and I warned him that I would, i simply demanded that he contribute. He would so he is gone and I don't want to see any remarks from him on this thread.

Byeee! :bye1:

This is without a doubt the dumbest thread to have ever been opened on the entire internet...
...Which can be said for virtually every "Orangeman Bad" thread since 2016, causing me to suspend my decades-long (but futile) search for intelligent life on the left. Once you weed through their arrogance, petulance, bitterness, and frustration you find naught but hatred and envy below.

Furthermore they not only chose to live their lives that way, they seem to revel in it and their misery like pigs in shit.

It's been said that when leftards win elections they gloat for years and when they lose they obsess and whine for same.

Meanwhile when conservatives win elections they have a beer and then go hunting and when they lose they have a beer and then go hunting.

Two very different species.

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.
he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment .he even declassified the transcript of his talk with a foreign leader ..to my knowledge that type of openness is unprecedented ! the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times ! its clear that what you consider a criminal is based only on your political leanings and emotions ...
are you nuts stonewalling all house subpoena's which they have total legal right to subpoena's in this investigation. Forcing his staff to not talk with the house. The normal stupid obama remark suggesting that scum bag can do it if someone did it in the past is a hoot. So tell me was it legal for Obama to claim executive privileged . Here you go the ultimate pile of shit from yidmar I'll quote him "the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times !" OK TELL US ABOUT LETS SAY TEN OF THEM. Now look at this bullshit From The yidmar about scum bag " he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment" because you can't, how can the person who is being impeached use executive privileged to stop his own impeachment. Yidmar is a typical right wing liar
you stupid faggot ! bwaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa ! trump can claim executive privilege when the house asks his staff to testify ! and Obama claimed executive privilege numerous times during the fast and furious scandal ! you are a liar a communist and yes you are a faggot ! and your boy claimed executive privilege on over 1500 documents pertaining to fast and furious alone !
"Obama claimed executive privilege numerous times during the fast and furious scandal" that would be once hot shot. and you are gone.

Biden openly brags about the democrat Money Laundering Operation, therefore Orange Man Bad.

Hmmmmmkay
What the hell is the matter with you people , if Biden was guilty of murder it still wouldn't have anything to do the scum bag. Scum bag isn't innocent just because someone else did something in the past. First it is as boring as hell, has absolutely nothing to do with scum bag, a total waste of bandwidth here and just straight out stupid.

Biden openly brags about the democrat Money Laundering Operation, therefore Orange Man Bad.

Hmmmmmkay
Biden has nothing to do with scum bags guilt, actions or absolutely anything. The stupid idea that somehow scum bag can do anything he wants because someone did it in the past is as ridiculous .The funny part is just look at this thread , the only responce the hate party has for the actions of scum bag , is what someone else did in the past. Now that is straight out stupid.

This is without a doubt the dumbest thread to have ever been opened on the entire internet...I actually feel dumber for having read it.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Palatal
stupid is responding when you have absolutely nothing to share. This guy thinks that I or anyone else care what his opinion is of me. I mean that pitiful.

o
he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment .he even declassified the transcript of his talk with a foreign leader ..to my knowledge that type of openness is unprecedented ! the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times ! its clear that what you consider a criminal is based only on your political leanings and emotions ...
are you nuts stonewalling all house subpoena's which they have total legal right to subpoena's in this investigation. Forcing his staff to not talk with the house. The normal stupid obama remark suggesting that scum bag can do it if someone did it in the past is a hoot. So tell me was it legal for Obama to claim executive privileged . Here you go the ultimate pile of shit from yidmar I'll quote him "the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times !" OK TELL US ABOUT LETS SAY TEN OF THEM. Now look at this bullshit From The yidmar about scum bag " he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment" because you can't, how can the person who is being impeached use executive privileged to stop his own impeachment. Yidmar is a typical right wing liar
you stupid faggot ! bwaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa ! trump can claim executive privilege when the house asks his staff to testify ! and Obama claimed executive privilege numerous times during the fast and furious scandal ! you are a liar a communist and yes you are a faggot ! and your boy claimed executive privilege on over 1500 documents pertaining to fast and furious alone !
"Obama claimed executive privilege numerous times during the fast and furious scandal" that would be once hot shot. and you are gone.
oooohhh noooo faggot im still here ! unlike leftist like you i dont melt down when i am wrong about something ..i learn from it and dont make the mistake again ! soooo let me give you a little piece of info and knowledge that may help you .......Trump is not going to be removed ......and he will win by an even larger margin in 2020 ! now please faggot learn from this info and dont have a meltdown !

