It takes 3/4 of the States to ratify an Amendment to the Constitution: The Electoral College is safe

Violates one man, one vote

Some votes count more than others
Move to a nation that fits your needs then.

Never heard of a Constitutional amendment?

You, me, maybe a few others here understand The Constitution is a 'living' document that the Founders desired to have flexibility over time.
The conservative shitheads here however HATE The Constitution, they hate the potential for lawful amendments, thus these shitheads HATE The Constitution.

You would never get an Amendment passed dissolving the electoral college.
No way did our FF's want a straight up democracy.....they liked the democratic republic.....and for good reason
that goes way above your pay grade, apparently.
A president does not represent the states. That is what Congress is for

A president represents the people and should be popularly elected

You, me, maybe a few others here understand The Constitution is a 'living' document that the Founders desired to have flexibility over time.
The conservative shitheads here however HATE The Constitution, they hate the potential for lawful amendments, thus these shitheads HATE The Constitution.

No way did our FF's want a straight up democracy.....they liked the democratic republic.....and for good reason

Thank YOU for YOUR opinion, duly noted.

Oh right; those same folks (FFs) also gave US The 3/5ths Compromise. I suppose you still desire slavery?

Pay grade? LOL, you are a dumb ass that does not believe in progress.
Shouldn't you be in school today?
If you can't tell, he's the product of government schools.
Anyone who believes in mob rule.......

The Democrat Party refused to allow Slaves to Vote, or even be called Human Beings. It is a Miracle we were able to force them to recognize African Americans as Human at all.

Oh right; those same folks (FFs) also gave US The 3/5ths Compromise. I suppose you still desire slavery?

You & your kind would rather be stuck in some goddamn cave, back in time, never evolving .........
The 3/5th’s clause was anti-slavery, no wonder you hate it, shitforbrains.

Thank YOU for YOUR opinion, duly noted.
That’s what I’m here for.......I’ll be around all week

Only a moron wants Los Angeles and New Yorkers picking the President every 4 years. Look what they’ve done to their own shitholes.

Only a moron wants Los Angeles and New Yorkers picking the President every 4 years. Look what they’ve done to their own shitholes.
American citizens would be picking the president regardless of where they vote

Why should the vote of someone in Wyoming count four times that of someone in California?

Why should the vote of someone in Wyoming count four times that of someone in California?
So every candidate can just go to LA and NY and promise them more ice cream and not bother with campaigning in America.

Because we aren't mob rule, Rightwinger, We are a democrat republic where every state has skin in the game.
Mob rule could take that away with as little as 6 or 7 states.

Then why is the title President of the United States instead of Americans?

POTUS represents the country not the people and is elected by the states not the people

Not so. The House of Representatives represents the people. The president represents the United States.

the Electoral College is as out dated & useless as a dirty used condom full of holes.

the fear in this thread from the right is hilarious.

You think we would let you tranny's run the show?

So, instead of discussing the thread topic you go trolling, just like that fat ass orange fuck face in DC?

It's a serious question needle dick, but you already knew that.

You seem to interested in "trannys" and a "needle dick"

I guess you are in the wrong thread, jack ass.

The thread is about some citizens interest in changing the EC.

Try keeping up next time.

Republicans would love to vote once & have it count four times.
We already know that Republicans typically suck at math, among sucking on other things to.

Because we aren't mob rule, Rightwinger, We are a democrat republic where every state has skin in the game.
Mob rule could take that away with as little as 6 or 7 states.

AmeriKKKa is a 'constitutional republic'

You're welcome.

well first off you must understand the purpose of the constitution before thinking it doesn't work today. The EC was built for a specific reason. you have not articulated why you feel it needs to change. Now, wish to argue that, let's go.

The Democrat Party refused to allow Slaves to Vote, or even be called Human Beings. It is a Miracle we were able to force them to recognize African Americans as Human at all.

You & your kind would rather be stuck in some goddamn cave, back in time, never evolving .........
The 3/5th’s clause was anti-slavery, no wonder you hate it, shitforbrains.
I still don't think they do btw!

Forum List

Back