It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Guns are becoming less socially acceptable

As gun owners die off, families don’t know what to do with dads gun collection

So there's no need for further action by the government to strip citizens of their firearms.
We DO need to stop crazy citizens , henceforth called republicans,,,,,,How many deer do you need to kill with your automatic weapon of war??

What automatic weapon of war? The AR-15 is a civilian rifle, that is not automatic, has never been used in a war...

So what the F**K are you droning on about? The 5 shot, pump action shotgun, is an actual weapon of war, in combat as we speak. The Bolt action rifle is a current weapon of war, that deer hunting rifle you asshats drone on about....is a weapon of war currently used to kill terrorists over seas...

So, again, what the F**K are you talking about?

I was a hunter in my younger days. No one needs a M-14 or M-15 to hunt with....NO ONE!

No one needs a clip that holds 50 or 100 rounds. They are illegal to use hunting and if you are a hunter and need all those rounds....you are a very bad hunter.

Anyone who needs one of these assault rifles has a major size problem. They need something that makes them feel like a real man....cause they are small somewhere.

Wonder if M 14 knows what the spirit of the bayonet is?
I wonder when you will post something other than talking points you don't understand have no hope of defending.
You can't answer Look it up warrior , and once more an automatic weapon in the hands of idiots is a crime Back round checks are very necessary

Moron....... automatic weapons are in the hands of a tiny number of collectors....none of our mass public shootings has been done with automatic weapons, and our criminals do not use them for crime......what about this issue is so hard for you to understand?
None of our mass public shootings you say?? Now you are worse than a moron ,you're a republican

So there's no need for further action by the government to strip citizens of their firearms.
We DO need to stop crazy citizens , henceforth called republicans,,,,,,How many deer do you need to kill with your automatic weapon of war??

What automatic weapon of war? The AR-15 is a civilian rifle, that is not automatic, has never been used in a war...

So what the F**K are you droning on about? The 5 shot, pump action shotgun, is an actual weapon of war, in combat as we speak. The Bolt action rifle is a current weapon of war, that deer hunting rifle you asshats drone on about....is a weapon of war currently used to kill terrorists over seas...

I was a hunter in my younger days. No one needs a M-14 or M-15 to hunt with....NO ONE!

No one needs a clip that holds 50 or 100 rounds. They are illegal to use hunting and if you are a hunter and need all those rounds....you are a very bad hunter.

Anyone who needs one of these assault rifles has a major size problem. They need something that makes them feel like a real man....cause they are small somewhere.

The democrats aren't going after 50 round magazines, they are going after anything over 10....then they will be back for those too....

You have no place to tell anyone which guns they need for whatever legal reason they need it...

I wonder when you will post something other than talking points you don't understand have no hope of defending.
You can't answer Look it up warrior , and once more an automatic weapon in the hands of idiots is a crime Back round checks are very necessary

Moron....... automatic weapons are in the hands of a tiny number of collectors....none of our mass public shootings has been done with automatic weapons, and our criminals do not use them for crime......what about this issue is so hard for you to understand?
None of our mass public shootings you say?? Now you are worse than a moron ,you're a republican

Hey, dipshit...please tell us which mass public shootings were done with automatic weapons.......the ones in Europe are done with fully automatic military weapons...not here...you dumb ass.

You dumb ass.....the AR-15 rifle is a civilian rifle....... it has never been used in the military, never been used in war....and the 5.56 is a tiny rifle round, you moron....

You dumb ass.....the AR-15 rifle is a civilian rifle....... it has never been used in the military, never been used in war....and the 5.56 is a tiny rifle round, you moron....

Weapons used[edit]
Several types of guns have been used in mass shootings in the United States. A 2014 study conducted by Dr. James Fox of 142 shootings found that 88 (62%) were committed with handguns of all types; 68 (48%) with semi-automatic handguns, 20 (14%) with revolvers, 35 (25%) with semi-automatic rifles, and 19 (13%) with shotguns.[58][59][60] The study was conducted using the Mother Jonesdatabase of mass shootings from 1982–2018.[61] High capacity magazines were used in approximately half of mass shootings.[62]Semi-automatic rifles have been used in six of the ten deadliest mass shooting events.[63][64]

I was a hunter in my younger days. No one needs a M-14 or M-15
:lol: M15 :lol:
Why can't I hunt with an AR15 or M14?
No one needs a clip that holds 50 or 100 rounds.
So?
This explains why you have 10, eh?

None of our mass public shootings you say??
Cite one, just one, mass shooting perpetrated with an automatic weapon.

Weapons used[edit]
Several types of guns have been used in mass shootings in the United States. A 2014 study conducted by Dr. James Fox of 142 shootings found that 88 (62%) were committed with handguns of all types; 68 (48%) with semi-automatic handguns, 20 (14%) with revolvers, 35 (25%) with semi-automatic rifles, and 19 (13%) with shotguns.[58][59][60] The study was conducted using the Mother Jonesdatabase of mass shootings from 1982–2018.[61] High capacity magazines were used in approximately half of mass shootings.[62]Semi-automatic rifles have been used in six of the ten deadliest mass shooting events.[63][64]

Yes...thank you for proving my point...automatic weapons have not been used in any mass public shooting, you dope....why did you even post that?

