Items were taken in Mar a Logo raid that were not authorized in warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh, I heard something about this. Thanks for the info

:)

Didnt some Obama hack walk into the Archives and steal documents?
Sandy Berger stole classified documents about the security fuckups relating to 9/11
He got caught with the documents down his p[ants and in his socks.
he lost his security clearance for 1-year.

Sandy Berger stole classified documents about the security fuckups relating to 9/11

Yes.

Holy shit…the hypocritical cult is in full effect on this issue.

so show me a document where it says he had documents that were not to be seen outside a skiff?

let's have it

220813-Trump-fbi_18293cf7c2a_medium.jpg

page on left, # 2 A - ' various classified TS/SCI documents '

TS (top secret )

Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)​

"Does possessing a Top Secret security clearance mean you have a TS/SCI security clearance?”​

The answer is No.​

ssbi.jpg

Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) is a subset of classified national intelligence. SCI is a type of United States classified information concerning or derived from sensitive intelligence sources, methods or analytical processes. All SCI must be handled within formal access control systems established by the Director of National Intelligence. Although some sources refer to SCI control systems as special access programs (SAPs), the intelligence community itself considers SCI and SAPs distinct kinds of controlled access programs. SCI is not a classification. SCI clearance has been called "above Top Secret”, but information at any classification level may exist within an SCI control system. When "de-compartmented," this information is treated no differently than collateral (Confidential/Secret/Top Secret) information at the same classification level.
Sensitive Compartmented Information - Special Access Programs

Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF)​

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter
Abbreviation(s) and Synonym(s):

SCIF show sources

Definition(s):
An area, room, group of rooms, buildings, or installation certified and accredited as meeting Director of National Intelligence security standards for the processing, storage, and/or discussion of sensitive compartmented information (SCI).
Source(s):
CNSSI 4009-2015 from ICS 700-1

you're welcome.

so after a yr he gets a security clearance but people like me... people like some of the peaceful ones at jan 6..

they never breached security before but... we can't get clearance..

not that I want it

nope

not after what happened.. We're not America anymore

Last edited:
The court signed off on the warrant. Take it up with them. Until then, passports are any other documents.
Exactly. The "affidavit" was probably a bunch of LIES given to a magistrate, not a real judge, who signed off on the illegal search.
We do know that the FBI will falsify evidence to get a warrant.
Now they scream lie stuck pigs that we can't see the affidavit to disprove their lies.

The Trump documents are safer at MAL than at the DOJ. At MAL the Secret Service has everything locked-down securely.
At DOJ or the Archives, who knows who can get access to them?

Special masters are not uncommon. They are particularly common when a lawyer gets raided so like in the Rudy or Cohen cases, they would have been done as a matter of due course. Their job is to sift through the documents seized to make sure the investigators at the DOJ only get the bare minimum of what they are entitled to.

220813-Trump-fbi_18293cf7c2a_medium.jpg

page on left, # 2 A - ' various classified TS/SCI documents '

TS (top secret )

"Does possessing a Top Secret security clearance mean you have a TS/SCI security clearance?”​

The answer is No.​

The answer is No.​

As the definition of SCI states, there is a requirement that the individual has a need to obtain the information and is read into the program. It is possible to undergo the Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) required to access Top Secret information without being read into an SCI program. SCI access can also be granted at the Secret level as well.

ssbi.jpg

Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) is a subset of classified national intelligence. SCI is a type of United States classified information concerning or derived from sensitive intelligence sources, methods or analytical processes. All SCI must be handled within formal access control systems established by the Director of National Intelligence. Although some sources refer to SCI control systems as special access programs (SAPs), the intelligence community itself considers SCI and SAPs distinct kinds of controlled access programs. SCI is not a classification. SCI clearance has been called "above Top Secret”, but information at any classification level may exist within an SCI control system. When "de-compartmented," this information is treated no differently than collateral (Confidential/Secret/Top Secret) information at the same classification level.
Sensitive Compartmented Information - Special Access Programs

Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF)​

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter
Abbreviation(s) and Synonym(s):

SCIF show sources

Definition(s):
An area, room, group of rooms, buildings, or installation certified and accredited as meeting Director of National Intelligence security standards for the processing, storage, and/or discussion of sensitive compartmented information (SCI).
Source(s):
CNSSI 4009-2015 from ICS 700-1

you're welcome.
I read through this and it doesn't prove Trump had any information or documents he wasn't supposed to have..

Besides, an improper warrant is un-Constitutional; one that is not specific is, that is

I didn't find the video I was looking for but this one has an attorney discussing what Garland could have done differently.

I wish I could remember the name of the person yesterday on Fox News who mentioned the fact that Trump's passport and other documents were taken that were not authorized to be taken so to me, this is that famous "technicality" that would seem to invalidate the fbi's case.

It was an overly-general warrant and warrants are supposed to be specific (4th Amendment) and only remove what is authorized to be removed.

so I don't see how this raid can be seen as anything but political harassment, attempting to keep Trump off the '24 ballot
When a private citizen ignores requests to return illegally taken boxes of classified and especially top secret material, it is NOT harrassment, it is a matter of national security. Are you really this blind or don’t you care?

Actually he lost it for 3 years and had pay a $50,000 fine and that was just for a crotch full of papers.

When a private citizen ignores requests to return illegally taken boxes of classified and especially top secret material, it is NOT harrassment, it is a matter of national security. Are you really this blind or don’t you care?
geez. Trump had talked to them b4, told them they could come back and do whatever..

get outa here w/the hackery

The Trump documents are safer at MAL than at the DOJ. At MAL the Secret Service has everything locked-down securely.
At DOJ or the Archives, who knows who can get access to them?
They found 700+ pages of classified documents in Benjamin Trump's possession. Documents that more then likely he was going to peddle for cash because he's a fucking traitor. Think he was going to read up on that stuff?

Trump can wipe his big ass with that passport. Once he's indicted for espionage, obstruction of justice etc., the judge will revoke it anyway.

Then you Trump ass lickers will claim that espionage is only a "process crime".

Last edited:
geez. Trump had talked to them b4, told them they could come back and do whatever..

get outa here w/the hackery
Trump provided a signed statement that all material had been returned. That is on record. Except it was a lie.

Trumplicans :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back