It was done on Tobacco, it can be done on cars.

Is it time to GPS progarm cars?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Constant electronic recalls on every brand and model.
The electronics are only as good as the designers and quite frankly I am not that impressed.
It all still comes down to human error whether it's the dumb shit driver or crappy programmer/ engineer or line worker that doesn't care.

And what the hell does tobacco have anything to do with the nonsense proposed by the behavior control technician known as the OP?

Too many people are being killed by cars. Today we have the technology not only to regulate the safety of passengers inside a car, but also the technology to regulate and ensure the safety of other people who are not inside the car, but outside it.

I propose that all newly manufactured cars are made GPS automated with collision detection and that the steering wheel is removed entirely. The driver can request remote assistance from a control tower if manual steering is required, at which point the control tower officer shall take command of the car.

All older cars will be given 90 days to be retrofit up to these standards, otherwise they will be deregistered and confiscated.

We can no longer allow cars to kill people in 2017. If we only save one life, it will be worth it. No more car accidents, no more suicides and no more drunk drivers or mass murderers.

Since we have a registry all of cars, it's easy to enforce this new law by confiscating all non-compliant vehicles.

Lakhota
Great idea. But only for vehicles that serve no other purpose than to kill or maim.
I doesn’t matter, driving is a privilege not an right.

Too many people are being killed by cars. Today we have the technology not only to regulate the safety of passengers inside a car, but also the technology to regulate and ensure the safety of other people who are not inside the car, but outside it.

I propose that all newly manufactured cars are made GPS automated with collision detection and that the steering wheel is removed entirely. The driver can request remote assistance from a control tower if manual steering is required, at which point the control tower officer shall take command of the car.

All older cars will be given 90 days to be retrofit up to these standards, otherwise they will be deregistered and confiscated.

We can no longer allow cars to kill people in 2017. If we only save one life, it will be worth it. No more car accidents, no more suicides and no more drunk drivers or mass murderers.

Since we have a registry all of cars, it's easy to enforce this new law by confiscating all non-compliant vehicles.

Lakhota
Great idea. But only for vehicles that serve no other purpose than to kill or maim.

According to the "Most Trusted Name in News" all motor vehicles can be made to main and kill, even worse when they're loaded with explosives! Do you know how many suicide car bombers attack US soldiers overseas on a weekly basis?

Terrorist Attacks by Vehicle Fast Facts - CNN
If a motor vehicle has been modified to serve no other purpose than maiming or killing, then I'm fine with it being deregistered and confiscated.
Vehicle ownership is just a privilege… Not an right.

If a motor vehicle has been modified to serve no other purpose than maiming or killing, then I'm fine with it being deregistered and confiscated.

This is not a requirement for such a law, there is no express constitutional protection for cars and driving. Cars kill too many people, common sense measures must be enacted.
It's perfectly constitutional for cars to be well regulated. They should be extremely well regulated if any are made or modified so that their only purpose is to maim or kill.
Vehicle ownership is a privilege not an right... So the federal government can do anything they want about vehicle ownership constitutionally

The electronics are only as good as the designers and quite frankly I am not that impressed.
It all still comes down to human error whether it's the dumb shit driver or crappy programmer/ engineer or line worker that doesn't care.

And what the hell does tobacco have anything to do with the nonsense proposed by the behavior control technician known as the OP?
You should ask Lakhota He was the one that inspired this thread. See link:

It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Related - no way I'd have an automated up here in Alaska. Computer program on random patches of black ice? Hell no.

You should ask Lakhota He was the one that inspired this thread. See link:

It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.
Lackota? Yeah. That explains it. That one is an idiot.

We already have a registry of all cars. All cars that don't comply are confiscated.

HAHAHA. How are cars owned by blacks registered.? Most black drivers do not have a drivers license since most blacks can't read and pass the test. Answer - the law is simply not enforced.

There is no registry of ALL cars. Not even close. THINK

We already have a registry of all cars. All cars that don't comply are confiscated.

HAHAHA. How are cars owned by blacks registered.? Most black drivers do not have a drivers license since most blacks can't read and pass the test. Answer - the law is simply not enforced.

There is no registry of ALL cars. Not even close. THINK
Are you saying criminals don't follow car laws?

Forum List

Back