"It shouldn't be illegal for people with AIDS to spit at, bite or throw blood at "

Please answer the question: Shoudl willfully infecting people with HIV be decriminalized?
No.

You don't think they will achieve that? They are winning every other demand. Do you think the demands will stop if they win this?

Who do you think is trying to "achieve" making willful infection legal?

Let's make a couple of things clear from a legal standpoint. Anybody who intentionally throws a substance at somebody else is guilty of a crime if the intent is to cause fear or injury. Sometimes it's a felony and sometimes it's misdemeanor assault. If a person intends to assault someone with a substance containing a deadly incurable virus it makes him a terrorist whether or not the substance contains a real virus. Politicians have freaking armies of protection against biological assault. Isn't it reasonable that the common person be able to protect himself with the same deadly physical force to prevent a terrorist biological attack?

I've never supported "hate crime" laws. It amuses me to no end that you assume I would.

I provided a link showing lefties want to even decriminalize the knowing and willfull infection of others with HIV. Do you think that should be the case? Because that will be the next demand after this. Should people be free to infect others with HIV?

No, your link didn't "show" that "lefties" want to do anything. Your link didn't mention anything about "lefties", nor did it mention anything about decriminalizing willful infection.

I think you'll find that no one thinks people should be "free" to infect others.

Read the link. Google decriminalization of HIV transmission. Of course no sane person is going to admit people should be free to infect others, but they will make it a lot easier to do so by not prosecuting. Now you can have people knowing they have hIV, or not bothering to find out, infecting others, and nothing can be done about it.

What do you think will happen if they decriminalize it? Good things?

How fucking stupid are you?

Let's make a couple of things clear from a legal standpoint. Anybody who intentionally throws a substance at somebody else is guilty of a crime if the intent is to cause fear or injury. Sometimes it's a felony and sometimes it's misdemeanor assault. If a person intends to assault someone with a substance containing a deadly incurable virus it makes him a terrorist whether or not the substance contains a real virus. Politicians have freaking armies of protection against biological assault. Isn't it reasonable that the common person be able to protect himself with the same deadly physical force to prevent a terrorist biological attack?

What are you talking about?

You keep posting this stuff about killing imaginary AIDS-infected assaulters, and it's entirely irrelevant to anything we're talking about.

I provided a link showing lefties want to even decriminalize the knowing and willfull infection of others with HIV. Do you think that should be the case? Because that will be the next demand after this. Should people be free to infect others with HIV?

They are going to repeal assault statutes?

They want to repeal laws that make it a crime to infect someone with HIV. That can happen by failure to inform someone that they have HIV. Then they have sex. You will no longer be able to have anything done about it. You now have HIV and tough shit. That's what liberals are lobbying for now.

That's assault.

They are going to repeal assault statutes?

They want to repeal laws that make it a crime to infect someone with HIV. That can happen by failure to inform someone that they have HIV. Then they have sex. You will no longer be able to have anything done about it. You now have HIV and tough shit. That's what liberals are lobbying for now.

That's assault.

Not if they decriminalize it. It will be as much "assault" as if you took a woman to bed via saying you are a millionaire when you really work at Jack in the Box..

You keep posting this stuff about killing imaginary AIDS-infected assaulters, and it's entirely irrelevant to anything we're talking about.

Umm, I think the doctorisout

That's assault.

Not if they decriminalize it. It will be as much "assault" as if you took a woman to bed via saying you are a millionaire when you really work at Jack in the Box..

Theoretically speaking how would me lying to a woman to get her into bed cause her physical harm & death?

I mean other than my wife murdering both of us afterwards

Perhaps you should take a few minutes to read through the thread...

The goal is to spread AIDS to so many people that it loses its stigma. It will be odd to find some bigoted prude that still doesn't have AIDS.

I refuse to get tested for HIV myself. Mainly because I live a life where exposure is virtually non-existent unless someone injects me with it.

Are you suggesting we should force him and everyone else to get tests?

Given he's a gay male, he's the highest risk group for it. I'm not saying he should be forced to get tested, however if he infects someone he should be charged for it. Iff you add in the increasing disuse of condoms in the gay male community, there's a major problem if people don't care to know, and then continue to bareback.

Or do you t hink a bunch more people getting HIV is a good thing? Oh, add in, they want gays to be able to donate blood too.

Would you want a blood transfusion if this guy were allowed to donate blood?

The goal is to spread AIDS to so many people that it loses its stigma. It will be odd to find some bigoted prude that still doesn't have AIDS.

What stigma? What other STD can you get wher eyou are treated like a brave hero if you get it? None other.

Umm, attempts by politicians to repeal laws that prevent HIV patients from expressing their frustration by spitting, throwing blood or biting people?

How is not having a special class of laws going to allow a blood transfusion from an HIV patient?

Again, we have laws called assault, terroristic threads, harassment, murder. How do these cases not fall under these laws?

Umm, attempts by politicians to repeal laws that prevent HIV patients from expressing their frustration by spitting, throwing blood or biting people?

I give up.

It's amazing to me that you think that there are frustrated people with AIDS just waiting to spit AIDS at you, and the only thing stopping them is a law against it.

Yet, it's NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

EVER.

How is not having a special class of laws going to allow a blood transfusion from an HIV patient?

Again, we have laws called assault, terroristic threads, harassment, murder. How do these cases not fall under these laws?

You say HIV patient. NOt all know nor care that they have or may have it.

It takes 2 weeks minimum for it to show up in a blood test. Takes up to 6 months to show up in a blood test.

Someone could get infected the week before donating blood and they will likely infect the recipient because it won't show up in the blood test. You think they are going to charge the donor with a crime? The recipient's life is totally fucked though.

What stigma? What other STD can you get wher eyou are treated like a brave hero if you get it? None other.

You, Katz, and whitehall are demonstrating that "stigma" pretty well right here in this thread...

I give up.

It's amazing to me that you think that there are frustrated people with AIDS just waiting to spit AIDS at you, and the only thing stopping them is a law against it.

Yet, it's NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

EVER.

So why repeal the law? There are all sorts of other laws they never remove from the books. However we need to waste legislative time to placate gays and other liberal deviant groups?

Forum List

Back