It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

as to be expected in working order.
That is merely one of several interpretations, and it is not the one that will control in future...
It was the interpretation of the 18th century when the second amendment was written. The people who wrote the Constitution were very deliberate in the words they used.
The same arguments were used when challenging the possession of machine guns, hand grenades, armored vehicles, etc.

Those arguments will fail in this new context the same way they failed in the old context.
--------------------------------------------its LEGAL to own machine guns and Armored vehicles if a TANK is an Armored vehicle . Probably legal to own an Armored HUMVEE also I don't know about GRENADES but i'd GUESS that those can also be privately owned [as I GUESS] Kondor .
Are you allowed to have a Ma-Duece in your State? An Abrams? A 105mm field howitzer?
----------------------------------- probably , if you have enough money and can do the Paperwork . Let me get you a bit of visual information Kondor . --- dry creek arizona gun shoot - Bing video --- and its not my State as the majority of state have machine gun sales Kondor .

...So you're saying when legal access to guns is limited, criminals manage to get 'em anyway. Yeah ... stuff your gun-control where the sun don't shine.
Nope. I'm saying that when the supply of guns coming from East-to-Buy States has dried up, we'll see less trafficking in Illegal firearms. If you can't get 'em, you can't sell 'em outta your trunk. Simple math.
You ignore the obvious ... the bad guys will still get 'em, just like they still get drugs.

check out Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot and do a simple search for 'machine gun sales' and see whats availablr for sale Kondor .

seems to me that you guys are so anti gun that you would want to know accurate details on whats available for sale in the USA to regular Americans Kondor . All it takes is some searching on the internet Kondor .

...So you're saying when legal access to guns is limited, criminals manage to get 'em anyway. Yeah ... stuff your gun-control where the sun don't shine.
Nope. I'm saying that when the supply of guns coming from East-to-Buy States has dried up, we'll see less trafficking in Illegal firearms. If you can't get 'em, you can't sell 'em outta your trunk. Simple math.
You ignore the obvious ... the bad guys will still get 'em, just like they still get drugs.
You need to learn how to drive a car ,lessons and a license , but not for owning a gun?

You need to learn how to drive a car ,lessons and a license , but not for owning a gun?
Once more for the always brain-dead leftard: there is no constitutional right to bear cars but there is to bear arms.

Besides, cars kill far more Americans than guns so of what value are lessons and licenses?

driving a car is not a RIGHT so there is not comparison Edward . Course thanks for posting so that I could rate yer post number 1265 as being funny Edward .

Once more for the always brain-dead leftard: there is no constitutional right to bear cars but there is to bear arms.

Besides, cars kill far more Americans than guns so of what value are lessons and licenses?
Giving morons like you automatic weapons should be criminal

Guns are becoming less socially acceptable

As gun owners die off, families don’t know what to do with dads gun collection

So there's no need for further action by the government to strip citizens of their firearms.

So there's no need for further action by the government to strip citizens of their firearms.
Govt took actions limiting cigarettes banning smoking in workplaces and public spaces. Did a lot to reduce smoking

It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Your bottomless pit of stupidity never ceases to entertain. Tobacco is just a product. The Right to Bear Arms is a constitutional right! No, what was done with tobacco cannot be done with guns. And by the way, any 18 year old can still buy cigarettes at the store you ignoid.

Never been unlimited. Even Heller acknowledges govts ability to restrict firearms

driving a car is not a RIGHT so there is not comparison Edward . Course thanks for posting so that I could rate yer post number 1265 as being funny Edward .
Yes there is a comparison

We have made driving cars much safer and reduced automotive deaths through legislation
We can do the same with guns

Govt took actions limiting cigarettes banning smoking in workplaces and public spaces. Did a lot to reduce smoking

And it has already made carrying firearms illegal in many places. If gun ownership really is dying, there should be no need for further action.

But the act of me owning a gun doesn't have any effect on you.

In fact if I was standing right next to you , you would have no clue that I was carrying

Yes there is a comparison

We have made driving cars much safer and reduced automotive deaths through legislation
We can do the same with guns
-------------------------------- there is no comparison RWinger .

------------------------------------- and now cigarette smoking is being replaced by the supposedly deadlier vaping . [funny][chuckle]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back