Italian and European economy:actual situation

Do you know why or are you arguing against him without having read him at all ????? Illiteracy would be typical of a liberal- right?

if you have not read him but want to attack him that makes me the teacher once again! Are you prepared to be the student once again?

Have at it, smart guy, enlighten me.

dear, aggressive and hostile students don't learn much - right?
what would make a squirt like you not look forward to learning politely from Friedman, perhaps the most important thinker of the
20th Century, if not some severe personality disorder? How can you be hostile when you have perhaps 1% of his IQ??

Nazis did not care about right and wrong or science or a thinkers IQ, they ruled because they knew they were right, regardless. Thats exactly the company in which you are placing yourself.

Well, what's it going to be; are you going to educate me on the theories of Friedman or are you just going to whip out the insults like the condescending little prick you are because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Have at it, smart guy, enlighten me.

what would make a squirt like you not look forward to learning politely from Friedman, perhaps the most important thinker of the
20th Century, if not some severe personality disorder? How can you be hostile when you have perhaps 1% of his IQ??

Nazis did not care about right and wrong or science or a thinkers IQ, they ruled because they knew they were right, regardless. Thats exactly the company in which you are placing yourself.

Well, what's it going to be; are you going to educate me on the theories of Friedman or are you just going to whip out the insults like the condescending little prick you are because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

dear, all one has to do is read Friedman to know what he is talking about. You say you want to be educated but then you say I don't know what I'm talking about??? What sense does that make?

dear, all one has to do is read Friedman to know what he is talking about. You say you want to be educated but then you say I don't know what I'm talking about??? What sense does that make?

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about.

You come on here, spout the same old one liners and try to make people think you're educated.

Give it up, you're not fooling anyone with your act.

...I believe that a break-up of eurozone could produce the end of Italy and the beginning of two States(and surely Southern Italy could return to lira).
Would the break-up of Italy be such a bad thing? After all, United Italy is a rather recent country, historically speaking.

In the Middle Ages, nation states did not really exist. Europe had some transnational organizations, like the Church, the Empire, the Hanseatic League.
Then there were a vast number of sub-national units.

Pehaps it would be better for Europe to return to its historic roots -- have the European Union and a Central Bank and non-governmental orgainizations at the super-national level, and a number of sub-national linguistic, regional and cultural groupings.

What do you think, Alcantara?

P.S. I would much rather listen to our Italian interlocutor than to you blustering, American know-nothings. I know it is difficult for many Americans to shut up and learn, but do make the effort. I am afraid that you will scare off Alcantara.

Please stop feeding the resident troll.

'
Yes, obviously Alcantara was not going to stand for any more of your imbecilic nonsense.

What a buch of numb-nut egotistical jerks !!

Please stop feeding the resident troll.

you mean don't debate Friedman when you lack the IQ to read him and understand him!!

A liberal is 100% violent, he cant win the debate intellectually so seeks to win it by violently excluding intelligent voices.

Forum List

Back