Italy to turn away the elderly as PUBLIC RUN HEALTHCARE system is overwhelmed.

And this is what the left want for the United States.

What would happen if private healthcare were overwhelmed? People with less money would be turned away. Is that much better?
My doctors don't check my bank account balance when I seek medical attention. I give my insurance info AFTER I am treated.

Before any doctor's visit, the clerk takes my healthcare insurance info, and when I return a few months later, they ask if I've changed my insurance.

This is a capacity issue, and ventilator / machine issue....

We in the USA are going to face the same.

Expect 60 million plus to catch it.... or have it.

USA FAILED US....By not having the TEST for it EARLY.... South Korea has been testing since January, 10000 people a day.

Maybe.

The Democrat Party's insistence on wasting all the time in January and February on Fake Impeachment instead of this disease didn't help , that's for sure. Thank Almighty God that Trump and Pence weren't removed from office during that debacle
Utter bull crap....the impeachment had ZERO to do with it, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with health and human services and the CDC and labs creating the test.

The WHO had a test available for us to use in January, we, the great USA chose not to use it, and said we would create our own test..... And we failed at creating it, it was a dud.... we've been scrambling ever since......

We F'd up.

Italy is overrun by middle eastern and african migrants. They are young. The old are Italians. This is part of population replacement. The young newcomers will suck up the resources killing off the indigenous. That's what makes an invasive species. We have the same thing.
How about italian citizens first and migrants second?

Lads...

You think Italy is bad...

Countries Compared by Health > Physicians > Per 1,000 people. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Doctors : Italy has 4.2 per 1000, US has 2.3 per 1000.

hospital-beds-per-1000.png

This virus doesn't care who pays the bills. Italy (and rest of EU) have removed the money aspect, all virus care is free and generally compulsory.

Ireland today just announced closure of all schools, universities, museums, tourist sites and asked all companies to ask there employees to work from home where possible. No public gatherings over 100 inside, 500 outside...

The Extraordinary Decisions Facing Italian Doctors

to avoid a possible collapse like in italy, it would be great if the responsible persons would have taken this virus seriously, instead of telling people it is nothing to worry about and that they can go to work even with symptoms.

Trump never said it was nothing to worry about

what you want is total panic which has already occurred in the stock market

as the economy grinds to a halt we may see things we never saw before

trump downplayed this up to the stock market crash. now he blames everyone else. aka business as usual. i do not want panic. i want responsible persons at the helm.not internet troll conspiracy twats like trump.

This thread isn't about Trump.
It isn't about your reaction to Trump.
It isn't about the stock market.
It isn't about your local doctor visit practices.

It is about the ramifications of a healthcare system run by the government.

this thread is about what happens when too many people at the same time are coming down with the virus, as can be seen in lombardy. your desperate spin about government health care is noted and dismissed.

It isn't spin it is QUOTED in the link. Doctors words not my spin.

Fail

What would happen if private healthcare were overwhelmed? People with less money would be turned away. Is that much better?
My doctors don't check my bank account balance when I seek medical attention. I give my insurance info AFTER I am treated.

Before any doctor's visit, the clerk takes my healthcare insurance info, and when I return a few months later, they ask if I've changed my insurance.

USA FAILED US....By not having the TEST for it EARLY.... South Korea has been testing since January, 10000 people a day.

Maybe.

The Democrat Party's insistence on wasting all the time in January and February on Fake Impeachment instead of this disease didn't help , that's for sure. Thank Almighty God that Trump and Pence weren't removed from office during that debacle
Utter bull crap....the impeachment had ZERO to do with it, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with health and human services and the CDC and labs creating the test.

The WHO had a test available for us to use in January, we, the great USA chose not to use it, and said we would create our own test..... And we failed at creating it, it was a dud.... we've been scrambling ever since......

We F'd up.

