"It shouldn't be illegal for people with AIDS to spit at, bite or throw blood at "

They have? I dont know about this... Did Bill Clinton do this? I mean he is kind of a standard bearer for perverts:)

Michael Edwards, Accused Of Spraying SEMEN On Woman In Supermarket, Linked To Similar Cases

And shockingly he was arrested. So what's the issue?

chuckles.gif

If more and more people have HIV then you d on't "need" to use condoms.. until something worse comes along. Also that ignores the fact HIV can mutate and drugs will no longer be effective even if they don't cause liver failure.

Clearly these laws are necessary because there are those like The Doctor who believe there is no harm in the free transmission of AIDS?

If you object to getting AIDS you are bigot.

Posts like this baffle me. The amount of cognative dissonance required to read that from my posts is amazing.

If more and more people have HIV then you d on't "need" to use condoms.. until something worse comes along. Also that ignores the fact HIV can mutate and drugs will no longer be effective even if they don't cause liver failure.

When it comes to HIV, mutation is a big concern. There has been speculation for years of what would happen if it became as unstable as the flu virus and mutated to a form that was more easily transmissible.

What actually happens with HIV is that when it gets into the body, it weasels its way into the DNA of the host, and then the host's own cells begin producing it. That is the one thing that has made a real cure or vaccine impossible. There are things which can slow down the progress, but I don't know of any cure of prevention other than barrier. But I will concede, with the exception of having to know and use all the health care provider precautions HIV is not my field.

HIV is a 'retro virus' and here is the quick and dirty layman's explanation of that:

HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly these laws are necessary because there are those like The Doctor who believe there is no harm in the free transmission of AIDS?

Why are the assault laws not sufficient enough?

Why do we need special aids laws? We need them about as much as we need hate crimes laws.

Assault, harassment, murder are illegal regardless of the method or motive.

Why do we need special aids laws? We need them about as much as we need hate crimes laws.

It's nice to see that someone understands what I'm trying to say.

Don't all virii "reproduce" that way via using the host's own cells do it hence why virii aren't considered true life forms because they cannot reproduce on their own?

It shouldn't be illegal for innocent Americans to use deadly physical force if necessary to prevent assault and exposure to deadly viruses by crazy infected animals.

I don't even know where to begin...

Are you really that afraid? Do you really thing there are people with AIDS hiding in the shadows trying to infect you?

Does the word "assault" mean anything to you? Innocent people should be able to use deadly physical force, if necessary, if they reasonably believe it would prevent the intentional exposure, to themselves or family members, to a deadly incurable virus inflicted by crazed angry activists or terrorists.

I don't disagree. But I think it's pretty funny that this is something you're afraid of.

You ignore his hate crime analogy, like you did when I brought it up. WOuld you support ending hate crime laws if they decriminalized throwing blood on people?

I don't even know where to begin...

Are you really that afraid? Do you really thing there are people with AIDS hiding in the shadows trying to infect you?

Does the word "assault" mean anything to you? Innocent people should be able to use deadly physical force, if necessary, if they reasonably believe it would prevent the intentional exposure, to themselves or family members, to a deadly incurable virus inflicted by crazed angry activists or terrorists.

I don't disagree. But I think it's pretty funny that you think this is something you're afraid of.

You shouldn't believe things just because you want to.

ss

Don't all virii "reproduce" that way via using the host's own cells do it hence why virii aren't considered true life forms because they cannot reproduce on their own?

What on earth are you talking about?

You ignore his hate crime analogy, like you did when I brought it up. WOuld you support ending hate crime laws if they decriminalized throwing blood on people?

I've never supported "hate crime" laws. It amuses me to no end that you assume I would.

I've never supported "hate crime" laws. It amuses me to no end that you assume I would.

I provided a link showing lefties want to even decriminalize the knowing and willfull infection of others with HIV. Do you think that should be the case? Because that will be the next demand after this. Should people be free to infect others with HIV?

I don't disagree. But I think it's pretty funny that you think this is something you're afraid of.

You shouldn't believe things just because you want to.

ss

I know you probably had some point you were trying to make, but I don't know what it is.

I provided a link showing lefties want to even decriminalize the knowing and willfull infection of others with HIV. Do you think that should be the case? Because that will be the next demand after this. Should people be free to infect others with HIV?

They are going to repeal assault statutes?

I think difference is in the process. But, again, genetics is not my field. I'm just going from what I recall, somewhat vaguely from the schooling I've had on it.

In DNA viruses, integration of viral DNA is the same as how host originally would combine DNA. The virus will instill the genetic code specifically to the membrane of the host DNA then with the help of RNA polymerase duplication happens. Replication usually happens in the nucleus. With the formation of the viruses done during lytic phase, the host cell membrane separates and the new viruses were released. Mutation level in DNA is lower because DNA polymerase is having refining activity. They are compelling intracellular parasites and they heartlessly connects with changes taking place in the host. The specificity of the DNA viruses are often concluded at the transcriptional level. These types of viruses are constant thatÃ*s why vaccines work effectively throughout the years.

RNA or ribonucleic acid is a nucleic polymer acid that performs a significant role in translating the genetic code from the DNA to protein products. It is found in the nucleus and cytoplasm. It is usually a single- stranded molecule with shorter nucleotide chains. The sugar present is ribose. Several RNA viruses instill the RNA to the host cell and skip the DNA host for duplication and decoding. DNA here acts as a pattern for RNA virus then transcribes it into viral proteins. Some RNA viruses embed transcriptase enzyme that transfer RNA virus to DNA virus and combine into the host DNA. Then it follows the DNA replication process. Replication usually happens in the cytoplasm. Mutation is the major cause of changes in the genetic code of the viruses. In RNA mutation is higher because RNA. polymerase is likely to commit errors. They are unstable and replace the protein coat that can bluff the immune system.

Read more: Difference Between DNA and RNA Viruses | Difference Between | DNA vs RNA Viruses Difference Between DNA and RNA Viruses | Difference Between | DNA vs RNA Viruses

Difference Between DNA and RNA Viruses | Difference Between | DNA vs RNA Viruses

Please answer the question: Shoudl willfully infecting people with HIV be decriminalized?

You don't think they will achieve that? They are winning every other demand. Do you think the demands will stop if they win this?

No, your link didn't "show" that "lefties" want to do anything. Your link didn't mention anything about "lefties", nor did it mention anything about decriminalizing willful infection.

I think you'll find that no one thinks people should be "free" to infect others.

They are going to repeal assault statutes?

They want to repeal laws that make it a crime to infect someone with HIV. That can happen by failure to inform someone that they have HIV. Then they have sex. You will no longer be able to have anything done about it. You now have HIV and tough shit. That's what liberals are lobbying for now.

Forum List

Back