It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?
If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

What people will say anonymously on the Internet!
You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?
"Last to Civilization"?

What does that even mean? Perhaps they evolved quicker than others?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.

"It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -"
How do you figure? In Atlanta, they shot a drunk black guy after they rousted him out of his car, asleep in the drive thu lane at Wendy's, gave him a field sobiety test (failed it) tried to cuff him, he took a taser from one of them and tried to run away on foot with nothing but the cop's non lethal tazer in his hands, stopped and started to point their tazer at them then turned and tried to run away again, I guess to drunk to know he couldn't outrun the bullets about to hit him in the back and they shot him down with real bullets, just last night, and all caught on video again. Is that what you call imposing real law upon black individuals? He's not going to be screaming about racism. He's dead and I guess Wendy's went back to serving doubles and triples at the drive through. Of course the cop has been fired. The Police chief has resigned and tonight they burned down the Wendy's. What are you whining about? You and I are not black.
He shot it straight at the cop, drunk or not; the cop had to dodge it. The cop was doing his job arresting the guy for DUI. Brooks fought them. He certainly wasn't just running away. He shot at the cop with the weapon he had available; he wasn't going to let them get near. And then he ran again, but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. Until I saw the parking lot video, I thought the same thing--the guy was running and why not just catch up with him later? But he was doing more than that. Maybe a tazer won't kill you (usually anyway) but it will incapacitate you and Brooks would not have shrunk from that, clearly.
It would be great if cops never pointed a gun at an "unarmed" man, but Brooks was armed and ready to use it. Not so lethal, but close enough.
I think this was a righteous shoot. A very suck rotten bitch of an outcome all around, but not a bad shoot.

I've read similar thoughts on the taser as yours.
Here's the thing. A taser is only good for one shot,it then has to be reloaded with another cartridge before you can fire it again.
Although it still has touch capability.
Okay. Now THAT makes sense. All the hunting around I've done, I couldn't find anything on that "one shot" thing. It doesn't really make sense to have a tazer that will only fire one time before you have to run to find an electrical outlet. The situations where you need one usually are pretty hairy.

I had a client who got tazed 14 times in a confrontation with police. He was high on PCP and the tazer wires were getting all tangled up they shot him with so many. Now, I know where this happened and there aren't even 14 cops on the force, so I know there weren't 14 "one shot" stun guns in use that night. But having to put in a new cartridge? And since Brooks got the gun but not more cartridges, his tazer was a one shot deal, then, right? Is that what you're saying? That makes sense. However, I've read on Google hits that there are two shot models. They probably hold two cartridges.

But this is all a side issue, sorta. The more critical question is why Rolfe switched from the tazer to the gun. Maybe because HE ran out of cartridges--the reports are that they had tazed--or attempted to taze--Brooks multiple times already.

I know police are trained that self protection is paramount. If they're dead or injured they can't help anyone. So Rolfe's self preservation instinct kicked in when Brooks fired at him. If it's true the tazer only holds one cartridge, Rolfe would have known there could be no more shots fired from the tazer. But we don't know, for sure, any of this. We don't know what type of tazers these policemen were using, how many shots they'd already fired (witnesses say at least three) or any other specifics about cartridges, battery charge, etc.

After looking apparently there are multi shot tasers now. Learn something new everyday.
Of course we'd need to know if the officer was carrying one or not.
If he only fired one and there was another still available that makes the shooting even more justified.
Here is a couple of questions. Seeing online, when I searched cost of tasers used by Atlanta PD, did not see specifically the one they used, but did see $1103.00 for the ones SFPD uses and $337.00 for the cartridges. Would running away with one constitute grand theft? and Can a cop legally shoot a fleeing felon in the act of grand theft? For civilians in TN, the answer to the last one is NO. There must be self defense threat to life or threat to others involved.
Same thing in Georgia. The DA was on TV talking about it. Dudes going to get charged.
And acquitted. Unions are strong.

The bottom line is to stop being a racist.

Being%20falsely%20accussed-S.jpg
So youre saying that there is no racism in the US?

So you're saying everyone is racist?

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

Harvard Implicit Association Test (IAT) Here is a tool that allows each of us to discover hidden cognitive biases. Most people are aware of their own overt biases, but it is very difficult for us to become aware of our covert biases. This is a test that can be taken by each individual for their own benefit.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Welcome
You have selected the Race Task. In this study, you will complete an Implicit Association Test (IAT) in which you will be asked to sort pictures and words into groups as fast as you can. In addition to the IAT, there are some questions about your beliefs, attitudes, and opinions, and some standard demographic questions. This study should take about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive your IAT result along with information about what it means.

We thank you for being here!
Race
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1
No. I'm saying most whites are racist. We know this because of several key indicators. So individual whites claiming that being accused of racism sucks is irrelevant. I already took the test. I have a strong preference for Black people.

I dont know where you got that 17% figure but its very wrong.

The figure comes from the Harvard study. I've taken the test several times. My results placed me in that 17% bracket. Good to see that without taking the test you acknowledge being a serious racist.
OK. I misread your claim. Only 17% of americans show no bias either way. That proves my point that most whites are racist. I already said I took the test before. I guess you misread like I did.

Nonsense. Simply having a bias does not make one a racist.

Everyone has a bias. It would be impossible to NOT have biases.
Agreed. However when you couple those biases with the power of being the majority it creates racism. Face it. Whites created a system to give themselves a head start and they wish to maintain that head start. You think these low life white boys on here cry about affirmative action now. Youre going to need ear muffs if reparations are paid.

