It Will Be Worth It All

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
My fellow Patriots. I know you have been ridiculed. You will have endured eight long years of biting your tongues, being called stupid and ignorant, and having your faith thrown back in your faces. You have seen your tax dollars squandered, your police officers murdered on the streets and ridiculed and undermined by a corrupt Department of Justice. You have witnessed the IRS use its vast power to deny and stall on granting tax-free status to grassroots organizations. You have seen an EPA run amuck applying biased and unfair regulations onto the backs of American business owners. You have seen our veterans maligned and abused and even die from a corrupt and uncaring Administration. I know your pain.

Lift up your heads. We have persevered. We will win. We will soon see the fruits of our patience. We will have the majority of BOTH Houses of Congress, occupy the White House and finally even have a resounding voice in the Supreme Court. Together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

My fellow Patriots. I know you have been ridiculed. You will have endured eight long years of biting your tongues, being called stupid and ignorant, and having your faith thrown back in your faces. You have seen your tax dollars squandered, your police officers murdered on the streets and ridiculed and undermined by a corrupt Department of Justice. You have witnessed the IRS use its vast power to deny and stall on granting tax-free status to grassroots organizations. You have seen an EPA run amuck applying biased and unfair regulations onto the backs of American business owners. You have seen our veterans maligned and abused and even die from a corrupt and uncaring Administration. I know your pain.

Lift up your heads. We have persevered. We will win. We will soon see the fruits of our patience. We will have the majority of BOTH Houses of Congress, occupy the White House and finally even have a resounding voice in the Supreme Court. Together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!
Better watch your step or guno will burn a cross in your yard.

Having delsuions that America will go back to the 1950's, chief wannabe a cracka

When have the cons ever bit their tongues in the last 8 years? I remember El Rushbo ranting against Obama the very night he was elected in 2008.

In one part of your rant you complain about jackboots and then a sentence later you are defending jackboots ? Which is it?

Strength and honor.

America is great because we value infrastructure, science, r&d, and education. The day we don't is the day we become like Somalia.

I love a paved road and a cure for the disease I may get. ;)
I was born and raised with dirt roads, outhouses, no electric or phones and no indoor plumbing. Battery radios and no TV. Life was great!

In one part of your rant you complain about jackboots and then a sentence later you are defending jackboots ? Which is it?

In his mind a jack boot is the government helping people, while his own kind of jack boot is the religious fucker that makes fun for someone else personal choice.

America is great because we value infrastructure, science, r&d, and education. The day we don't is the day we become like Somalia.

I was born and raised with dirt roads, outhouses, no electric or phones and no indoor plumbing. Battery radios and no TV. Life was great!

Tell me why America should be like this today??? Don't you believe we should have a high quality of living?

Strength and honor.

like running away from the military during nam'?

Tell me why America should be like this today??? Don't you believe we should have a high quality of living?
It will be soon again if we don't get these leftists out of our government.

Que the song dueling banjos

Ya see, jackboots shooting unarmed brown people is not a big deal.

But IRS wanting more paperwork from anti tax groups looking for tax free status.......GREATEST INJUSTICE EVER !

They shouldn't live like that but there's a few of us here that did and could again if the Libs keep screwing up everything.

It will be soon again if we don't get these leftists out of our government.
poor poor bagger, demographics and time are just not on your side

Que the song dueling banjos

Que guano squealing like a pig.

Forum List

Back