It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

How much are you willing to wager on that claim?
Make it easy on yourself
How about your next paycheck, pathetic as it is?
I collect rents 25K a month
After paying the mortgages and expenses, how much is left, $2000?
owned it for 40 some years mortgage was paid off in 7 ,,All expenses except RE tax is paid for by tenants and that's just one source of income and the RE is right next door to where Amazon is coming
So you're, what, like 80 years old?

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>

NPC Group Orange Man.jpg

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>

View attachment 228953

K. :cuckoo: Thanks?

Make it easy on yourself
owned it for 40 some years mortgage was paid off in 7 ,,All expenses except RE tax is paid for by tenants and that's just one source of income and the RE is right next door to where Amazon is coming
82 in jan

82 in jan
I thought you were 12.

82 in jan
I thought you were 12.
Well you haven't been right here much so you're wrong again

If Liberals didn't spend their days pouring over Trump tweets and speculating about what Trump is doing or not doing, how would they spend their day? Staring blankly into space perhaps?View attachment 228612

If Trump didn't spend his days tweeting and speculating about what Mueller is doing or not doing, how would he spend his day?
Staring blankly at this TV and calling in to Fox Noise?
Watching CNN and tweeting/whining about Jim Acosta?
Berating the White House staff and threatening to fire Kirsten Jensen Whatsherfuck after firing Jeff Sessions?
Yep.
That's EXACTLY what he's doing.

Trump is a fucking Lame Duck President and he hasn't even been elected to a second term yet.
LMAO!
102920.jpg

If Liberals didn't spend their days pouring over Trump tweets and speculating about what Trump is doing or not doing, how would they spend their day? Staring blankly into space perhaps?View attachment 228612

If Trump didn't spend his days tweeting and speculating about what Mueller is doing or not doing, how would he spend his day?
Berating the White House staff and threatening to fire Kirsten Jensen Whatsherfuck after firing Jeff Sessions?
Yep.
Everyone needs to understand something:

This has NOTHING to do with losing any elections, and everything to do with the fact that the Mueller probe is closing in on him.

Yep.

This has NOTHING to do with losing any elections, and everything to do with the fact that the Mueller probe is closing in on him.

I think it's the Trump Triple Play Combo Platter: Loses the House, Mueller closing in and John Kelly telling Trump to go fuck himself.
Trump liked having the House, the Senate and the OO and tried like hell to make the DOJ heel, too. That didn't work out. So Sessions out and House turned BLUE.
Lawsuits filed to remove Whittaker as Acting AG due to conflict of interest.
He's pouting like a 5-year-old.
He is a fucking 5-year-old in a 71-year-old body.

If Trump was innocent why does he complain so much ? Only a guilty man would act as he has

[

All living and deceased former Presidents of the United States? In order of best to worst? I'd Say Washington was the best, and Trump is the worst.

Anyone rational would put Obama as by far the worst, with Carter close behind.

But a little Stasi creep like you has a different desire for the outcome of society.

61a15bdd.png

lmao.
Everyone needs to understand that anyone who believes "their" man is in the WH is probably mistaken.

And the probe is more about YOU staying off balance than anything else....but most will never figure it out.

Forum List

Back