When whites sat across the table from one and other and decided on creating a system that screws over blacks, those white idiots fucked up with Asians. What isn’t funny is the garbage you spew is the mainstream, meanwhile the truth gets surpressed.
Well they tried to stop the Asians as well. You should read some history books about the Asian Exclusion Act.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

Harvard Implicit Association Test (IAT) Here is a tool that allows each of us to discover hidden cognitive biases. Most people are aware of their own overt biases, but it is very difficult for us to become aware of our covert biases. This is a test that can be taken by each individual for their own benefit.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

Welcome
You have selected the Race Task. In this study, you will complete an Implicit Association Test (IAT) in which you will be asked to sort pictures and words into groups as fast as you can. In addition to the IAT, there are some questions about your beliefs, attitudes, and opinions, and some standard demographic questions. This study should take about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive your IAT result along with information about what it means.

Race
No. I'm saying most whites are racist. We know this because of several key indicators. So individual whites claiming that being accused of racism sucks is irrelevant. I already took the test. I have a strong preference for Black people.

You don’t know most white people. There are no indicators to prove this.
I dont have to know most white people to understand that most of them are racist. Its a simple matter of deduction buoyed by historical events near and far.
If you are judging whites today by all whites throughout history you would see that most whites are not racists. That would be as wrong as me blaming all blacks today by the violence committed by some blacks in the crime ridden cities.
So explain this if you honestly expect me to believe that most whites are not racist. Why have Blacks not been paid reparations from slavery and Jim Crow?
They were with equal freedoms and rights as everyone else plus Affirmative Action.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

The figure comes from the Harvard study. I've taken the test several times. My results placed me in that 17% bracket. Good to see that without taking the test you acknowledge being a serious racist.
OK. I misread your claim. Only 17% of americans show no bias either way. That proves my point that most whites are racist. I already said I took the test before. I guess you misread like I did.

Agreed. However when you couple those biases with the power of being the majority it creates racism. Face it. Whites created a system to give themselves a head start and they wish to maintain that head start. You think these low life white boys on here cry about affirmative action now. Youre going to need ear muffs if reparations are paid.

When whites sat across the table from one and other and decided on creating a system that screws over blacks, those white idiots fucked up with Asians. What isn’t funny is the garbage you spew is the mainstream, meanwhile the truth gets surpressed.
Well they tried to stop the Asians as well. You should read some history books about the Asian Exclusion Act.

I guess they didn’t try hard enough

If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?
"Last to Civilization"?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.
Who told you Adam was white and by what logic did you believe that was true?

Are you sure you didn't start out with a faulty presupposition?
I'm positive and I am positive you are going to tell us some white boy fables about history in order to pretend the facts dont exist.

I am positive that you are wrong and I don't need a fable to explain the truth. Facts exist - you simply cannot accept them and want to use mob rule to rewrite history.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

I dont have to know most white people to understand that most of them are racist. Its a simple matter of deduction buoyed by historical events near and far.
If you are judging whites today by all whites throughout history you would see that most whites are not racists. That would be as wrong as me blaming all blacks today by the violence committed by some blacks in the crime ridden cities.
So explain this if you honestly expect me to believe that most whites are not racist. Why have Blacks not been paid reparations from slavery and Jim Crow?
They were with equal freedoms and rights as everyone else plus Affirmative Action.
Thats a known lie. They didnt have equal freedoms and rights plus AA helped white women more than anyone else.

I'm positive and I am positive you are going to tell us some white boy fables about history in order to pretend the facts dont exist.

I am positive that you are wrong and I don't need a fable to explain the truth. Facts exist - you simply cannot accept them and want to use mob rule to rewrite history.
You're arguing with someone who is very stupid. Good luck to you.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Not as hard as they did with Blacks.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Thats a known lie. They didnt have equal freedoms and rights plus AA helped white women more than anyone else.
300-0.

Everyone has equal rights. AA didn't help only women. You're grasping at straws. If we are such a racist country then how did we have a black President for eight years? Stop the whining.

"Last to Civilization"?

Most historical sources on the subject explained to me the facts. Known science puts homosapiens at being hundreds of thousands to millions of years old. Adamic man, by biblical chronology is only 6000 or so years old.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Jews don't kill other Jews at alarming rates. Blacks do. Nothing to do with racism and everything to do with culture.

View attachment 350377

250-0.
White boy fables. Nothing scientific happens until Africans invented math, science, reading, philosophy, etc.

View attachment 350377

250-0.
White boy fables. Nothing scientific happens until Africans invented math, science, reading, philosophy, etc.
1592176803546.png

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Blacks have a history of being oppressed in America, but you and most of today’s blacks don’t know a thing about it

"Last to Civilization"?

Most historical sources on the subject explained to me the facts. Known science puts homosapiens at being hundreds of thousands to millions of years old. Adamic man, by biblical chronology is only 6000 or so years old.
Most historical sources on the subject are written by white boys that are the ones that spawned the fables so they would feel better about themsevles.

View attachment 350377

250-0.

302-0. You dodged the black President comment.

So what rights and freedoms do I have that you don't? Name one.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

Welcome

Race

Blacks have a history of being oppressed in America, but you and most of today’s blacks don’t know a thing about it
Who told you that?

"Last to Civilization"?

Adam was Black not white.

Forum List

Back