It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?
If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

What people will say anonymously on the Internet!
You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?
"Last to Civilization"?

What does that even mean? Perhaps they evolved quicker than others?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.
Adam was Black not white.

False. Try again. Blacks preceded Adam man.
I know. However, Adam was a Black man. You ever ask yourself how a white guy gave birth to Black people? Probably not. It would destroy your life.
What if you are all wrong and Charles Darwin is/was right? EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Darwin claimed that Ham was white then he cant be right. White people are recessive. You cant make someone with dominate genes from recessive genes.
Darwin claimed that we evolved from monkeys. Bible? Ham? LOL you lost another debate 315-0
Darwin was wrong about that too. You may have evolved from a monkey but not me. Now youre 0-316
So you never ever evolved from a monkey but I did? I see...self hate. Wow.

If nothing else the last 2 months is proof that the wrong side won the Civil War
You got your asses kicked. Deal with it. Bring that traitor flag around me and I am going to make you swallow it.

You can always find out in person. i will even pick you up from the airport. You down?
Well apparently you people cannot live in a civilized society and follow the laws of that society, so it is you that don;t belong here
We created civilization for you so of course we can live in one. Its whites with their bellicose beliefs and emphasis on war and genocide which has caused the planets problems.
What fantasy world do you live in? So what happened to your great society.. Never mind I already know your answer, the whites ruined it.
I dont live in a fantasy world. Its you that live in one. Yes whites over ran and colonized Africa. Are you denying this because you are living in a fantasy world?
Not denying it, but mud huts do not make up a civilization even if they are made out of elephant dung to keep the lions away
Actually they do make up a civilization but even if they didnt other Africans developed what you have no choice but to accept as civilization because thats where you got civilization from. I ask again because no one seems to want to tackle this question. If whites were so smart why were they last to civilization?
"Last to Civilization"?

Nobody created a civilization as we know it until Adamic (white men) burst onto the scene.

I know. However, Adam was a Black man. You ever ask yourself how a white guy gave birth to Black people? Probably not. It would destroy your life.
What if you are all wrong and Charles Darwin is/was right? EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Darwin claimed that Ham was white then he cant be right. White people are recessive. You cant make someone with dominate genes from recessive genes.
Darwin claimed that we evolved from monkeys. Bible? Ham? LOL you lost another debate 315-0
Darwin was wrong about that too. You may have evolved from a monkey but not me. Now youre 0-316
Thats correct. If you want to believe you evolved from a monkey have at it. Humans didnt.

"Last to Civilization"?

Thats correct. If you want to believe you evolved from a monkey have at it. Humans didnt.
Hmmmm....I am sorry you never evolved. Also the Bible says Jews are the chosen people. I am evolved and you’re primitive.

"Last to Civilization"?

Hmmmm....I am sorry you never evolved. Also the Bible says Jews are the chosen people. I am evolved and you’re primitive.
I'm sorry you believe you evolved from a monkey. I can see why but its not really true. Jews are white people and not the chosen people. Hebrews were originally Black and thats who the chosen people are. I even had a old Jewish lady tell me this.

"Last to Civilization"?

I'm sorry you believe you evolved from a monkey. I can see why but its not really true. Jews are white people and not the chosen people. Hebrews were originally Black and thats who the chosen people are.
Jews and Hebrews are the same. So my relatives from Iran are chosen and I am not? Hmmmm. Me thinks you need to evolve.

"Last to Civilization"?

I'm sorry you believe you evolved from a monkey. I can see why but its not really true. Jews are white people and not the chosen people. Hebrews were originally Black and thats who the chosen people are.
Jews and Hebrews are the same. So my relatives from Iran are chosen and I am not? Hmmmm. Me thinks you need to evolve.
Nope. Jews are white. The original Hebrews are Black. The reason why they are called Jew-ish is because they are trying to hang with the Black people.

"Last to Civilization"?

Nope. Jews are white. The original Hebrews are Black. The reason why they are called Jew-ish is because they are trying to hang with the Black people.

LOL...how did I become Jew? Did I convert? Your stupidity knows no boundaries.