Unfortunately, the House of Reps and Senate were too involved to create a Corona Test because of their involvement in the Fake Impeachment. Trump did what he could to restrict travel to the Orient( which BTW was attacked by libs) but he really couldn't focus on doing everything, because he was on trial for his life in Washington.

to avoid a possible collapse like in italy, it would be great if the responsible persons would have taken this virus seriously, instead of telling people it is nothing to worry about and that they can go to work even with symptoms.

trump downplayed this up to the stock market crash. now he blames everyone else. aka business as usual. i do not want panic. i want responsible persons at the helm.not internet troll conspiracy twats like trump.
This thread isn't about Trump.
It isn't about your reaction to Trump.
It isn't about the stock market.
It isn't about your local doctor visit practices.

It is about the ramifications of a healthcare system run by the government.
this thread is about what happens when too many people at the same time are coming down with the virus, as can be seen in lombardy. your desperate spin about government health care is noted and dismissed.
It isn't spin it is QUOTED in the link. Doctors words not my spin.

Fail

from the op: "And this is what the left want for the United States."

are you trying to use the virus as a political weapon? :eek-52:

Italy is overrun by middle eastern and african migrants. They are young. The old are Italians. This is part of population replacement. The young newcomers will suck up the resources killing off the indigenous. That's what makes an invasive species. We have the same thing.
Bull crud,

2% of their population are Muslim/Arabs. That is very small.

from the op: "And this is what the left want for the United States."

Doctors quoted within the article....

“It may become necessary to establish an age limit for access to intensive care.”

Bull crud,

Its more like 8% to 12% depending on how you count them

mostly in the north btw where the epidemic was the worst

Maybe.

We F'd up.

Unfortunately, the House of Reps and Senate were too involved to create a Corona Test because of their involvement in the Fake Impeachment. Trump did what he could to restrict travel to the Orient( which BTW was attacked by libs) but he really couldn't focus on doing everything, because he was on trial for his life in Washington.
Please stop this nonsense, the Senate and house Have NOTHING to do with creating a test, the CDC and Scientists working for us do.

Do you know how silly you are being, repeating such ridiculous nonsense?

Bull crud,

I just looked it up, and it said 2.3% of their foreign population are Muslims, which makes up 1/3 of their total Foreign population of 6.9%?

Bull crud,

I just looked it up, and it said 2.3% of their foreign population are Muslims, which makes up 1/3 of their total Foreign population of 6.9%?
My reference was this:

Immigration to Italy - Wikipedia

I’m curious.

If you have 1,000 doctors and 10,000 sick people, what difference does it make if you have Medicare, or Blue Cross? There is a limit to healthcare during a pandemic.

If our system becomes overwhelmed do any of you think they will send out medically trained people on house calls? Trained in this type of treatment with prescribed medications? A truen for the worse though will not be a good thing for any individual. But rationing is like that.

If trump had issued an executive order a month ago canceling the rest of the NBA season what would you, the lib media and democrats in congress have said?

I think you would have attacked him just as strongly as you are now
when has trump ever cared about what democrats say or think?

Trump's god is money.... He said some of the virus carriers could even go to work if they were not feeling so bad...instead of saying and emphasizing with them, DO NOT GO TO WORK if you suspect you could have it...

Trump did not listen to his advisers... played it down.

I’m curious.

If you have 1,000 doctors and 10,000 sick people, what difference does it make if you have Medicare, or Blue Cross? There is a limit to healthcare during a pandemic.
A government controlled system take over would end the for profit medical industry. Massive cuts would result. A likely exudes of doctors as well as shown by how many refuse to take current government insured patients.
That is why Italy is in the mess it's in and America will not be.

If trump had issued an executive order a month ago canceling the rest of the NBA season what would you, the lib media and democrats in congress have said?

I think you would have attacked him just as strongly as you are now
when has trump ever cared about what democrats say or think?

Trump's god is money.... He said some of the virus carriers could even go to work if they were not feeling so bad...instead of saying and emphasizing with them, DO NOT GO TO WORK if you suspect you could have it...

Trump did not listen to his advisers... played it down.

Trump does listen to your spurious attacks

if he had shut down the US economy a month ago and ordered everyone to stay home you would be waving the bloody shirt of the economic pain that would cause

i think that the economic pain is going to be severe and probably worse than the virus itself

Forum List

Back