"It shouldn't be illegal for people with AIDS to spit at, bite or throw blood at "

I give up.

It's amazing to me that you think that there are frustrated people with AIDS just waiting to spit AIDS at you, and the only thing stopping them is a law against it.

Yet, it's NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

EVER.

What's the point? Should we make it legal for HIV patients to terrorize (normal) citizens because they are offended by the laws?

Why are you so worried about being "terrorized" by HIV patients?

Why does that even cross your mind?

I worked in a correction facility for a couple of years when I needed the money. The system in it's infinite wisdom saw fit to "protect" HIV infected inmates from stigma by keeping their condition confidential. It's like working in a snake pit without knowing which snakes were poisonous. The greatest fear among guards was being bitten by an infected inmate. Nobody in the administration cared. Politicians and medical workers as well as certain segments of society are well protected from being infected by HIV but the same protection is not offered to the public.

What's the point? Should we make it legal for HIV patients to terrorize (normal) citizens because they are offended by the laws?

Why are you so worried about being "terrorized" by HIV patients?

Why does that even cross your mind?

I worked in a correction facility for a couple of years when I needed the money. The system in it's infinite wisdom saw fit to "protect" HIV infected inmates from stigma by keeping their condition confidential. It's like working in a snake pit without knowing which snakes were poisonous. The greatest fear among guards was being bitten by an infected inmate. Nobody in the administration cared. Politicians and medical workers as well as certain segments of society are well protected from being infected by HIV but the same protection is not offered to the public.

Did your "greatest fear" ever actually happen?

You don't have to answer, because I know it hasn't.

Forum List

Back