Weapons used[edit]
And so... zero automatic weapons.
Did you lie or are you simply ignorant?

Weapons used[edit]
And so... zero automatic weapons.
Did you lie or are you simply ignorant?

Obviously the idiot somehow thinks the semi-automatic rifle is fully automatic, and doesn't understand the difference....

Hardcore NRA wingnuts need to be thinking about two words: "Compromise" and "Consensus"...
Gun bans just make it easier for the Democratic Party's criminals
gun-confiscation-australiagdjrskfhudaijskoal.jpg

Hardcore NRA wingnuts need to be thinking about two words: "Compromise" and "Consensus"...
Gun bans just make it easier for the Democratic Party's criminals
View attachment 278847

Yep.....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

The one good thing Trump and republicans are responsible for ,,,,,,They have changed my mind about the death penalty

The one good thing Trump and republicans are responsible for ,,,,,,They have changed my mind about the death penalty

So....I take it you realize you were wrong on the rifle thing...right?
Partly

Look......if you simply post more rationally we could actually have a conversation about common sense gun control....like Constitutional carry in every state, national Right to carry guns.....things that would actually make the country safer....

So....I take it you realize you were wrong on the rifle thing...right?
Partly

Look......if you simply post more rationally we could actually have a conversation about common sense gun control....like Constitutional carry in every state, national Right to carry guns.....things that would actually make the country safer....
I'll try now these were SEMI automatic
Deadliest mass shootings since 1949[edit]
Main article: List of mass shootings in the United States
The following mass shootings are the deadliest to have occurred in modern U.S. history (1949 to present). Only incidents with ten or more victim fatalities are included.[65]

Dagger-14-plain.png
Was previously the deadliest mass shooting
Incident Year Deaths Injuries Type of firearm(s) used Ref(s)
Las Vegas shooting 2017 58 (plus 1 perp.) 851 (422 from gunfire) Semi-automatic rifles and revolver [66][67]
2 Orlando nightclub shooting
Dagger-14-plain.png
2016 49 (plus 1 perp.) 53 Semi-automatic rifle and pistol [66][67]
3 Virginia Tech shooting
Dagger-14-plain.png
2007 32 (plus 1 perp.) 23 (17 from gunfire) Semi-automatic pistols [66]
4 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting 2012 27 (plus 1 perp.) 2 Semi-automatic rifle and pistol [66]
5 Sutherland Springs church shooting 2017 26 (plus 1 perp.)[fn 1] 20 Semi-automatic rifle [68][67]
6 Luby's shooting
Dagger-14-plain.png
1991 23 (plus 1 perp.) 27 Semi-automatic pistols [66]
7 El Paso Walmart shooting 2019 22 24 Semi-automatic rifle [69][70]
8 San Ysidro McDonald's massacre
Dagger-14-plain.png
1984 21 (plus 1 perp.) 19 Semi-automatic carbine, pistols, and shotgun [66]
9 Stoneman Douglas High School shooting 2018 17 17 Semi-automatic rifle [71]
10 University of Texas tower shooting
Dagger-14-plain.png
1966 16 (plus 1 perp. plus 1 victim who died in 2001[fn 1]) 31 Rifles, revolver, pistols, and shotgun [66]
11 Edmond post office shooting 1986 14 (plus 1 perp.) 6 Semi-automatic pistols [66]
San Bernardino attack 2015 14 (plus 2 perps.) 24 Semi-automatic rifles [66][67]
Fort Hood shooting 2009 14[fn 1] 32 (plus 1 perp.) Semi-automatic pistol and revolver [72][73]
14 Camden shootings
Dagger-14-plain.png
1949 13 3 Semi-automatic pistol [74][75]
Wilkes-Barre shootings 1982 13 1 Semi-automatic rifle [76][77][78]
Wah Mee massacre 1983 13 1 Semi-automatic pistol(s) and/or revolver(s)[fn 2] [79]
Columbine High School massacre 1999 13 (plus 2 perps.) 24 (21 from gunfire) Semi-automatic carbine, semi-automatic pistol, shotguns [80]
Binghamton shootings 2009 13 (plus 1 perp.) 4 Semi-automatic pistols [81]
19 Atlanta shootings 1999 12 (plus 1 perp.) 13 Pistol
Aurora theater shooting 2012 12 70 Semi-automatic rifle, pistol, and shotgun [82][67][83]
Washington Navy Yard shooting 2013 12 (plus 1 perp.) 8 Semi-automatic pistol and shotgun [84][85]
Thousand Oaks shooting 2018 12 (plus 1 perp.) 25 Semi-automatic pistol [86][87]
Virginia Beach shooting 2019 12 (plus 1 perp.) 5 Semi-automatic pistols [88]
23 Easter Sunday massacre 1975 11 0 Semi-automatic pistols and revolver [89]
Pittsburgh synagogue shooting 2018 11 6 (plus 1 perp.) Semi-automatic rifle, semi-automatic pistols [90]
25 Palm Sunday massacre 1984 10 0 Semi-automatic pistols [91]
Geneva County massacre 2009 10 (plus 1 perp.) 6 Semi-automatic rifles, revolver, and shotgun [92][93]
Santa Fe High School shooting 2018 10 14 Shotgun and revolver [94]
See also

Forum List

Back