🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Italian women scared to leave home

My sympathy for these poor women :(

Lets hope that after the referendum, the Italian government will be able to properly police these scum and send them all back to hell!

Headline corrections....Italian women afraid to leave home....white out make up, thems some ugly white bitches without it.

My whole life women as a group have been anti-white. The turning tide has reached critical mass and now we can save our countries.

The lesson to learn from this is that women are the dominent sex in Western culture and if you let aggressive lesbians rule the harem instead of blonde bombshells, then they will treat our countries like a whore does her c*nt at a biker bar.

Thank G-d you have Trump!

Terrified Italian women turn against migrants: 'It is not safe here anymore'

AN Italian town has been left gripped by fear after an influx of migrants has seen terrified women too scared to leave their homes.

One of the biggest reasons for voting for Trump. hillary was going to outdo obama in flooding this country with muslims. She probably wanted to catch up with merkle the jerkle in ruining her country.

The chaos from mass immigration has caused suffering across EU. Their sympathy has brought in a culture that has no respect for those helping them, and no respect for women.

Should have never let them in........should have established safe zones like in Jordan or assisted Jordan in increasing their sizes...........

Instead.......Stupidity reigns in Europe..............

My whole life women as a group have been anti-white. The turning tide has reached critical mass and now we can save our countries.

The lesson to learn from this is that women are the dominent sex in Western culture and if you let aggressive lesbians rule the harem instead of blonde bombshells, then they will treat our countries like a whore does her c*nt at a biker bar.
Many times I don't understand you, dear Goose, but I think I'm with you on this :beer:

This photo taken recently in Italy and speaks volumes to the situation of Islam in Europe.

A Muslim man pulls his pants down and starts washing his buttocks with his bare hands in a public water fountain.

Too disgusting for words.

Thank G-d you have Trump!

AN Italian town has been left gripped by fear after an influx of migrants has seen terrified women too scared to leave their homes.

Leaders in the West and in the USA and Canada --- what are they thinking? How much risk and harm are we expected to endure and still call allowing thousands of unvetted uncultured Islamic males into the country the right thing to do?

The chaos from mass immigration has caused suffering across EU. Their sympathy has brought in a culture that has no respect for those helping them, and no respect for women.

Should have never let them in........should have established safe zones like in Jordan or assisted Jordan in increasing their sizes...........

The truth is, there are countries in Europe for whom it is really too late. Germany and France and Sweden, for example.

This photo taken recently in Italy and speaks volumes to the situation of Islam in Europe.

A Muslim man pulls his pants down and starts washing his buttocks with his bare hands in a public water fountain.

Too disgusting for words.

Thanks for sharing. How do you know he's Muslim?

The truth is, there are countries in Europe for whom it is really too late. Germany and France and Sweden, for example.
Never too late to just kick their asses out......

Impossible when they have removed their spines.

oh and Tilly,

Many times I don't understand you, dear Goose, but I think I'm with you on this :beer:
Lesbians are usually massive sluts before they realize they can get more pleasure from depriving men of sex than in having sex.

He's right Tilly

We'll be deporting them in the near future. You'll see.

Not so, I'm afraid. Watch, and please God don't make the same mistakes.

I guess they only want white men groping them. I feel sorry for them that they are so powerless.
You really are a very sick individual, ravtard.
I've never been afraid to leave my house. Even in Italy, where Italian men have a reputation for groping. You can act like a victim or not, but you shouldn't project your victim hood on th rest of us.

Forum List

Back