It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?
If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

What people will say anonymously on the Internet!
You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?

Are you sure you didn't start out with a faulty presupposition?
I'm positive and I am positive you are going to tell us some white boy fables about history in order to pretend the facts dont exist.

I am positive that you are wrong and I don't need a fable to explain the truth. Facts exist - you simply cannot accept them and want to use mob rule to rewrite history.
You're arguing with someone who is very stupid. Good luck to you.

Thank you for the heads up. I think I'll pass on the arguing aspect of it.

Point to the institutional racism you’re speaking of so I can be part of the solution. You can’t, because you’re just blowing hot air

If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?

I'm positive and I am positive you are going to tell us some white boy fables about history in order to pretend the facts dont exist.

I am positive that you are wrong and I don't need a fable to explain the truth. Facts exist - you simply cannot accept them and want to use mob rule to rewrite history.

You are better off passing. I'll do you like I do azzgosh all the time and you wont like that.

Point to the institutional racism you’re speaking of so I can be part of the solution. You can’t, because you’re just blowing hot air
I already did. The fact that you just asked a question and answered it shows everyone that you dont really want to be part of the solution. You just want to deny that racism is a problem.

You are better off passing. I'll do you like I do azzgosh all the time and you wont like that.
I ask again. Two simple questions:

#1) If America is racist then how did we elect a black President for 8 yrs?

#2) What rights and freedoms do I have that you do not?

Thanks for not answering.

303-0

I already did. The fact that you just asked a question and answered it shows everyone that you dont really want to be part of the solution. You just want to deny that racism is a problem.

Racism cuts it every direction. It’s always going to be around. The more you talk about the more you’re fanning the flames. The system however isn’t rigged. If it were you would be able to be precise. You can’t. It isn’t

"Last to Civilization"?

What does that even mean? Perhaps they evolved quicker than others?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.
Who told you Adam was white and by what logic did you believe that was true?
The same people who told him there WAS an Adam. They got pics, you know.
lol
1592177304969.png

303-0
#1 Whites didnt elect a Black president. The other races did. Whites never got over 39% in support of Obama.

#2 Who said I dont have the same rights and freedoms that you do?

Now youre 0-304

Racism cuts it every direction. It’s always going to be around. The more you talk about the more you’re fanning the flames. The system however isn’t rigged. If it were you would be able to be precise. You can’t. It isn’t
Thats patently false. racism only cuts in the direction of the people the system is setup to discriminate against.

" The more you talk about the more you’re fanning the flames. The system however isn’t rigged. "

Tough shit. If you cant take the truth then dont listen. Better yet dont ask. Tell me how its proven that if you have a "Black" sounding name you wont even get a call back for an interview? Is that precise enough for you?

The more you talk about the more you’re fanning the flames.
The more we talk about it, the more aware we become of it. I hear your argument though. Looking at EVERYTHING through the prism of racism is as distorted as saying it doesn't exist.

"Last to Civilization"?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.
lol
View attachment 350382
You're dodging.

#1) If America is racist then how did we get a black President for 8 years?

#2) What rights and freedoms do I have that minorities do not?

The more we talk about it, the more aware we become of it. I hear your argument though. Looking at EVERYTHING through the prism of racism is as distorted as saying it doesn't exist.
You have to look at everything through the prism of racism because its definitely here in the US. Multiple studies and history have proven this time and time again.

"Last to Civilization"?

lol
View attachment 350382
You're dodging.

Look 2nd string. I already gave the answer.

303-0
#1 Whites didnt elect a Black president. The other races did. Whites never got over 39% in support of Obama.

Now youre 0-304

#1) So the 43% do not count? America is still mostly white.

#2) You did when you cried for reparations like a bitch.

I disagree with that train of thought. Every adult is aware racism exists. No need to raise awareness

"Last to Civilization"?

lol
View attachment 350382
You're dodging.

Look 2nd string. I already gave the answer.
You actually gave two answers and dismissed 43% of the white vote. Amazing.

I disagree with that train of thought. Every adult is aware racism exists. No need to raise awareness
There is nothing to talk about. Its there. Its overblown. Lets move on. It is stupid do judge a group or a person by their worst moment.

303-0

Now youre 0-304

#1) So the 43% do not count? America is still mostly white.

#2) You did when you cried for reparations like a bitch.
Thats why I said most whites are racist.

Show me where I said I didnt have the same rights(on paper not in practice) that you didnt have. We would like a link.

Now youre 0-305.

Forum List

Back