"It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -"
How do you figure? In Atlanta, they shot a drunk black guy after they rousted him out of his car, asleep in the drive thu lane at Wendy's, gave him a field sobiety test (failed it) tried to cuff him, he took a taser from one of them and tried to run away on foot with nothing but the cop's non lethal tazer in his hands, stopped and started to point their tazer at them then turned and tried to run away again, I guess to drunk to know he couldn't outrun the bullets about to hit him in the back and they shot him down with real bullets, just last night, and all caught on video again. Is that what you call imposing real law upon black individuals? He's not going to be screaming about racism. He's dead and I guess Wendy's went back to serving doubles and triples at the drive through. Of course the cop has been fired. The Police chief has resigned and tonight they burned down the Wendy's. What are you whining about? You and I are not black.
He shot it straight at the cop, drunk or not; the cop had to dodge it. The cop was doing his job arresting the guy for DUI. Brooks fought them. He certainly wasn't just running away. He shot at the cop with the weapon he had available; he wasn't going to let them get near. And then he ran again, but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. Until I saw the parking lot video, I thought the same thing--the guy was running and why not just catch up with him later? But he was doing more than that. Maybe a tazer won't kill you (usually anyway) but it will incapacitate you and Brooks would not have shrunk from that, clearly.
It would be great if cops never pointed a gun at an "unarmed" man, but Brooks was armed and ready to use it. Not so lethal, but close enough.
I think this was a righteous shoot. A very suck rotten bitch of an outcome all around, but not a bad shoot.

I've read similar thoughts on the taser as yours.
Here's the thing. A taser is only good for one shot,it then has to be reloaded with another cartridge before you can fire it again.
Although it still has touch capability.
Okay. Now THAT makes sense. All the hunting around I've done, I couldn't find anything on that "one shot" thing. It doesn't really make sense to have a tazer that will only fire one time before you have to run to find an electrical outlet. The situations where you need one usually are pretty hairy.

I had a client who got tazed 14 times in a confrontation with police. He was high on PCP and the tazer wires were getting all tangled up they shot him with so many. Now, I know where this happened and there aren't even 14 cops on the force, so I know there weren't 14 "one shot" stun guns in use that night. But having to put in a new cartridge? And since Brooks got the gun but not more cartridges, his tazer was a one shot deal, then, right? Is that what you're saying? That makes sense. However, I've read on Google hits that there are two shot models. They probably hold two cartridges.

But this is all a side issue, sorta. The more critical question is why Rolfe switched from the tazer to the gun. Maybe because HE ran out of cartridges--the reports are that they had tazed--or attempted to taze--Brooks multiple times already.

I know police are trained that self protection is paramount. If they're dead or injured they can't help anyone. So Rolfe's self preservation instinct kicked in when Brooks fired at him. If it's true the tazer only holds one cartridge, Rolfe would have known there could be no more shots fired from the tazer. But we don't know, for sure, any of this. We don't know what type of tazers these policemen were using, how many shots they'd already fired (witnesses say at least three) or any other specifics about cartridges, battery charge, etc.

After looking apparently there are multi shot tasers now. Learn something new everyday.
Of course we'd need to know if the officer was carrying one or not.
If he only fired one and there was another still available that makes the shooting even more justified.
Here is a couple of questions. Seeing online, when I searched cost of tasers used by Atlanta PD, did not see specifically the one they used, but did see $1103.00 for the ones SFPD uses and $337.00 for the cartridges. Would running away with one constitute grand theft? and Can a cop legally shoot a fleeing felon in the act of grand theft? For civilians in TN, the answer to the last one is NO. There must be self defense threat to life or threat to others involved.

That doesnt really tell us anything.
Need a model number for the gun or cartridges to determine.
A cop isnt a civilian so that goes out the window.
A cop can shoot a suspect he deems a threat to the local populace.
Atlanta police buying 400 TASERs
The 400 Tasers cost $800,000.
Still do not know the model. Sounds like SFPD got a better deal.
If threatened with a deadly weapon or observing threat with a deadly weapon, a civilian can take the shot under stand your ground (whether it is good judgement at the time is something else), but you cannot shoot someone who is unarmed running from the scene of theft of property, even if it is your property.
Can a cop shoot to stop a fleeing subject if witnessing grand theft? Again, not saying it is good judgement, but is that legal under rules of engagement codified and trained for police?

Tell that to Joe Horn.
Looked it up because had no idea who he was. Good luck with that. Hope you have a good lawyer and deep pockets. I am just speaking from the vantage point of taking the test last year in my state under our laws and scoring 98. You cannot count on it going down that way.

"Last to Civilization"?

Your ancestors wanted to hang with the homeboys.

"Last to Civilization"?

What if they didn’t want to hang with them?

"Last to Civilization"?

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. Why do you ask?

"Last to Civilization"?

"Last to Civilization"?

