It's 6pm! Go to Twitter circles and watch the huge announcement. Run Ron run!

golf-clap.gif

What you recognize is irrelevant.
It's very relevant.....When folks with some common sense no longer feel like they have to obey the laws set down for the little people from on high then there is going to be big trouble.

It's like the ATF's arm brace pistol ruling....There's less than a 10% compliance rate (registration amnesty) from the some 40 million owners.

Come 6/1/23 those folks will technically become "felons". They are basically telling the feds, nice rule you have there but we won't be doing that today.

Yeah, with the Bush Family, Karl Rove et al backing him. No thanks.

Not a Repub so no dog in this fight but what I've seen of Meatball Ron in TV appearances would leave me pissing in my britches if I were a consultant on his campaign's payroll.

He can get away with being a deer in headlights in front of the camera in Florida. It's a different story when the national media starts hounding his ass. Trump knows how to deal with it - he just changes the subject by saying outrageous shit that goes viral. I don't know any 'normal' politician really knows how to run against that kind of candidate.

DeSantis' stock is likely going to take a major hit with this total shit show of a rollout.

It's so inane and vapid that I've already shut it off.
IMO, this is not what's best for America at all.

“Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis launched his 2024 presidential campaign on Wednesday with a Twitter announcement plagued by technical glitches, stepping into a crowded Republican primary contest that will test his strength against former President Donald Trump and criticism that he’s not ready for the national stage.”

He’ll never be ‘ready’ – like Trump, DeSantis is unfit to be president.

Landslide victory for Biden because 'the Left' will steal the election... ...again. :rolleyes:

Did I nail the magaturd narrative correctly?

Yes, you nailed THE TRUTH on the head.

I'm wondering though...........if a Biden ballot is the first thing an invader is forced to sign, when put into an interment camp at the border?

Biden Ballots.jpg

Is Musk gonna be his second in command?

I sure wish Desantis would run with Trump though. Trump could teach him where all the dirt is on the Nazicrats, as well as how to get them all dragged to off to Gitmo or the gas chambers.......which they should bring back JUST for them!!!!

great! i welcome a nice primary where we will be able to hear from the fokls running and we the people will get to make the choice...you don't get that in China, Russia, Iran or the Dem party

It's very relevant.....When folks with some common sense no longer feel like they have to obey the laws set down for the little people from on high then there is going to be big trouble.

It's like the ATF's arm brace pistol ruling....There's less than a 10% compliance rate (registration amnesty) from the some 40 million owners.

Come 6/1/23 those folks will technically become "felons". They are basically telling the feds, nice rule you have there but we won't be doing that today.
Yup, and when they lock JGalt and you up and throw away the key, you will have no one to blame but the ORANGE CHEETOH and yourself.

Forum List

Back