Last edited:

Hmmmmmkay
Biden has nothing to do with scum bags guilt, actions or absolutely anything. The stupid idea that somehow scum bag can do anything he wants because someone did it in the past is as ridiculous .The funny part is just look at this thread , the only responce the hate party has for the actions of scum bag , is what someone else did in the past. Now that is straight out stupid.
so you are saying that an American citizen who is the son of the vice president working for a corrupt company in a country getting billions in tax payer dollars is not worth looking into ?? once again your emotions are getting in the way ! and you are doing because you are a faggot .... you see there is a difference between a homo and a faggot ...a homo is a gay person that is not an emotional drama queen they make up about 10% of the democratic party .. the other 90% of the democratic voter base are gay whining bitching effeminate crybabies that operate totally on emotion....... those would be the faggots ...faggots like you ....congrats you are part of the majority of your party ..

Last edited:

Hmmmmmkay
What the hell is the matter with you people , if Biden was guilty of murder it still wouldn't have anything to do the scum bag. Scum bag isn't innocent just because someone else did something in the past. First it is as boring as hell, has absolutely nothing to do with scum bag, a total waste of bandwidth here and just straight out stupid.
so if biden murdered somebody Trump has no right to ask questions or have it looked into ? thank you for admitting that Biden is above the law because he's a democrat running for president .....faggot .

Hmmmmmkay

This polyp has me on ignore. Someone pass this :auiqs.jpg: to him please.

This is without a doubt the dumbest thread to have ever been opened on the entire internet...I actually feel dumber for having read it.

stupid is responding when you have absolutely nothing to share. This guy thinks that I or anyone else care what his opinion is of me. I mean that pitiful.

My opinion of you? Nah, I couldn't care any less about you jbander....I was speaking of your thread here....It's a dumb premise...Now, I may not have known your history here, but I do know you from other places, even those in which you were sumarily booted from...For good cause I might add. And it looks to me like you never learned your lesson...

See, about the thread, it's premise is that because YOU think that Trump is a criminal, then you can bait those that support him...So, this thread has no basis in actual intelectual discussion, but rather is just another in a liberal child like tantrum shit show...

So, take your over bloated bleating, and bravado in here and shove it up your intensely stretched out, and leaking ass.

My opinion of you? Nah, I couldn't care any less about you jbander....I was speaking of your thread here....It's a dumb premise...Now, I may not have known your history here, but I do know you from other places, even those in which you were sumarily booted from...For good cause I might add. And it looks to me like you never learned your lesson...

See, about the thread, it's premise is that because YOU think that Trump is a criminal, then you can bait those that support him...So, this thread has no basis in actual intelectual discussion, but rather is just another in a liberal child like tantrum shit show...

So, take your over bloated bleating, and bravado in here and shove it up your intensely stretched out, and leaking ass.
Funny for not caring, seems like your willing to spew a lot of ugly. I'm proud of my record on being thrown out. Maybe just maybe it has something to do with the fact that I say what I want. Suggestion go someplace else.

This is for J whatso "stupid is responding when you have absolutely nothing to share. This guy thinks that I or anyone else care what his opinion is of me. I mean that's pitiful."

The right didn't vote for Obama.

HTH

Shitstain obama was an admitted criminal. People had no problem voting for him after he admitted to being a criminal.

Kinda hard to take someone seriously who is questioning the intelligence of others when he doesn't know the difference between "except" and "accept":21:

The proper English word is accept.
Do you idiots ever proof read your nonsense?

Goddamn Chinese trolls.

Proofreading would not have helped. Jbander doesn't know the difference. They sorta sound alike so...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? :D

The problem is that your premise is completely incorrect

The proper English word is accept.
Do you idiots ever proof read your nonsense?

Goddamn Chinese trolls.

Look on the bright as written it actually means we did not allow Trump to become president. Pretty funny actually.

Jo
I blame Comey, but then for the past 20 years or so I've been wondering how the FBI could be de-politicized. And actually it's not so much that both the gop and dems have partisans in the organization, but people within the organization view its role as furthering their own wishes. And that led to Ruby Ridge, Richard Jewell, Comey's November Surprise and the NYC offices demand that Hillary be indicted …..

Yeah comey is definitely a criminal, especially when he thwarted an actual investigation into Hillary just before the election.

Forum List

Back