"It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -"
How do you figure? In Atlanta, they shot a drunk black guy after they rousted him out of his car, asleep in the drive thu lane at Wendy's, gave him a field sobiety test (failed it) tried to cuff him, he took a taser from one of them and tried to run away on foot with nothing but the cop's non lethal tazer in his hands, stopped and started to point their tazer at them then turned and tried to run away again, I guess to drunk to know he couldn't outrun the bullets about to hit him in the back and they shot him down with real bullets, just last night, and all caught on video again. Is that what you call imposing real law upon black individuals? He's not going to be screaming about racism. He's dead and I guess Wendy's went back to serving doubles and triples at the drive through. Of course the cop has been fired. The Police chief has resigned and tonight they burned down the Wendy's. What are you whining about? You and I are not black.
He shot it straight at the cop, drunk or not; the cop had to dodge it. The cop was doing his job arresting the guy for DUI. Brooks fought them. He certainly wasn't just running away. He shot at the cop with the weapon he had available; he wasn't going to let them get near. And then he ran again, but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. Until I saw the parking lot video, I thought the same thing--the guy was running and why not just catch up with him later? But he was doing more than that. Maybe a tazer won't kill you (usually anyway) but it will incapacitate you and Brooks would not have shrunk from that, clearly.
It would be great if cops never pointed a gun at an "unarmed" man, but Brooks was armed and ready to use it. Not so lethal, but close enough.
I think this was a righteous shoot. A very suck rotten bitch of an outcome all around, but not a bad shoot.

Here's the thing. A taser is only good for one shot,it then has to be reloaded with another cartridge before you can fire it again.
Okay. Now THAT makes sense. All the hunting around I've done, I couldn't find anything on that "one shot" thing. It doesn't really make sense to have a tazer that will only fire one time before you have to run to find an electrical outlet. The situations where you need one usually are pretty hairy.

I had a client who got tazed 14 times in a confrontation with police. He was high on PCP and the tazer wires were getting all tangled up they shot him with so many. Now, I know where this happened and there aren't even 14 cops on the force, so I know there weren't 14 "one shot" stun guns in use that night. But having to put in a new cartridge? And since Brooks got the gun but not more cartridges, his tazer was a one shot deal, then, right? Is that what you're saying? That makes sense. However, I've read on Google hits that there are two shot models. They probably hold two cartridges.

But this is all a side issue, sorta. The more critical question is why Rolfe switched from the tazer to the gun. Maybe because HE ran out of cartridges--the reports are that they had tazed--or attempted to taze--Brooks multiple times already.

I know police are trained that self protection is paramount. If they're dead or injured they can't help anyone. So Rolfe's self preservation instinct kicked in when Brooks fired at him. If it's true the tazer only holds one cartridge, Rolfe would have known there could be no more shots fired from the tazer. But we don't know, for sure, any of this. We don't know what type of tazers these policemen were using, how many shots they'd already fired (witnesses say at least three) or any other specifics about cartridges, battery charge, etc.

After looking apparently there are multi shot tasers now. Learn something new everyday.
If he only fired one and there was another still available that makes the shooting even more justified.
Here is a couple of questions. Seeing online, when I searched cost of tasers used by Atlanta PD, did not see specifically the one they used, but did see $1103.00 for the ones SFPD uses and $337.00 for the cartridges. Would running away with one constitute grand theft? and Can a cop legally shoot a fleeing felon in the act of grand theft? For civilians in TN, the answer to the last one is NO. There must be self defense threat to life or threat to others involved.

If threatened with a deadly weapon or observing threat with a deadly weapon, a civilian can take the shot under stand your ground (whether it is good judgement at the time is something else), but you cannot shoot someone who is unarmed running from the scene of theft of property, even if it is your property.
Can a cop shoot to stop a fleeing subject if witnessing grand theft? Again, not saying it is good judgement, but is that legal under rules of engagement codified and trained for police?

Tell that to Joe Horn.
Looked it up because had no idea who he was. Good luck with that. Hope you have a good lawyer and deep pockets. I am just speaking from the vantage point of taking the test last year in my state under our laws and scoring 98. You cannot count on it going down that way.

You live in Texas?

"Last to Civilization"?

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. Why do you ask?

If you had a bull vs a cow you would not have milk. Why do you answer?

"Last to Civilization"?

Why are You posting videos of random persons? Are you stalking them?

Last edited:

"Last to Civilization"?

More videos of random persons. Odd. When you evolve we may resume our conversation.

Tell that to Joe Horn.

You live in Texas?
No. Tennessee.

Tell that to Joe Horn.

You live in Texas?
No. Tennessee.

Well there ya go....

Forum List

Back