It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Guns are becoming less socially acceptable

As gun owners die off, families don’t know what to do with dads gun collection

So there's no need for further action by the government to strip citizens of their firearms.
We DO need to stop crazy citizens , henceforth called republicans,,,,,,How many deer do you need to kill with your automatic weapon of war??

So there's no need for further action by the government to strip citizens of their firearms.
Govt took actions limiting cigarettes banning smoking in workplaces and public spaces. Did a lot to reduce smoking

And it has already made carrying firearms illegal in many places. If gun ownership really is dying, there should be no need for further action.
We don’t stop requiring safety measures on cars

You need to learn how to drive a car ,lessons and a license , but not for owning a gun?
You need a license to buy a car?
You need a license to own a car?
You need a license to keep a car on your property?
You need a license to operate a car on private property?

All cars must be registered ...so should guns
Drivers must be qualified and licensed......so should gun owners
Cars must be insured....so should guns

We DO need to stop crazy citizens , henceforth called republicans,,,,,,How many deer do you need to kill with your automatic weapon of war??
IMO having an automatic weapon of war is akin to having one of those raceway cars that can reach 200+ mph
No need for either

You missed a few talking points.
Get with it, or you won't get paid.

Yup...I remember staunch Repub friends adamently advocating that cigarettes are not bad for you and nicotine is not addictive. You heard it especially in the old south.

So now most either have COPD....lung cancer or respitory issues. Just like gun control and climate change....the GOP is always brought kicking and screaming to the table.

But later....they will deny they were ever against these measures. Same old Game....

Yup...I remember staunch Repub friends adamently advocating that cigarettes are not bad for you and nicotine is not addictive. You heard it especially in the old south.

So now most either have COPD....lung cancer or respitory issues. Just like gun control and climate change....the GOP is always brought kicking and screaming to the table.

But later....they will deny they were ever against these measures. Same old Game....
Conservatives use the same claims against global warming that they used against cigarettes

I used an M 14 on the range at Ft Bliss Completely unnecessary to have one in my home

What automatic weapon of war? The AR-15 is a civilian rifle, that is not automatic, has never been used in a war...

So what the F**K are you droning on about? The 5 shot, pump action shotgun, is an actual weapon of war, in combat as we speak. The Bolt action rifle is a current weapon of war, that deer hunting rifle you asshats drone on about....is a weapon of war currently used to kill terrorists over seas...

So, again, what the F**K are you talking about?

I used an M 14 on the range at Ft Bliss Completely unnecessary to have one in my home
Then don't have one.
Your unsupportable, subjective opinion does not in any way equate a sound argument for an unnecessary and ineffective limitation on my rights.

IMO having an automatic weapon of war is akin to having one of those raceway cars that can reach 200+ mph
No need for either

Who has an automatic weapon outside of very few collectors? You don't even know what you are talking about....

What automatic weapon of war?
They lie to themselves - what can you do?

You need to learn how to drive a car ,lessons and a license , but not for owning a gun?
You need a license to buy a car?
You need a license to own a car?
You need a license to keep a car on your property?
You need a license to operate a car on private property?
Lord knows no one ever operates a vehicle without one but I did find our constitutional right to do so.

Wait … no I didn't. :lol:

Wonder if M 14 knows what the spirit of the bayonet is?
I wonder when you will post something other than talking points you don't understand have no hope of defending.
You can't answer Look it up warrior , and once more an automatic weapon in the hands of idiots is a crime Back round checks are very necessary

Moron....... automatic weapons are in the hands of a tiny number of collectors....none of our mass public shootings has been done with automatic weapons, and our criminals do not use them for crime......what about this issue is so hard for you to understand?

The moron in our WH wants to ban vaping products They're killing people??
Will some one please tell the AH that guns are too?

Forum List

Back